Applied on : 27 Sep, 2017
Received Medical Approval on : 28 Oct, 2017
Received PPR on : 17 Nov, 2017
Submitted Passport on : 20 Nov, 2017
Received Passport on : 24 Nov, 2017

In all less than 2 months

Applications Highlights:
> Applied Online with upfront medicals
> Relationship proof: Marriage certificate with spouse's passport stating name change
> Employment letter stated NOC category and Skill Level
> Provided address proof for Canada

Word of advice:
Try to build your supporting documents very straightforward and arrange them in the right flow. So that it is easier for CIC to go through your file and make some sense out of it. Always remember, the more easy and straightforward your file is, the more easily you will get the approval.
Make sure to provide enough information on each supporting document for them to accept it.

I DID NOT USE ANY CONSULTANT OR A LAWYER !!
Congrats and Thank you for the highlights. Please can you help me in these areas:

1. I have a checklist for my husband's SOWP. Where do I attach the supporting documents?

2. I want to get a job offer letter from my company, stating they will offer him a job as soon as it gets here. Does that help? I am doing this because one of the refusal reasons are assets and finance. My husband have reasonable assets and financially okay.

3. Which forms did you fill? The one I get in the checklist is dated back to 2010 including the family information.

Note: We had 2 previous refusals (Open work permit based on my study permit and visitor visa for my graduation.)
Now I am on PGWP and I have a Noc B Job. My permit is valid till Nov 2020.

iswarya

Nov 22, 2017
Hi people,

My timeline is below:

Applied on : 27 Sep, 2017
Received Medical Approval on : 28 Oct, 2017
Received PPR on : 17 Nov, 2017
Submitted Passport on : 20 Nov, 2017
Received Passport on : 24 Nov, 2017

In all less than 2 months

Applications Highlights:
> Applied Online with upfront medicals
> Relationship proof: Marriage certificate with spouse's passport stating name change
> Employment letter stated NOC category and Skill Level
> Provided address proof for Canada

Word of advice:
Try to build your supporting documents very straightforward and arrange them in the right flow. So that it is easier for CIC to go through your file and make some sense out of it. Always remember, the more easy and straightforward your file is, the more easily you will get the approval.
Make sure to provide enough information on each supporting document for them to accept it.

I DID NOT USE ANY CONSULTANT OR A LAWYER !!

Hi,

What is "Received PPR on". Can you please explain? You got any mail from CIC?

bipul_786

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,

I applied online from Canada and my husband is in India. But I believe the application goes to Delhi Embassy.

I applied for second time. When I applied first time I was a student in Canada and did not submitted the enough documents.
This time I have NOC B job and I am on work permit now.

So i read this thread on daily basis and I applied by my self for spouse.
The major point I have is My husband had a 6 month visitor visa which we got after the first rejection of spouse work permit. He came to Canada and went back home after a month. And may be that created a good history.

Other than this I submitted the regular documents. And as i can read it here my job letter does not have NOC code mentioned or anything.
But my visa are not approved yet.
I just received the medical request. My timeline as below:
Application Submitted: 21st October
Medical Request : 18th November
Medical Done: 23rd November

Now waiting for next step.
If you need the list of documents let me know.

Thanks.
please Post, if you got any updates.

Sukhema

Sep 18, 2017
My paper application approved finally:)
Timeline
Applied on July-25th
Upfront medical
Approved on Oct-24th
Got my stamped passport today
Hi Hope you doing good,

kindly let me know what are the documents u have submitted with Spouse open work premit .

Thank you
Regards
Hema

Garv83

Sep 6, 2017
Hi

Congrats and Thank you for the highlights. Please can you help me in these areas:

1. I have a checklist for my husband's SOWP. Where do I attach the supporting documents?

2. I want to get a job offer letter from my company, stating they will offer him a job as soon as it gets here. Does that help? I am doing this because one of the refusal reasons are assets and finance. My husband have reasonable assets and financially okay.

3. Which forms did you fill? The one I get in the checklist is dated back to 2010 including the family information.

Note: We had 2 previous refusals (Open work permit based on my study permit and visitor visa for my graduation.)
Now I am on PGWP and I have a Noc B Job. My permit is valid till Nov 2020.
Dear ,

Do you know how much time it takes after passing the medical examination to get PPR?

Thanks

Garv83

Sep 6, 2017
Hi,

I applied online from Canada and my husband is in India. But I believe the application goes to Delhi Embassy.

I applied for second time. When I applied first time I was a student in Canada and did not submitted the enough documents.
This time I have NOC B job and I am on work permit now.

So i read this thread on daily basis and I applied by my self for spouse.
The major point I have is My husband had a 6 month visitor visa which we got after the first rejection of spouse work permit. He came to Canada and went back home after a month. And may be that created a good history.

Other than this I submitted the regular documents. And as i can read it here my job letter does not have NOC code mentioned or anything.
But my visa are not approved yet.
I just received the medical request. My timeline as below:

Now waiting for next step.
If you need the list of documents let me know.

Thanks.
Dear ,

Please let me know if the medical is done and passed then does that mean that the application is accepted? How are the chances?

Thanks

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
Please mention your timelines.
Did some one get any update on October application?

setumehta

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
How much time it will take now to get a passport request ? Anybody have any idea?

My timeline ,

Medical Passed: 27th November

Now Waiting for PPR...