+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Harmy

Nov 16, 2017
Oh sorry , that was ironic , rejection after 5 months. And they clearly stated that only coz of NOC they are rejecting your file, m scared now.

Reactions: Maheen Hanif

rmpatel11

Mar 4, 2015
Hi dear,
They will most likely ask for the relationship proof and they can ask him about your life style here, your communication ways and about your work.
They may ask for bank statements. so, its better to take everything, i mean all the supporting documents with you.
When did you apply dear?
Thanks
I applied on 17 th October

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks
I applied on 17 th October
Hi dear,
Just a quick question, i was watching your old thread, you mentioned that you applied on 29th june 2017 through a paper application. Did you get a response on that? can you explain a bit?
Thank you

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Is there someone, who has been refused before and got approval later?
What are the chances of approval for provincial nominees?

ROMIL2888

Nov 23, 2017
Hiee!!! My wife is study in Canada. She got admission in algonquin college on sept 2017 intake. I have apply spousal open work permit on 2nd November 2017. In just 10 days my application has been refused.
In the acknowledgement letter other column has been ticked and reason is
You have not demonstrated eligibility in this category as you have not provided proof of relationship
to your inviter.

Actually i have submitted
marriage Certificate
marriage Photographs
Holiday Photographs, family photographs
Whatsapp call history, whatsapp chat history
Joint bank account
joint name Fix deposit.
show enough fund..
I am really concern about my next step.
do i have to go for appeal or re-apply???if re-apply apply with online or paper based!!!

Kindly give me suggestion..

Appreciate

Bh@ut!k

Nov 4, 2017
Hiee!!! My wife is study in Canada. She got admission in algonquin college on sept 2017 intake. I have apply spousal open work permit on 2nd November 2017. In just 10 days my application has been refused.
You have not demonstrated eligibility in this category as you have not provided proof of relationship
to your inviter.

marriage Certificate
marriage Photographs
Joint bank account
joint name Fix deposit.
show enough fund..
do i have to go for appeal or re-apply???if re-apply apply with online or paper based!!!

Appreciate
hi same situation here... i applied on 4th september but till now no response... i submitted only invitation letter..statement of purpose.. marriage certificate her rental agreement of canada ..GIC of her..my savings account fund.. ... i think you should apply again online to speedy process and submit all the forms along with statutory declaration of common-law union (IMM5409E) properly....

ROMIL2888

Nov 23, 2017
hi same situation here... i applied on 4th september but till now no response... i submitted only invitation letter..statement of purpose.. marriage certificate her rental agreement of canada ..GIC of her..my savings account fund.. ... i think you should apply again online to speedy process and submit all the forms along with statutory declaration of common-law union (IMM5409E) properly....

Thanks Bhaumik for replay.
Even i have submitted rental agreement, covering letter, Canadian bank statement of my wife having $8000 and my saving a/c 5lakh.
25lakh of my fix deposit..

Major issue is if i will apply with same document, it might be same result. I am looking for some extra relationship document that i will submit in my next submission!!!

Kindly suggest me more list of relationship proof because my file refuse by these reason only...!!!!

appreciate

setumehta

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Hi ,
My husband did the medical exam today as requested by CIC.
So where i can submit the e-medical paper ?
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
to your inviter.

marriage Certificate
marriage Photographs
Joint bank account
joint name Fix deposit.
show enough fund..

Appreciate
Hi Dear,
I just want to include a new perspective, Sometimes the reason they checked on refusal letter is not the actually reason behind refusal.
As per my understanding you should apply for officer's internal notes before you re-apply.

Reactions: Bh@ut!k