+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse open work permit from india. september 2020

Abdul Naveed

Feb 3, 2021
No ayush, i also don't have any updates. I just talked to my consultant he said no updates at all.. Everybody is frustrated here.. I am waiting from July... let's see what happens..
Hi too dear ...me too also getting frustrated as I I applied in march 2020.now its been almost a year now..

AmitM3668

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,
I have submitted my file on 7th-September-2020.
Biometric Done - 21st-January-2021
File is under review.
Waiting for Medical request.

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
Hello,
I have submitted my file on 7th-September-2020.
Biometric Done - 21st-January-2021
File is under review.
Waiting for Medical request.
I guess it was better to do upfront medical, as IRCC working too slow.. Rest you should consult with your consultant about it.

nanakweidu

Mar 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

My timeline is...

Reapply - 09 September 2020 with complete file

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (08 Feb 2021)

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Who's in same boat? what's next step
What is Reapply?

Do you mean you did reapplication? if Yes, Did you reapply with medical done or they asked you to go for medicals

dilipkatta

Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,
I received my open work permit copy last year October 2020 when I was in Canada but due to some family emergency came back to India.
Can I do the Visa stamping for open work permit from India ?
please let me know the process ? if anyone has any idea about this ?

Note : when I received the open work permit copy I didn't receive any passport submission request. I just received work permit copy

Funk Wizard

Mar 6, 2021
You guys need to understand that OWP is not their priority for now. With unemployment at its highest, logically the Canadian Government would want their citizens/PR to get a job first as they are already there paying taxes and would not want to create more competition for them allowing more candidates in the country on OWP, at least till June- July 2021. The Government opened the Student Visa as that brings in all the revenue for the country and funds these colleges so much so that they allowed the students to do online classes even before the visa is approved and have also assured them OWP at the end of their study regardless of studies conducted in Canada or Online as they are getting the inflow of funds required to sustain this education business.
Like it or not, sadly this is the reality.

Reactions: vic777