+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse open work permit from india. september 2020

gaganlohara

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

My timeline is...

Reapply - 09 September 2020 with complete file

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (08 Feb 2021)

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Who's in same boat? what's next step

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

My timeline is...

Reapply - 09 September 2020 with complete file

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (08 Feb 2021)

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Who's in same boat? what's next step
I am also in same boat.. I applied on July 7 2020.. Still stuck with processing and same time line like you. Filed Webform requests also for status update or processing time update but nothing works.. its frustrating like hell.. I believe IRCC is not even touching our files and they just forgot that we are also in the que.. God knows when something will work.

Mar 1, 2021
Me on same boat

There is nothing timeline in my case, I have updated all docs with Bio Metric & Medical. I from India and have reapplied online on 06th Oct 2020 with complete file including Bio Metric & Medical.

@gaganlohara @Chetan98781, any updates guys???

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
Me on same boat

There is nothing timeline in my case, I have updated all docs with Bio Metric & Medical. I from India and have reapplied online on 06th Oct 2020 with complete file including Bio Metric & Medical.

@gaganlohara @Chetan98781, any updates guys???
No ayush, i also don't have any updates. I just talked to my consultant he said no updates at all.. Everybody is frustrated here.. I am waiting from July... let's see what happens..

Reactions: ayushmaanpatel