+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit from Abu Dhabi getting delay

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
He did not.
Hi Guys
Better to apply from India only that really makes the home tie up strong. I applied in 2019 and got a refusal after almost one year. Also, UAE processing times are getting more every week and India's processing time now is 6 weeks only.

I am also planning to apply from India only.

Please advise anyone got any result from India recently applied?

syshadcosta

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys
Better to apply from India only that really makes the home tie up strong. I applied in 2019 and got a refusal after almost one year. Also, UAE processing times are getting more every week and India's processing time now is 6 weeks only.

I am also planning to apply from India only.

Please advise anyone got any result from India recently applied?
Have you started the process ?

Umenga

Mar 18, 2021
Hi guys..Greetings to you all,I'm new in this forum..Please i did like to know if it's advisable to start my Swop application here in Abudhabi or go back to my home country and also want to know how much is good for POF.i live and work in abudhabi for 5years now.My wife is on student visa in Canada..i do need all your advices. Thankd

Liju Bibin

Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys..Greetings to you all,I'm new in this forum..Please i did like to know if it's advisable to start my Swop application here in Abudhabi or go back to my home country and also want to know how much is good for POF.i live and work in abudhabi for 5years now.My wife is on student visa in Canada..i do need all your advices. Thankd
Hello Umenga, It is better to apply from your home country. I am presently working in Abu Dhabi. Our application got rejected last year after a long 1 year waiting period. So planning to apply again from India as the processing time is only 6 weeks.

joan28

Jul 8, 2021
Hello all..my wife is studying in Canada. I am working here in Abu Dhabi. I applied for my spouse open work permit on April 18 2019 from Abu Dhabi.. Biometrics done by April 24. After that there is no updation about my application till now. If anybody know the reason behind this, plzz plz help us..
hi, any update?

manirudh78

Aug 1, 2021
Hello all,

Hope all is well!

It's been 6 months since I have applied my SWOP with Abu Dhabi IRCC. The case is paused in "Review of Eligibility" since 5 months. Can anyone please help me on how long does it takes to get it approved after that step. Also is there any way to expedite the case processing.

Please advise.

Thanks

Reactions: RumezaJ

manirudh78

Aug 1, 2021
Hello all,

Hope all is well!

It's been 6 months since I have applied my SWOP with Abu Dhabi IRCC. The case is paused in "Review of Eligibility" since 5 months. Can anyone please help me on how long does it takes to get it approved after that step. Also is there any way to expedite the case processing.

Please advise.

Thanks
Their current processing time line says 21 weeks and when I submitted back in January it was 26 weeks with any time line it's been more than 6 weeks + timeline and their webform is not working can anyone advise what can I do?

Thanks

Reactions: RumezaJ

karthick1991

Nov 17, 2019
Hello guys,
I have applied sowp from qatar
Here’s my timeline:
Application filed- august 14
Biometrics- august 22
Eligibility review- august 30
Medical passed (upfront)- august 31