+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse not accompanying!!

M@rwin

Mar 28, 2019
Hi EVERYONE,

Further to subject, In my case my wife is primary applicant and we both are living outside of canada, our score is 444, if she select not to accompanying me her score will be 465 and today CRS cutoff was 469.. so i am suggesting my wife not to accompany me and she is also ok with it, since i have good job.. i can support her finacially when she land in canada, since other candidates already done this i got few answers from this thred. our worry is once she landed in canada the spouse sposership is easy or hard ? how much time it will take to sponsor me ? and what all requirments ?

Waitng for valuable response...

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi EVERYONE,

Further to subject, In my case my wife is primary applicant and we both are living outside of canada, our score is 444, if she select not to accompanying me her score will be 465 and today CRS cutoff was 469.. so i am suggesting my wife not to accompany me and she is also ok with it, since i have good job.. i can support her finacially when she land in canada, since other candidates already done this i got few answers from this thred. our worry is once she landed in canada the spouse sposership is easy or hard ? how much time it will take to sponsor me ? and what all requirments ?

Waitng for valuable response...
Well, we are all doing it, so I gues it's worth it. Not sure how sponsoring works 100% yet, but in my case, we my spouse is in Canada, she should be able to extend this work permit until she gets her PR.

M@rwin

Mar 28, 2019
Well, we are all doing it, so I gues it's worth it. Not sure how sponsoring works 100% yet, but in my case, we my spouse is in Canada, she should be able to extend this work permit until she gets her PR.
THANK YOU WALROSHI FOR YOUR REPLY...

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi my spouse is non accompanying and she is in India (with valid canada visa) now we had a baby in India , can i mark the child accompanying even though spouse is non accompanying ? will they check points again if i add the baby to my application?

nivedhitha

Jul 18, 2019
Hello,

I did not include LOE in my application but when I selected nonaccompaning option it did ask for a reason and I mentioned straight away that as a family we do not have enough points to get invited (CRS 444), so I chose the option to first migrate alone (CRS 471) and secure a job and a house first then sponsor my family.

My AOR is 26 September 2019 FSW-O and so far no issues. Passed medical 18th October and received biometric same day. 21 October got RPRF request and paid same day. A week later, I found out my file is at local visa office. I have been waiting since. I'll update when they make a decision on my file.
Hi, did you get any update? I am sailing on the same boat. Let me know what happens

Jazz brar

Mar 13, 2021
Hii there can someone plz help me I got invitation on feb 13 2021 and m non accompanying my spouse but I am unable to get his PCC and medical due to some personal issues and we are not divorced and separated either. Is there any possible solution plz help me

ppv

Jul 10, 2021
Did you submit the application already? I didn't use LOE. I only wrote the reason once the questionnaire asked me the reason I chose non accompany. I did mention with accompany option we didn't have enough points to be invited to apply the visa. Therefore, I will alone and settle in Canada by getting job and a house before sponsoring my family via family sponsorship program. That's what I wrote. I understand your feelings as I had the same.

All the best.
Did you get any updates regarding the status of your application ?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys.
Update.
Finally got the request to confirm I'm in Canada and send photo for the PR card through the PR Portal.
No issues whatsoever, apart from the long wait, with the fact that my spouse was non-accompanying inland.
Good luck to all who are still waiting for PR approval!

Reactions: Ad78

chamchadik

Sep 9, 2021
Hi

Im in canada and have recieved the PR portal information email. My spouse is in India and is Non-Accompanying in my application.
Question to all is that do I need to include the spouse information(name/UCI/canada travel history) in the reply??

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi

Im in canada and have recieved the PR portal information email. My spouse is in India and is Non-Accompanying in my application.
Question to all is that do I need to include the spouse information(name/UCI/canada travel history) in the reply??
No

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
what reason can we put for spouse not accompanying in case the spouse does not have a job and is looking for a job in another country ? like both couple live outside canada but the spouse is looking for a job

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
Hello,

I did not include LOE in my application but when I selected nonaccompaning option it did ask for a reason and I mentioned straight away that as a family we do not have enough points to get invited (CRS 444), so I chose the option to first migrate alone (CRS 471) and secure a job and a house first then sponsor my family.

My AOR is 26 September 2019 FSW-O and so far no issues. Passed medical 18th October and received biometric same day. 21 October got RPRF request and paid same day. A week later, I found out my file is at local visa office. I have been waiting since. I'll update when they make a decision on my file.
did u receive your PR?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what reason can we put for spouse not accompanying in case the spouse does not have a job and is looking for a job in another country ? like both couple live outside canada but the spouse is looking for a job
Have you received ITA? You don’t need a reason as you can state spouse does not want to accompany you . If haven’t received ITA, assume you are doing it because of CRS points and most officers know that.