+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse not accompanying!!

Mrsnewbie

Jan 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Could someone please help me out with this. I got my PCC for India on Jan 20, 2020 and PCC for USA on Jan 27th, 2020. My AOR is March 5, 2020.
I had to travel to India for personal reasons on Feb 21, 2020 and returned to the USA on March 17th, 2020. The PCC's that I submitted were only a month old as of my AOR. Would this be ok? Will my travel to India in Feb create any problem. As in did I have to get a new PCC done?

Abhi003

Aug 6, 2020
Well the primary applicant is not me but my brother, he doesn't have any particular reason as such but just to get high CRS, he will be giving the reason that his wife isn't willing to give up on her career as of now. Is that a valid reason? Does he needs any proves? can they ask for any further information which will require documentation.
someone pls help with this

Singh@11

Sep 2, 2020
Hi, As I have applied for EE and recieved an ITA (non accompany candidate) do I need to get the PCC and medicals done for the spouse (non accompany)?
If yes then where do I need to update it while filing the APR?

Kindly help,
Thank you in advance.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi, As I have applied for EE and recieved an ITA (non accompany candidate) do I need to get the PCC and medicals done for the spouse (non accompany)?
If yes then where do I need to update it while filing the APR?

Kindly help,
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you must get all the required PCCs and up front medical for all dependents (PCC not required for minors) whether accompanying or not. In addition, you need to consider them in POF as well. Any dependent in the application whether accompanying or not must be considered in proof of funds.

Once you answer the questions post ITA, you will get document checklist and each person declared in the application will have separate document checklist.

BePositive123

Oct 9, 2020
Hi, I am currently on ICT-closed work permit. Can my spouse still stay in Canada on visitor visa if i apply for PR through spouse non accompanying? Thanks for your help and suggestions.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Application Process [UPDATE]

Category: CEC (with inland spouse - non accompanying)
ITA: May 28
AOR: Aug 25
Country of residence: Canada
Medicals: Passed (Oct 15) - both
Biometrics: Requested (Oct 15) - both

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah mate.
my profile was updated with biometric done in 2014. It shows biometric completed on oct 7. Goodluck with your application.
Thanks for the update.
I just got a call today from Service Canada booking my biometrics too.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Current status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • October 15, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 12, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.