+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
Its up to you if you want to follow up.But they will give you an instructions.Once they dont call you after a week, that means no more problem about your medical and they will forward the result to Canadian Embassy in Manila. You're welcome:)

egutierrez

May 29, 2010
hi everybody,

Unlike all of you, i have sponsored my son and my husband in the Philippines.

My timeline:
Oct. 8 2009 -sent all necessarry document in cic mississauga
Oct. 14, 2009- sponsorship approved and documents sent to canadian embassy manila 4 PR processing
Nov. 7, 2009 -received letter asking for passport and other documents
Nov. 27, 2009 - embassy received passports and documents
May 25, 2010 -decision made, medical received

We are still waiting for their visa's up to now. Can somebody please tell me that it's a good sign and possibly approved? How long before they will receive their passport and how much will my hubby pay upon receiving the courier of their passports and other stuff? Please and thank you. :)

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
egutierrez said:
hi everybody,

My timeline:
Oct. 14, 2009- sponsorship approved and documents sent to canadian embassy manila 4 PR processing

We are still waiting for their visa's up to now. Can somebody please tell me that it's a good sign and possibly approved? How long before they will receive their passport and how much will my hubby pay upon receiving the courier of their passports and other stuff? Please and thank you. :)
Congratulations! I think it depends on where your husband lives but for sure DHL will deliver it soon. I'm not sure on how much is the courier's fee.

egutierrez

May 29, 2010
thanx kg...pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin silang visa ika 4th day na kahapon. Gano ba katagal bago madeliver un tiga las pinas ung mag ama ko.

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Just checked E-CAS and saw decision made as the status for my husband's PR application.
Hope that's a good sign!

Here's what's written:

We started processing X's application on March 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on X's application. The office will contact X concerning this decision.

Goodluck to everyone!!!!! Hope you all get your DM's and visas soon.

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ktong said:
Hello everyone,
Just checked E-CAS and saw decision made as the status for my husband's PR application.
Hope that's a good sign!

Here's what's written:

We started processing X's application on March 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on X's application. The office will contact X concerning this decision.

Goodluck to everyone!!!!! Hope you all get your DM's and visas soon.
congratulations, KG! hope it's good news. at least now the wait is pretty much over!

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
causticlilgirlie said:
congratulations, KG! hope it's good news. at least now the wait is pretty much over!
I think this message is for Ktong :) Congratulations too. Nice timeline :)

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
egutierrez said:
hi everybody,

My timeline:

pwede po ba malaman what kind of documents are these?

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg said:
I think this message is for Ktong :) Congratulations too. Nice timeline :)
whoops! haha omg. now i'm a bit embarassed. thanks for the save, kg. :)

was this a spousal visa, ktong?

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
causticlilgirlie said:
whoops! haha omg. now i'm a bit embarassed. thanks for the save, kg. :)

was this a spousal visa, ktong?
np :) You're right, she's under spousal visa. You can view her timeline on page 2 of this thread.

liwor

May 11, 2010
nars said:
pwede po ba malaman what kind of documents are these?
try mo to medyo madami

1. Immigration Forms - Application for Permanent Residence, Schedule 1 - Background/Declaration, Additional Family Information, Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
2. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and CENOMAR/Advisory of marriages lahat makukuha sa NSO
3. Kung May anak ka birth cert nung bata na NSO
4. PAssports
5. Proofs if Relationship
6. NBI CLearance
7. Mga Photo requirements
8. Magpamedical kaagad kasi kailangan yung form sa medical isasama pagbigay kung saang CPC mo ipapasa

Sana nakatulong

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg said:
np :) You're right, she's under spousal visa. You can view her timeline on page 2 of this thread.
No worries. :) Yup, causticlilgirlie's right. It's a sponsorship for spouse application. :)

tartcare

Jun 2, 2010
Hi Louie,

Im new to this forum and somehow i find this site very helpful to me...Can I ask something? how long will it take CIC in Missisauga to assess and evaluate our papers whether my husband will qualify to sponsor me?

tartcare

Jun 2, 2010
hi precious thanks for that info...but will they inform my husband whether he qualify or not to sponsor me? its more than a month since my husband forwarded all our papers to their office and we have not receive any letter from them, can u give me number and who to call with so we can follow up the status of our papers? thank you so much...

alpat

May 25, 2010
HELLO to all of you here in this thread,,,,so glad to read the good news of louieong....CONGRATULATIONS !!!! and for those who are now waiting for their visa,,,,God Bless!!! i know for sure you can get that just be patient and keep praying....God knows our intention to unite with our loved ones and start the journey of married life, to live, love and laugh together in everything for the rest of our lives.

I and my husband are on the process of gathering our supporting documents for our papers. I would just like to ask from all of you guys,,,is there any strategy you made on how to make your papers smoothly processed from Mississagua until CIC Manila?

sincerely,
alma and pat