London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you.

I already booked an appointment for exit interview.

I am just worried bec in the instruction included in my copr it says,

If we have informed you that PRV of your accompanying member will be issued by different visa office, you cannot become PR until that visa office has issued PRV to your family member. Please wait until the visa office issued PRV to your family member before you go to visa office of Port of entry to become a PR.

So i am so confused.
Hmm... I was under the impression that this was not a block. You can send a CSE using the Web Form to formally request that he be changed to "non-accompanying".

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
@zardoz hello sir, i need urgent guidance, i have post ppr divorce case, i submitted request to remove my spouse as we were separated post ppr however cic asked for divorce certificate, we filled mutual divorce same month (jan 2019) cic has been extention to submit divorce docs till aug end. I have submitted my divorce docs on 1st aug, also med was expiring on 20 aug, i requested for medical extension but cic has not responded yet. After so many webform and mail I have received only confirmation that my docs have been received. I also reached ofc of honourable Ralph, his ofc confirmed in sept first week eligibility, security and criminality recently passed and Medical expired. I have been through a lot and have been worst days of my life. The delay is causing lot of stress to me. I havs applied for gcms too. I mail them every week to send me re medical request but they have not responded. Please guide, Mr. Legal falcon sir confirmed that there is 0% chance of rejection in my case as it was murual divorce and no police case and all. Also i am primary applicant and if they re calculate score my score is above ita cutoff. I am very depressed now days as all ny dreams are being shattered.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
@zardoz hello sir, i need urgent guidance, i have post ppr divorce case, i submitted request to remove my spouse as we were separated post ppr however cic asked for divorce certificate, we filled mutual divorce same month (jan 2019) cic has been extention to submit divorce docs till aug end. I have submitted my divorce docs on 1st aug, also med was expiring on 20 aug, i requested for medical extension but cic has not responded yet. After so many webform and mail I have received only confirmation that my docs have been received. I also reached ofc of honourable Ralph, his ofc confirmed in sept first week eligibility, security and criminality recently passed and Medical expired. I have been through a lot and have been worst days of my life. The delay is causing lot of stress to me. I havs applied for gcms too. I mail them every week to send me re medical request but they have not responded. Please guide, Mr. Legal falcon sir confirmed that there is 0% chance of rejection in my case as it was murual divorce and no police case and all. Also i am primary applicant and if they re calculate score my score is above ita cutoff. I am very depressed now days as all ny dreams are being shattered.
It takes time to get the application updated. Also, there may be the possibility that IRCC have requested an extension of the medical validity.
Be patient....

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
It takes time to get the application updated. Also, there may be the possibility that IRCC have requested an extension of the medical validity.
Be patient....
Thnx for your guidance, have you witnessed any case similar to mine? How long it takes on an average? Post ppr my file is at Ndvo and it is one of the slowest vo.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thnx for your guidance, have you witnessed any case similar to mine? How long it takes on an average? Post ppr my file is at Ndvo and it is one of the slowest vo.
No idea. Once you have deviated from the "standard procedure" the published timelines no longer apply.

Whatever2019

Sep 27, 2019
Hello,

I am the principal applicant in EE couple application and we both recently got our passports stamped and COPRs. We have till March 2020 validity of the visa. I have already completed my landing procedure last week and came back to home country. Currently waiting for PR card to be mailed to a friend’s place in Canada.

Now my spouse wants to separate from me but wants me to wait until he completes his landing procedure and get PR card before initiating the divorce petition. That is not something I want to entertain and I am now considering informing CIC through web form or call/email that I want him removed from the application, citing an imminent divorce.

Now my question is, how will that affect my PR status and the pending PR card shipment? Can I still do the Requesting for Cancelling his COPR because he hasn’t landed yet with no harm to my PR?

Any immediate solutions or ideas will be much appreciated. Thank you!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello,

I am the principal applicant in EE couple application and we both recently got our passports stamped and COPRs. We have till March 2020 validity of the visa. I have already completed my landing procedure last week and came back to home country. Currently waiting for PR card to be mailed to a friend’s place in Canada.

Now my spouse wants to separate from me but wants me to wait until he completes his landing procedure and get PR card before initiating the divorce petition. That is not something I want to entertain and I am now considering informing CIC through web form or call/email that I want him removed from the application, citing an imminent divorce.

Now my question is, how will that affect my PR status and the pending PR card shipment? Can I still do the Requesting for Cancelling his COPR because he hasn’t landed yet with no harm to my PR?

Any immediate solutions or ideas will be much appreciated. Thank you!
I don't think that it will impact your PR status in any way, but it might now be too late to request removal from your application, as your side is now completed by the landing.
As you have no "sponsorship" financial obligations to your spouse, you can inform IRCC but they may just say "tough luck".
Webform is the correct mechanism to use.

Whatever2019

Sep 27, 2019
I don't think that it will impact your PR status in any way, but it might now be too late to request removal from your application, as your side is now completed by the landing.
As you have no "sponsorship" financial obligations to your spouse, you can inform IRCC but they may just say "tough luck".
Webform is the correct mechanism to use.
Thank you for your response. Does this mean that I am not obligated to inform them about the change in my marital status anymore? Sounds like I can get started with my divorce petition in home country any time now.

Anyone else have any insights on such a case?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you for your response. Does this mean that I am not obligated to inform them about the change in my marital status anymore? Sounds like I can get started with my divorce petition in home country any time now.

Anyone else have any insights on such a case?
Once you have landed, any subsequent changes do not need to be notified.