+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

sha87m

Nov 14, 2022
I have withdrawn the profile and recreated it. I am not sure if I have to mention the withdrawn EE number in the new profile. Any suggestions?

byousuf

Nov 23, 2022
Hello, I am new here please guide.

I am the principal applicant of my EE profile and My old profile expired hence I created a new one. Although every information there is same and I got the same points in my new profile for each category, My spouse Canadian experience says 0. we had 5 points for that in the previous profile. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?
I am also facing the same issue. So far nothing is working. Kindly let me know if you find any solution.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
I am also facing the same issue and already reported a technical issue but didn't get any response from IRCC yet. Ideally, they were supposed to fix the issue before the draw. This is creating panic and is unfair to candidates who were expecting an ITA in this draw. We have also tried a couple of things but nothing worked. Please share if anyone is able to find any resolution. Thanks!

Reactions: byousuf

samn09

Jul 12, 2019
Same has happened to me. 497 dropped to 489 and won't be invited this round now...very frustrating

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
My score was 492 now it shows 485 missed the draw today . Did any get the work around for the issue ?

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
This is a blunder from IRCC and they conducted a draw. It is still not clear whether they are aware of the issue and what steps they are taking to fix this. No official statement, I suppose. If anyone is having any updates, please post them here!!

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
On the 21st of November, I raised a technical issue with IRCC regarding the Spouse points, and just now I have received an email stating - Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention will update you as soon as we have more information.
I think if more people will raise the technical issue it will help!!