+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

Dakshay0805

Nov 20, 2022
Did anyone get any answer to this problem of spouse experience not adding up? I was 489 and got dropped at 484 because of this.. did anyone receive a proper reply from IRCC regarding the same?

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
I am too in the same boat . Got the below reply for technical issue raised earlier . Not sure how long it will take and if this issue is really a priority for them.

We are currently looking into the issue described in your email.
We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.
Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
I am too in the same boat . Got the below reply for technical issue raised earlier . Not sure how long it will take and if this issue is really a priority for them.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any
I too received the same reply from IRCC.

Dakshay0805

Nov 20, 2022

Where did you contact them? Through your profile or through Their email? Let me know so I can also send them a complaint.. maybe if more people tell them what is wrong they will know

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
Where did you contact them? Through your profile or through Their email? Let me know so I can also send them a complaint.. maybe if more people tell them what is wrong they will know
Through profile - Report a problem or mistake on this page. Please attach a word document with the relevant screen prints.

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Above solution doesn’t works . It worked only for those who were getting error on the page while updating the spouse section. It’s a weird bug in system . Those who were able to update NOC code without error , their spouse work exp crs score became zero and now no matter what you do , even re create profile it remains zero. This is frustrating.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
Above solution doesn’t works . It worked only for those who were getting error on the page while updating the spouse section. It’s a weird bug in system . Those who were able to update NOC code without error , their spouse work exp crs score became zero and now no matter what you do , even re create profile it remains zero. This is frustrating.
It's been 10 days still there is no update from IRCC. The 23rd Nov draw happened & looks like with this faulty system they will conduct the 7th Dec draw.

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
It's been 10 days still there is no update from IRCC. The 23rd Nov draw happened & looks like with this faulty system they will conduct the 7th Dec draw.
yes I am too skeptical if this is going to be fixed and we may end up accepting this glitch in the system . This is impacting only people with spouse work exp and that would be very small percentage of folks in pool. Not sure if this will be prioritized.

sandeep138

Jan 1, 2018
We should all reach out to IRCC via different methods to bring this to their notice. For example, Twitter, raising issues via web form, etc.