+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

PBajwa

Nov 25, 2022
Ircc is really ignoring this issue since so many days ; I believe they are very well aware of that . Still no feedback

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
On the 21st of November, I raised a technical issue with IRCC regarding the Spouse points, and just now I have received an email stating - Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention will update you as soon as we have more information.
I think if more people will raise the technical issue it will help!!
I am having the same issue. May I know how did u raise the issue with IRCC. And what what information should I provide to IRCC while addressing this issue.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
I am having the same issue. May I know how did u raise the issue with IRCC. And what what information should I provide to IRCC while addressing this issue.
Through your profile, there is a button - Report a problem or mistake on this page. Please attach a word document with the relevant screen prints. To show spouse Canadian work experience and zero points screen.

sandeep138

Jan 1, 2018
Small good news. IRCC acknowledged that it is a problem. Hopefully, they will rectify it soon.

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently experiencing delays in processing Express Entry (EE) profiles when calculating their eligibility.

Reactions: Ryz22

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
My spouse's information was missing after I updated the NOC to TEER. Our score was 491 before the NOC update. After the NOC update, my profile was treated as a single applicant (also 491) because they removed my spouse's information. Then I received an ITA on Nov 23. I tried to add back my spouse's information in the PR application, but the 5 points for his Canadian Experience score were gone, so the score preview is only showing 486 now. I don't know if I should decline this invitation or wait until the system is fixed.

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
Small good news. IRCC acknowledged that it is a problem. Hopefully, they will rectify it soon.

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently experiencing delays in processing Express Entry (EE) profiles when calculating their eligibility.
@sandeep138, Could you please share the source of this information? Thanks!

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022

We recommend that you occasionally login to youronline account to verify if your profile has been updated. To prevent errors, please clear your browser cache before every new attempt.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

kinleyzam

Nov 30, 2022
Hi, it happen to me too. I had to to withdraw my application 3 times and yet my spouse Canadian skill is zero.