+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
for the spouse sponsorship, i am the sponsor and authorized representative for the PA. (our application is in process for 4 1/2 months)

i will be ordering GCMS notes for our application, do i still need to provide written consent from the PA?

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Guys, is it possible to land without sposnsor if the sponsor is not present in Canada when we land?
I mean whether is it mandatory for the principal applicant to land with the sponsor or the spoonsor must be in canada before the principal applicant landing?

Becuase I heard that if the principal applicant lands without the sponsor and the sponsor is not in canada when he/she lands, the officer can avoid the principal applicant to enter Canada and makes some promblems.

I would be grateful if you could guide me on this issue if you had a same experience or you have information about it.
iss it inland or outland

Dallu

Nov 23, 2021
Hello,

I just checked my application status and it states "Decision Made" just right now for Permanent Application Status but we haven't received any emails about being informed the same. what does that mean?

Reactions: nik_on

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

I just checked my application status and it states "Decision Made" just right now for Permanent Application Status but we haven't received any emails about being informed the same. what does that mean?
They never send emails for decision made. To find out what it means, best to just wait a bit of time. Usually would mean approval, but no-one can say when PPR will come.

Dallu

Nov 23, 2021
They never send emails for decision made. To find out what it means, best to just wait a bit of time. Usually would mean approval, but no-one can say when PPR will come.
Thank you, that is very stressful when you don't get any information.

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,

I am in Canada and my husband is in Sri Lanka. We have been told by IRCC that they need to interview my husband. However, due to covid-19, the Sri Lanka visa office is not doing spousal sponsorship interviews at the moment.

Has anyone had an in-person or virtual interview with any visa offices abroad? Please let us know. We are still waiting for our interview date.

Thank you.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello,

which visa office

Dallu

Nov 23, 2021
which visa office
I actually do not know, as in my SA they never mentioned the visa office. we thought it was Ottawa as the letter of the pre-arrival service came through CPC Ottawa. As my spouse is in the US so Ottawa handles the spousal application of the US as well.

Aug 21, 2017
Hi i applied my spouse visa application on November 2021, paper filing.
Anyone knows how long does it take to get acknowledgement of receipt and file no.
Thanks
And can spouse visa application done online?

aktr

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I will get my PR approval with family sponsorship (my father sponsorshipped me). And when I get my PR can I sponsor my fiance? (we will get married once I get my PR)