+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

marcello81

Apr 30, 2021
Your signature says "Additional Doc Review: Nov 24"

How do you know they reviewed your documents? We just uploaded something yesterday.
You see it online on GCKey.
It will change to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. " In my case it took 2 weeks until it changed.

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
Your signature says "Additional Doc Review: Nov 24"

How do you know they reviewed your documents? We just uploaded something yesterday.
I saw an update on GCKey and received an email with the subject “We successfully received your document”

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello,

I have a question, I applied for my spouse visa on July 2021 and we have received all the confirmation (medical request, biometrics, etc) but I'm still unable to link the applications online using the UCI and Application number? Is there a reason for that? I applied via mail.

Also, my spouse just received an email today IMM5801 - Pre Arrival Services letter, does this mean the PR was approved?
Thanks for all the help
100% approved... Please what is your spouse application timeline?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys, I can see you all make your application by yourself, but I have no idea how to make it.

I got married in Germany recently, but I do not know how to apply. Is there anyone I can get help or do you guys recommend me somewhere?

I live in Kitchener/Waterloo.

Thank you.
Link up and I will help you free of charge....Pay no money or look for any lawyer for them to eat your money.....

• Love
Reactions: ricky.lambton

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021
I am about to upload my documents, showing evidence that I will return to Canada, but my file is too big. I've put everything into 1 PDF, and the file is too big.

I assume I can split it into multiple files, right?

I don't want to submit 1 file, hit upload, and then it doesn't let me send them the rest of what I am trying to give them.
You would probably need to reduce the quality of the images to 200 dpi, before to add them to the PDF.

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021
Hello,

I have a question, I applied for my spouse visa on July 2021 and we have received all the confirmation (medical request, biometrics, etc) but I'm still unable to link the applications online using the UCI and Application number? Is there a reason for that? I applied via mail.

Also, my spouse just received an email today IMM5801 - Pre Arrival Services letter, does this mean the PR was approved?
Thanks for all the help
Is there anybody else who have been approved so fast as Dallu, or he/she is the only lucky one?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi guys, I can see you all make your application by yourself, but I have no idea how to make it.

I got married in Germany recently, but I do not know how to apply. Is there anyone I can get help or do you guys recommend me somewhere?

I live in Kitchener/Waterloo.

Thank you.
The official guide is all you need.

It has steps for almost everything and if there's anything you're unsure about then there's a %95 chance someone else already asked it here so use the advanced search feature here. If you can't find it then create a thread and ask your question. There's enough of us here that you will hear back in about 48hrs.

Do you know where to find the guide?

Of course this assumes you want to spend the time to do it yourself, if you're crunched for time then having an immigration consultant do things for you is a plus.

Reactions: lincolnys

Ravjot21

Nov 26, 2021
Hello I’m living in India. My husband is Canadian PR so he’s a sponsor. My file status is file received on May 2021, medical and biometric passed on 1st August 2021, after that no update. I’m getting very impatient now . Can anyone tell how long the process will take from now ? Or can anyone share their timeline between this period please

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello I’m living in India. My husband is Canadian PR so he’s a sponsor. My file status is file received on May 2021, medical and biometric passed on 1st August 2021, after that no update. I’m getting very impatient now . Can anyone tell how long the process will take from now ? Or can anyone share their timeline between this period please
There are lots of timelines on the spreadsheet. Look at ones similar to your situation to get an idea about how fast your visa offive is moving.

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
Please help needed.

How do we book an appointment for the biometric in India (New Delhi)? The applicant has received the biometric collection letter. However, they are unable to book an appointment online. Please guide us so that we can successfully complete the biometric.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Please help needed.

How do we book an appointment for the biometric in India (New Delhi)? The applicant has received the biometric collection letter. However, they are unable to book an appointment online. Please guide us so that we can successfully complete the biometric.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment

Many different ways to book: online, email, telephone, in person, webchat, etc. Follow the instructions from the link above.

crystalmet

May 8, 2018
Hello friends, I have applied for my wife's visitor visa via the new portal with the intent of filing an inland spousal application. its been 6 days post application and the site still says "system operation failed, your application is being processed" without any thing displayed in the "applicant information" section or "application status" has any one come across any information regarding this? thank you!