+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Hello Forum Member,

Has anyone applied online for Spousal Sponsorship and received some sort of AOR or temp file number?
It seems the online application is still under testing?
Please advise

Thanks

Reactions: Esty4Ademi

Kennykentipsy101

Feb 15, 2020
Pls if your VO is in Accra and you’ve done Medicals how many days on an average does it take to get medical passed ?

Is there anyone from Acrra VO who did Medicals on Nov10 or later and has his/her result passed ?

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello Forum Member,

Has anyone applied online for Spousal Sponsorship and received some sort of AOR or temp file number?
It seems the online application is still under testing?
Please advise

Thanks
Oh yes oooo anyone with useful answer should pls give us answer plssss pls when did u submit ur online application?

lincolnys

Apr 25, 2021
Hi guys, I can see you all make your application by yourself, but I have no idea how to make it.

I got married in Germany recently, but I do not know how to apply. Is there anyone I can get help or do you guys recommend me somewhere?

I live in Kitchener/Waterloo.

Thank you.

Reactions: OkaforJames

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys, I can see you all make your application by yourself, but I have no idea how to make it.

I got married in Germany recently, but I do not know how to apply. Is there anyone I can get help or do you guys recommend me somewhere?

Thank you.
Start here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html

Download the forms, read the instructions, start to fill out the forms, go back to instructions when you need, come here to ask questions when you need, don't try to do it all at once but bit by bit and count on having to go through the forms many times to get them right.

Reactions: lincolnys

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys , just wanna know is there anybody else in situation like me,
My wife,sponsorship file was received at Sydney office on July 26,2021 ,
it’s November 21 , 2021 almost 4 months , no response or AOR yet, still waiting for AOR ,
Is there any reason for delay even for AOR , my file is not even touched yet I assume ,
Please help

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
********Urgent********
Hey Folks,
I have applied under Express Entry CEC stream and I already received PR confirmation portal email but I did not confirm my permanent residency as I am getting married soon and want to add spouse in my existing application.
My fiancé had recently applied for TRV(Tourist Visa) but it was refused and refusal was on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I invited her and also provided invitation letter when filing her application. I want to know

1. What is the success rate of my application approval if I add her considering the fact that her tourist visa was rejected once.
2. How can I justify her refusal

I am really stressed and would appreciate if anybody has gone through similar situation or has any suggestions on this topic.

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018

Thank you.
I will assist you. Check your dm. Or whatsapp me on +2348106134311

SidSom

Nov 16, 2021
Hi All

For the PR visa I have a few questions if you guys can help with your experience:

1) I made the payment via the payment link received. When would I receive the AWB number and when will blue dart come to pick passport?
2)Which form to fill for height and color?
3) Is there any specific envelope to use or any envelope will do?
4) What all to put inside the envelope- passport, 2 photos, PPR email, height color form? Anything else?
5) The SMS form and consent forms are to be put inside the envelope or hand over to the courier boy?
6) In the SMS form what is SO Done By/Date _______________________ DO Done By/Date ____________________ (After point no. 3). I mean what date to fill in these?
7) Do I need to fill the consent form? I don't understand that form.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All

For the PR visa I have a few questions if you guys can help with your experience:

1) I made the payment via the payment link received. When would I receive the AWB number and when will blue dart come to pick passport?
2)Which form to fill for height and color?
3) Is there any specific envelope to use or any envelope will do?
4) What all to put inside the envelope- passport, 2 photos, PPR email, height color form? Anything else?
5) The SMS form and consent forms are to be put inside the envelope or hand over to the courier boy?
6) In the SMS form what is SO Done By/Date _______________________ DO Done By/Date ____________________ (After point no. 3). I mean what date to fill in these?
7) Do I need to fill the consent form? I don't understand that form.
You've asked the same question in close to ten threads. Please don't.

rcene12

Sep 17, 2021
Hi applied for Pr application, recenetly i got the following:
Can anyone tell me what step 5 could be? They haven’t requested any addition information.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on November 17, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 10, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you a letter on November 19, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

z85510

Nov 22, 2021
Hi applied for Pr application, recenetly i got the following:
Can anyone tell me what step 5 could be? They haven’t requested any addition information.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on November 17, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 10, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you a letter on November 19, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Same here :

Permanent Residence
  1. We received ??? application for permanent residence on December 30, 2020.
  2. We started processing ??? application on June 29, 2021.
  3. We sent ??? correspondence on May 25, 2021. If ??? has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ----- do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ??? receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent ??? a letter on July 19, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
After 4 Month there is no mail yet !

What should we do for that ?

We also sent ATIP request about Oct 15 and they didn't answer

Is it normal ?

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
On Nov 8, we got a letter requesting additional proof that I (the sponsor) will return to Canada, when my wife becomes a PR.

One of the things we are going to provide, is a rental contract from my parents. I am not sure how it should be dated though. Since we can't be sure when the application will be approved, when should we date it? I am mentioning in a letter that we are sending, that we are assuming the PR should be ready for us to move in January or February. So should I have the contract start in January?

Also, a couple days ago we got an update in our online account. It said that they are beginning my wifes background check. I assume that this is a very good sign. If the request for documents was something serious to our application, then I doubt they would be moving forward with the application. Is that right, or is it normal for them to continue an application, even after they request more information?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
On Nov 8, we got a letter requesting additional proof that I (the sponsor) will return to Canada, when my wife becomes a PR.

One of the things we are going to provide, is a rental contract from my parents. I am not sure how it should be dated though. Since we can't be sure when the application will be approved, when should we date it? I am mentioning in a letter that we are sending, that we are assuming the PR should be ready for us to move in January or February. So should I have the contract start in January?
Just keep it simple: put in a start date of January, and a clause that lets you delay the start date for up to three months with no penalty.

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
I am waiting on a couple things, but I think I will be ready to submit everything in a day or two. Here's what I've got

- Translated/Notarized document showing my Russian business has been closed, dated September 30
- Translated/Notarized document showing my business rental contract closed October 31
- Screenshots/emails from my business domain host, stating that I have not renewed my website, and that the site was deleted as of Sept 30.
- English letter from my bank, stating that the business accound has been closed (sometime sept/oct, I can't remember exactly when)
- Letter from myself, saying I will return. It also explains how each piece of evidence is relevant.
- 3 letters, 1 from parents, and 1 from each of my sisters, stating they know I am coming home, and are waiting for me/us
- Room rental agreement from my parents, starting Jan 1st, with a clause that it can be delayed without penalty.
- Screenshots of conversations from the past few months, where I speak to my family about our return
- Spreadsheet detailing what furniture we will need to buy, how much, and what pieces we have picked out
- Screenshots of emails with apartment rental companies. Some emails dated early september, some dated after the request in Nov.
- Screenshots of job applications, all from after the additional doc request
-Emails from 2 jobs. 1 interview request, where I pointed out that I can only do an online interview, since I am out of country, the the other a rejection email, saying my application was good, but they chose someone else (not sure if I should include either of these)
- Screenshots/emails from health insurance companies with quotes for insurance that will cover us for the 3 months before OHIP kicks in (I know that at the moment, the waiting time has been suspended, but in my letter I explain that I found this, because I recognize that the waiting time could be reinstated at any time)
- Emails to different medical organizations in Russia, asking about the possibility of getting a Canadian approved vaccine within Russia, explaining that my wife and I are moving to Canada.

I know that some of these things are just fluff (vaccine emails for example) but in general, what do you think. Have I built a strong enough argument, or is it still a bit weak?