Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How much is the waiting between Decision made and passport request . Visa office is New Delhi . Any one has
That is the at the discretion of the processing officer.....so we can't guess!! As for IRCC they can just do anything at anytime just so you know so be optimistic!!

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Hi everyone,

I applied for the spousal application and it's been more than 15 months and it's still in process. Around 5 months ago my spouse applied for a TRV(still in process from last 5 months) and while filling the IMM 5257(Application for Visitor visa form), under the DETAILS OF VISIT TO CANADA section, there is a question asking for the purpose of the visit. She had written COVID-19 and then in the invitation letter we mentioned that due to pandemic I couldn't fly out due to the travel restrictions and job e.t.c. therefore kindly issue the visitor visa so that my spouse could fly to Canada and we could see each other.

Now on September 07 2021, IRCC had the following announcement:

If you applied before September 7, 2021, and you already told us that you qualify for a COVID-19 exemption
You do not need to submit a new application or write to us again.
We’ll process the application you submitted before September 7, 2021.

• It doesn’t matter if you applied via the IRCC Portal, via your IRCC secure account, or on paper.
We’ll send you an email if we need more information from you or when we reach a decision.

If your situation has changed since you submitted your visitor visa application
We recommend that you submit a new online application if

• you submitted your visitor visa application before September 7, 2021; and
  • your situation has changed; and
  • you’re travelling for one of the following reasons:
    • to be reunited with an immediate family member who is a Canadian citizen, a person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or a permanent resident of Canada
Now in our case and keeping the above guidelines in mind, can we reapply for the TRV? Secondly, when we applied for the TRV, it was around 12 months since the spousal application was submitted. Now it's been 17 months. So does this mean that our situation has changed? As mentioned in one of the above points.

Kindly advice, if anyone has any idea..

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Quick question: I'm submitting my passport to the visa center on Monday. When the passport comes back, does COPR come with it or does it come separately in the mail?

Trident23

Mar 7, 2020
My family is in Canada on PR.
Family, now applied for PR card renewal meeting 730days over 5 yrs from date of application.
My wife is the main sponsor and working in Canada.

As of today don’t meet RO. Though can enter and stay in Canada until 730 days requirement, need flexibility to travel, since my parents are aged.

Planing to renounce and reapply family sponsorship and TRV. Am I doing it right to be on safe side?

1.How many days it takes for acceptance of renunciation?
2.Can I apply in parallel for TRV and family sponsorship, is there any sequence to be followed?
3. I think TRV and sponsorship are to be completed by my wife right or I can do it and apply at Abudhabi VO?
Thanks in advance

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
hello everyone!
i just wanna know that my representative said that "we will pay the biometric fees once they will receive a biometric instruction letter from IRCC" .
but i just went through canda.cic website , they mentioned that once they received the biometric fee then they will send us biometeric instruction letter.

i am confuse could anyone please tell me the exact procedure.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hello everyone!
i just wanna know that my representative said that "we will pay the biometric fees once they will receive a biometric instruction letter from IRCC" .
but i just went through canda.cic website , they mentioned that once they received the biometric fee then they will send us biometeric instruction letter.

i am confuse could anyone please tell me the exact procedure.
If you pay in advance, you'll get the biometric letter directly. If you don't, you'll get a fee request and then the biometric letter sometime after paying.

I think most prefer to just pay the modest amount together with application to avoid the slight delay of request-fee-letter, but probably doesn't matter much.

Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed