singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi everyone,
I am PR and I am preparing the relationship summary letter for the inland spouse sponsorship who is out of status atm but I am so confused about the structure to follow. I tried to browse the web to have a sample but I don't see any. All I can find sample of the letter from Friends and family.
Is there anyone who can help me out to provide a sample of relationship summary?

Also my partner is out of status for an era and how I can represent that and do I have to mention any job like odd job he used to do or how he gets by his life etc? Do I have to provide any documents?

Just to clarify we married legally and we have proof with the marriage certificate and all. And our baby is coming soon.

Please help us.
Regards
FR
All you have to do is write a LOE explaining s you did here.. Be honest as it pays or we get rejected.

fr2020

Nov 17, 2020
All you have to do is write a LOE explaining s you did here.. Be honest as it pays or we get rejected.
Thank you. So letter of employment needs the store /restaurants name with address and contact where my partner used to do odd jobs for cash. and he also did some freelance editing home base cash job. so do you think it will be ok to mention or it will put him in trouble? he doesn't have SIN and never applied after landed here in canada.
any suggestions?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you. So letter of employment needs the store /restaurants name with address and contact where my partner used to do odd jobs for cash. and he also did some freelance editing home base cash job. so do you think it will be ok to mention or it will put him in trouble? he doesn't have SIN and never applied after landed here in canada.
any suggestions?
LOE above meant letter of explanation, not letter of employment.

Reactions: singleman

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Need help! I got passport request but due to huge rush vfs can’t making any appointment. On the other hand i am crossing my due dates. Vfs saying I won’t be problem of exceeding due time because ircc will auto renew. But in my passport request letter there is no such instructions. What should i do now?? Is exceeding due date is not a problem? Please help! I am from Bangladesh

Reactions: aasraful

Sjunior01

Sep 5, 2019
Phalos is right I mean if relation was genuine why a Canadian stay without wife 10 years geee that's a long time like a punishment
You are making judgment without knowing all the facts. In fact the spouse settled in the country of her wife since his retirement. With the coronavirus, he wanted to return to live in canada. That’s why he want to reapply.

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Need help! I got passport request but due to huge rush vfs can’t making any appointment. On the other hand i am crossing my due dates. Vfs saying I won’t be problem of exceeding due time because ircc will auto renew. But in my passport request letter there is no such instructions. What should i do now?? Is exceeding due date is not a problem? Please help! I am from Bangladesh
They will figure it no need to worry so much

Reactions: aasraful

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
You are making judgment without knowing all the facts. In fact the spouse settled in the country of her wife since his retirement. With the coronavirus, he wanted to return to live in canada. That’s why he want to reapply.
Should have wrote that fact I was stunned with so much gap. Anyways I understand now

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi All,

Does Delhi VO take a long time to process? compared to Ottawa?
Anyone with similar timelines?

Good luck

arasteh_sh

Nov 9, 2020
Hi
I am wonder for some supporting documents such as share or non-share bills with same address, do I have to print all of them since we moved in together or just one or two should be enough? (like Internet-BC Hydro- Tenant Insurance)
Also we don't have share account but I printed last 3months of his and my account transaction and I want to mention in a separate paper that he pays for groceries and all bills and we just share our rent.
Do you think does it help?

khanf

Nov 11, 2020
Hi guys! I'm a British national . In Aug of this year, I got married to a Canadian national and was granted a visitor visa. We've just started our inland PR application.

Does my family have to fill out medical forms/ police certificates as well, even if they are not being sponsored?

Do I need to fill out second cousins and second aunts etc on form IMM5532e of th application, which asks for details of family members currently residing in Canada? I have a large extended family here, so can provide details of first cousins/ aunts and uncles, but any other extended family might be a stretch!

Thank you so much for your help!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do I need to fill out second cousins and second aunts etc on form IMM5532e of th application, which asks for details of family members currently residing in Canada? I have a large extended family here, so can provide details of first cousins/ aunts and uncles, but any other extended family might be a stretch!
I believe you can assume this refers to only first-degree cousins etc. If you have any doubt or feel necessary, you can include a short letter of explanation that "I have not included second cousins and other relatives of similar or further distance."

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
I have asked this before as well in a different thread. My friend’s file had wrong country of birth. Her lawyer told her to go ahead with biometrics and medical. She told them that she has raised a webform. (She didn’t get any response yet, it’s been3 weeks). In the hospital, they sent email explaining that there is wrong country of birth but on her biometrics, they didn’t ask a thing. They just went ahead with biometrics as it is. So can anyone tell us that will it cause problems for her in future??

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi All,

Does Delhi VO take a long time to process? compared to Ottawa?
Anyone with similar timelines?

Good luck
YES of course as NDVO is overcrowded with files, may take months more, they have to their own checks BG CRIM