FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Why can't we ever for god sake link the application.

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
please help
I received the transfer email from the Canadian application office with only the name of my child, and my name did not appear in it. Is this normal and the number also includes me or my child only

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi, I need clarification please, I called ircc today and they said my application is in the system so they gave me a temporary file number that start with XF 000 I hope they won't return my files. I want to know if it a good sign or not because i have experienced a returned documents before but then i didn't receive any updates till it was returned to me.

Reactions: J20190911

Sjunior01

Sep 5, 2019
Hello
If someone sponsored her spouse and they contacted her for an interview, after that the officer refused her application on the ground that he has doubts that their relation being genuine. Although the relation is really authentic.The sponsor appealed but unfortunately lost in court. Can he still reapply for her spouse? If yes how many years does he must wait to proceed with an new application? It’s been more than 10 year since they have refused their application.

goodism

Nov 23, 2020
I have a question. I only have 9 photos of my wife an I together. Could I include photos we took while we were together? For example: a photo of my wife posing with my car, or a photo she took of me in her neighborhood in Montreal?

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi there! I have got passport request letter but my application status showing they sent me correspondence letter. I don’t understand is that same or they are asking me additional documents

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I have a question. I only have 9 photos of my wife an I together. Could I include photos we took while we were together? For example: a photo of my wife posing with my car, or a photo she took of me in her neighborhood in Montreal?
ANY photo in which it includes both of you OR one of you proving that person is with opposite's relatives or something like a car, say with your licence plate or your car color id enough but your spouse alone standing by it, should do the trick too.

xan

Mar 14, 2019
Hi all. I’m January 2019, inland. 2 non- accompanying dependants. Got SA 24 April 2020. My file was transferred to Montreal 7 may, 2020, for further assessment , in somewhere in August 2020 bar changed from “in progress” to “application received “ after that no update. Did biometric in the beginning, Did medical 2019 October, alone, they asked only me not for dependants, was think they will ask re-medical, but my bar show me “we are reviewing results of medical exam”, before was “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”. Eligibility under review, Background in progress, security I don’t know. Did they really review my medical? What’s the next in my case? Don’t understand what next, what happen? Please help to understanding! Did the gsmc note (not web form) week ago first time, was calling - all required docs in case that time. I’m so ... can somebody advice or word support is fine too. Thank for all, good luck.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You're going to want photos of both of you as much as possible.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello
If someone sponsored her spouse and they contacted her for an interview, after that the officer refused her application on the ground that he has doubts that their relation being genuine. Although the relation is really authentic.The sponsor appealed but unfortunately lost in court. Can he still reapply for her spouse? If yes how many years does he must wait to proceed with an new application? It’s been more than 10 year since they have refused their application.
Are you kidding? you can REapply next day after refusal lol however you need to address the reasons as to why they didnt believe your marriage is genuine and fix it

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Phalos is right I mean if relation was genuine why a Canadian stay without wife 10 years geee that's a long time like a punishment

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Can441

Nov 2, 2020
Quick question.

PA obtained Police Certificate, but under occupation it says "house wife".

When the application was sent, she was working, thus it was completed accordingly.

Currently she is not working. When uploading this document to webform, should this be mentioned as well? If so, how many details should be written, etc.?

Thanks

LongBill

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Florida, USA
Category........
FAM
Nov 24.

If anyone here follows the "2020 Spousal/Common Law Tracking Tool" the Outland August sheet is entirely wrecked since last night. Somehow rows 1-117 are missing. That means all the data and information is missing. This is beyond frustrating. Does anyone maintain that tool?

okay, fixed now. phew...

Last edited:

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Quick question.

PA obtained Police Certificate, but under occupation it says "house wife".

When the application was sent, she was working, thus it was completed accordingly.

Currently she is not working. When uploading this document to webform, should this be mentioned as well? If so, how many details should be written, etc.?

Thanks
I don't think it warrants an explanation. Whether the PA is working or not will not affect the application.

Reactions: armoured

fr2020

Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am PR and I am preparing the relationship summary letter for the inland spouse sponsorship who is out of status atm but I am so confused about the structure to follow. I tried to browse the web to have a sample but I don't see any. All I can find sample of the letter from Friends and family.
Is there anyone who can help me out to provide a sample of relationship summary?

Also my partner is out of status for an era and how I can represent that and do I have to mention any job like odd job he used to do or how he gets by his life etc? Do I have to provide any documents?

Just to clarify we married legally and we have proof with the marriage certificate and all. And our baby is coming soon.

Please help us.
Regards
FR