+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
She is my wife yes. Our score when she adds me is less than the cut-off since I didn't do the ielts exam. I don't seem to understand the difference between dependent or accompanying? Because when we use the crs calculator, they ask if your spouse is accompanying. She mentioned that she is married but that I am not accompanying her.

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Because my initial plan that either she can sponsor me when she gets the PR or I can apply when I finish my internship but both options seem to be risky...

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
She is my wife yes. Our score when she adds me is less than the cut-off since I didn't do the ielts exam. I don't seem to understand the difference between dependent or accompanying? Because when we use the crs calculator, they ask if your spouse is accompanying. She mentioned that she is married but that I am not accompanying her.
She is the main applicant here and u r the dependent. Accompanying means when she gets the copr, she'll go there alone and u won't accompany her. Right now, all u can do is give IELTS gen and bring the score 8777. That way I guess ur score will increase. Or just to be sure check the crs calculator again and see how much minimum u have to bring to atleast get the cut off score.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Because my initial plan that either she can sponsor me when she gets the PR or I can apply when I finish my internship but both options seem to be risky...
She can sponsor u after she gets the copr but that's a very lengthy process. It's better to give IELTS and she add u. That way both of u get the pr together. Also, u can finish ur internship and get a job there. But idk much Abt that sorry.

Reactions: 17ha15

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Her crs score by herself is 482. If I join her without ielts, the score will be 464. If I do the general ielts and have a 5.0 band score on the ielts, our crs score will be 482. That sounds a bit weird tho.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Her crs score by herself is 482. If I join her without ielts, the score will be 464. If I do the general ielts and have a 5.0 band score on the ielts, our crs score will be 482. That sounds a bit weird tho.
What's weird Abt it? She's the principal applicant. So her IELTS score is more imp than urs. It's good that u don't have to bring much. What's the cut off score for her though

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi

What happens if the ex spouse was approved for PR but never landed (under spouse sponsorship) and it ended in a divorce. Would the person still be responsible for the ex for the next 3 years or can they sponsor a new spouse if they choose to remarry?
Because previous sponsorship was done properly and sponsorship was approved by IRCC i think it will be a serious issue to ircc moreover landing was the choice of the person coming to canada but ircc did their job and sponsor successfully sponsored his/her spouse so 3 year case will get applied rest u should consult ircc regarding this

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Please I want help
My husband has changed the home address and postage
And he changed it in cic
After 5 days I received the AR CSQ in the old mail
And he changed the address two months ago. Does any upcoming paper (csq) arrive via the old mail or the new mail?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Because previous sponsorship was done properly and sponsorship was approved by IRCC i think it will be a serious issue to ircc moreover landing was the choice of the person coming to canada but ircc did their job and sponsor successfully sponsored his/her spouse so 3 year case will get applied rest u should consult ircc regarding this
Ok, thank you. Is there any web form I can use to address this?

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone! Does anyone know what would happen if I no longer want my consultant to help me with my application ? Do they send my application back and I have to reapply or does stay where it is?

Mpup87

Jan 7, 2017
You have to fill form use of representative where there is a column , withdrawal of representative. Just fill and sign that form and sent to ircc. Pnly if u have earlier filled that form

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
You have to fill form use of representative where there is a column , withdrawal of representative. Just fill and sign that form and sent to ircc. Pnly if u have earlier filled that form
Yes I understand that but my question is will it affect our application somehow (like will they return our documents back and ask to redo everything) or will the process be still going?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hello everyone! Does anyone know what would happen if I no longer want my consultant to help me with my application ? Do they send my application back and I have to reapply or does stay where it is?
They won't send ur application back and u don't have to apply again just because u don't need a representative anymore. They'll just directly update u by sending emails and msgs instead of ur consultant.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone. I am a dec 2019 applicant. Have completed my medical on June after that no update. Have anyone got ppr? If anyone have any idea or experience or opinion. Please feel free to share

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
They won't send ur application back and u don't have to apply again just because u don't need a representative anymore. They'll just directly update u by sending emails and msgs instead of ur consultant.
Have you done that before? Thanks for your response!