+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

tttien.vn

Apr 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
I sent my application on Mar 20. And it arrived Mar 24. How long will I may receive letter from IRRC? Are they working in this situation(covid)?
Thanks

kanchi patel

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
I want to apply for my spousal’s sponsorship, he resides in India. Because of this Covid-19 lockdown we are waiting for his PCC since a month now. That’s the only document which is missing, Can I still submit the application without the PCC? Can I include a letter explaining why I dint send the PCC?

Reactions: aashu241

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I want to apply for my spousal’s sponsorship, he resides in India. Because of this Covid-19 lockdown we are waiting for his PCC since a month now. That’s the only document which is missing, Can I still submit the application without the PCC? Can I include a letter explaining why I dint send the PCC?
I don't think so. The PCC is a required document.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html#Application_intake

Reactions: russ6970

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Yesssss

Fdroid

May 29, 2019
I have a question which might sound a bit silly but in the document checklist IMM5533 Part - B Employment/Source of Income section - shall I check Employed or Unemployed? I am laid-off from work temporarily and on CERB until this whole COVID situation is over and hoping to get back on the job as soon as possible and I have a letter from my employer stating the same.

The reason I am asking is that I can provide supporting documents accordingly to the option I select.

Thanks in advance! @canuck_in_uk

Jalbindu

Apr 13, 2020
I m from India, born in 1971 at home not in any hospital. So my birth at that time was not registered officially anywhere. My metric certificate showing date of birth is used as my birth certificate, will the same be used as birth certificate document for my spousal sponsorship to Canada.