canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

We got a letter requesting payment of right of permanent residence fee (since we didn't pay it upfront) on March 12th. Under normal (non-Covid-19) circumstances would that have meant we were near the end?

Also , does NOT paying the RPRF upfront cause delays?
It is generally close to the end but can still be awhile.

Yes, it can cause a delay. That's why they recommend paying upfront.

Haideen

Jan 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Request
26-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-03-2020
It is generally close to the end but can still be awhile.

Yes, it can cause a delay. That's why they recommend paying upfront.
Thank you, I wish we had known that upfront, unfortunately our lawyer did not explain it. Hopefully doesn't take too much longer although with the current situation you never know.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Do you know any certified translator in GTA? I have been trying to find one but most do only professional documents.
I'm going to get some screenshots and put them as example since they want maximum of 10 pages.
There are lot of translators in GTA that can translate chat documents. I used JR Language translation services. They would issue a letter and will also notarize every single page of your chat document.

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Hi friends, please I am trying to pay for the family class application but not successful do anyone know the reason why or cause of the corona epidemic?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi friends, please I am trying to pay for the family class application but not successful do anyone know the reason why or cause of the corona epidemic?
The payment system appears to be working. Perhaps if you provide more information beyond "not successful"...

Reactions: Copingwithlife

b0para1

Mar 27, 2020
I have sent my file on 3rd march and was supposed to reach at Sydney on 6th but it is still saying in transit. I used Canada post express post and no signature. I know this is a big mistake. but its too late. I have called Canada post and generated ticket but they can't locate my file. my file was last scanned on 6th march 4:30 am in Sydney and there is no update after that . I tried calling cic and they are closed so far.

is there any one who is also in same boat?
any suggestions ?

Levi1337

Mar 24, 2020
I'm From Egypt, my wife is trying to spouse sponsorship me. WE Have a big problem ? the 50x 70mm picture that i need to type my name , birth date, photographer address , name , date when the picture is taken. i took the photo at a commercial photographer and i sent it to her through the email. Can she just print on the printer or do what exactly ? i need help urgently

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I'm From Egypt, my wife is trying to spouse sponsorship me. WE Have a big problem ? the 50x 70mm picture that i need to type my name , birth date, photographer address , name , date when the picture is taken. i took the photo at a commercial photographer and i sent it to her through the email. Can she just print on the printer or do what exactly ? i need help urgently
That needs to be stamped as well , that’s what I did in my case and sent it through dhl

Levi1337

Mar 24, 2020
@Farahnaz11 Sorry i dont understand your answer, how i can stamp it ? there was no stamp at my photographer, Further more by sending her my picture through the email, can commercial photographers in Canada Print it and stamp it ?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
@Farahnaz11 Sorry i dont understand your answer, how i can stamp it ? there was no stamp at my photographer, Further more by sending her my picture through the email, can commercial photographers in Canada Print it and stamp it ?
I will leave it for the experts to talk in regards to that ... all I know is that it needs to be stamped at the back with the address of the photographer so how come ur photographers didn’t have any stamp ..
I am not too sure about if they can do it Canada , according to my personal experience my husband took and stamped in backhome and sent me through dhl

Bushra1990

Mar 28, 2020
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me if I have to have a job to sponsor my husband. We will complete 2 years of marriage in April 2020 and we have a child together 18 months old and we have lived together in another country before I moved back in December to sponsor him but was told by some people I will need a job to be able to sponsor him or they would Refuse the application. I am not on social assistance or welfare and currently live with my family, I started looking for jobs but haven’t had any luck yet and given the current situation of the pandemic I won’t be able to find a job in some time but can I sponsor my husband now or do I need to have an income for it?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me if I have to have a job to sponsor my husband. We will complete 2 years of marriage in April 2020 and we have a child together 18 months old and we have lived together in another country before I moved back in December to sponsor him but was told by some people I will need a job to be able to sponsor him or they would Refuse the application. I am not on social assistance or welfare and currently live with my family, I started looking for jobs but haven’t had any luck yet and given the current situation of the pandemic I won’t be able to find a job in some time but can I sponsor my husband now or do I need to have an income for it?
You don't need a job. You do need to show how you will support yourselves in Canada without welfare.