+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Hi is there any another processing if my husband shifted to montreal Quebec during my application process? Will my processing dealy for this? I have given my biometric. My husband is shifting due to his new job.please help!
Please call IRCC and ask them your all the conditions and status they will tell you the best solution or you can write them on Twitter also.

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi my husband has applied for me and i have given my biometric. Now he is shifting montreal Quebec as he got a job. So my concern is, i heard Quebec has different spouse visa process. Will my process delay or it will process take in another way?or it will go in a normal way. Please please help me!!
Quebec has its own quota system. Which can slow down your process.

Sep 13, 2019
Got my interview in jan30, 2020 new delhi after 9 months . Going back to delhi for interview from canada , as there is no response for location transfer and by when should I expect stamping after interview .

My filing date was 13may,2019

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Is it possible that [if requested for an interview] the interview will be conducted at the visa office where the file was transferred?

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I’m optimistic that if it’s the case they won’t send it outside of the applicant location. I mean they will send it where the applicant currently lives.

Hugosalinasu

Jan 17, 2020
A useful information. By the way, could anyone help me? I have a really different situation.

To abbreviate my story ... I am married to a Canadian resident (born in Canada), we were married in Chile 8 years ago, we have 2 Chilean children who are now Canadian citizens. We just arrived 5 months ago. We rent on our own, but she is the only one who works. we no longer receive social assistance.

I will extend my visa because I am now a full-time dad and my visa is about to expire (I know I must have legal status). We know that we have to make the spouse request, but our doubts point to:
will it have to show any minimum income ?, in theory it only sponsors me, and the same page indicates that it is not an option that happens.

Is there any way to get the work permit before applying? considering that the application is very expensive and I need to help my wife financially.

We are a family that comes to meet, isn't that what Canada wants? The truth is that I need to help her with money, because it has been difficult to establish, Toronto is relatively expensive. Basically we are a young family with young children, I don't want to separate from them, they have grown up with me.

Meanwhile, we continue to raise money for the application and work permit. I thank you very much if you could guide us, because she has only her days off to process this.

Thanks!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all,

I have an interesting question. I am about to being sponsored by my wife and as you all know there are several forms needs to be filled for each parts. As a person being sponsored I am filling imm0008 and eimm5669e. (I dont know if I have to fill any other, considering I have no dependant child or representative)

In education part of imm0008 it asks total number years of education: The thing is I have a Bachelor's Degree which is 4 years long normally. However, I have completed it in 6 years. What should I type there? Should it be 8 pre + 4 high + 4 university or 8 pre + 4 high + 6 university 16 and 18 respectively?

Again in education part of eimm5669e it says "Provide the number of years of school you successfully completed for each of the following levels of schooling"

Elementary/Primary : 8 High School : 4 University/College: ? Should I type 4 or 6? It really confuses me. Need your help.

Kind regards.
It really doesn't matter what you put for how many years.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi is there any another processing if my husband shifted to montreal Quebec during my application process? Will my processing dealy for this? I have given my biometric. My husband is shifting due to his new job.please help!
Your husband needs to inform IRCC of the move. He will then be required to apply for a CSQ, which can delay the process.

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
How many months within the process should one expect the medical ? Does the applicant’s country matter (make the process of receiving it slower or faster ?)

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
How many months within the process should one expect the medical ? Does the applicant’s country matter (make the process of receiving it slower or faster ?)
Doesn't matter what country. Every case is unique. Some get MR within a month of AOR and for some it can be the last step.

Reactions: Belarusian

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

I am applying family sponsorship application for my Wife(Indian Citizen) and 2 kids(US Citizen). I recently moved to Canada 1 week back, as they do not have a PR I am unable to get my family to Canada. Can I apply for a visitor visa for my wife while the PR application in process?

Also below are the application forms I am submitting for the sponsorship application, please let me know If there are more forms required.

imm1344e
imm5532e
imm5481e
imm1283e
imm0008enu_2d
eimm5669e
imm5406e
imm5532e

Regards,
Karthik