Spousal sponsorship

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hello Everyone!

Guys, i gave my interview about 37 days before today in islamabad pakistan for spousal sponsorship visa after the interview i got the pre arrival service email as well after that i didnt get anything about my case whether its accepted or rejected can anybody tell me how long will it take to answer and if its taking more than normal time who to contact thank You
Pre-arrival it self means u passed the eligibility you are now in background checks soo keep calm u r in a good plc

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.
I have 1 major issue, I am getting ready to send my PR application under common law, but I have one daughter who resides in my country of origin, her mom filled, signed and notorized the non accompanying children form and sent it to me with an expired driver’s licence.
She does not have any other ID and she applied to renew the driver’s license but never gets it.
What should I do?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am going to get married in the month of January.Can you give me idea weather I should go for Inland or Out land sponsorship.
I prefer Inland Sponsorship but not sure of the risk in that as my spouse in not currently residing in Canada and is staying in India. Will it be ok if I raise his temporary/Visitor visa before marriage ?, so that after marriage he can visit me and I can raise his Inland sponsorship along with work permit. To make the visitor visa approval chances more I am planning not to put my name in that rather portraying it as a tourist application. Again I am worried will this cause any issue afterwards with my inland spouse sponsorship visa. I am worried as hell and do not want to be separated
Hello - Have you got a response for this?Asking as I am in the same situation as you. Thanks in advance

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey Guys,
Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.
I have 1 major issue, I am getting ready to send my PR application under common law, but I have one daughter who resides in my country of origin, her mom filled, signed and notorized the non accompanying children form and sent it to me with an expired driver’s licence.
She does not have any other ID and she applied to renew the driver’s license but never gets it.
What should I do?
A valid ID is required. You can try sending it now but it may be returned or you may be requested to provide a new IMM5604 with a valid ID.

Dec 25, 2019
Hi all,

I truly need your help. Our spousal Outland application got rejected on 30 Jan 2019 . We filed an appeal and we won our appeal on 25 Sept 2019 . My wife completed her medicals on Nov 8, 2019 in New Delhi,India. We sent the following forms along with the PCC and medicals : 1) IMM 0008, 2) IMM 5669, 3) IMM 5406

My wife passed her medicals on Nov 12, 2019.
I have few questions and I hope some of you would be able to help me :

a) In IMM 0008 form - under the National Identity Document , I have put “Aadhar Card” number . After submitting these forms I found out that India doesn’t have a National Identity Document . Aadhar card is an extremely important piece of ID but it’s not a NID. Will the application get rejected due to this error OR will they ask for a new form to be filled correctly ?

b) In IMM 5406 I typed my mother in law’s name differently . Her name can be written in two ways - Bhawna and “Bhawana“. In couple of other forms (IMM 5669 and IMM 0008) her name has been written as “Bhawna” but in this form it has been written as “Bhawana”. Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us for a new form to be filled correctly ?

c) In IMM 5669 one of a word is missing one letter. There is a place in the form where we have to write the name of the place, my wife worked at, two years ago. The name is missing only one letter (example - urban development vs urban developmen OR panchayat vs panchaya) . Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us to fill a new form ?

d) the file is still in Mississauga . Is there anyone from NEW Delhi who can advise as to how long will it take to get the PPR once the medical has been passed ?

your input and advise would be highly appreciated. Thanks

BD man

Dec 1, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-02-2019
File Transfer...
06-03-2019
Med's Request
31-05-2019
Med's Done....
Hi. Your case got refused because you sent lots of money to spouse? How could this be a reason for refusal. I am sorry to know about it.
Maybe they thinks it’s a one kind of contract relationship.

Reactions: Belarusian

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Any news guysss after aor 2 ??? It’s so frustrating to wait :(:(:(

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi guys
I need your help
My wife application says 100% complete. Shes an outland application. It says that your application is taking long than usual. Then says this statement; "About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to..

Please help me I dont understand?
Also it shows we are processing background check and whether you meet eligibility requirements. She passed her medical and processing time says 100

BD man

Dec 1, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-02-2019
File Transfer...
06-03-2019
Med's Request
31-05-2019
Med's Done....
Hi guys
I need your help
My wife application says 100% complete. Shes an outland application. It says that your application is taking long than usual. Then says this statement; "About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to..

Please help me I dont understand?
Also it shows we are processing background check and whether you meet eligibility requirements. She passed her medical and processing time says 100
Within short time you will get ppr