Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
It said the application status changed?
Where it mention?
It said under current status before you click on check full application status. It said application status changed. I clicked on check full application status and saw no changes except the countdown bar being gone. When I went back it said current status submitted

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys, I just logged into my gc key account and I noticed the progress bar is no longer there, any idea what it means? Thanks

nkansal

Nov 7, 2019
Hi,

I have been sponsored for PR by my girlfriend and I am in Canada for now on a tourist visa. She has already got an email confirming her eligibility to sponsor me. I have also got a request for paying biometric fee, which I paid and sent the receipt. Also, I have got a request for medical exam and results of the same has been received by IRCC. Now, my sponsor has got an email that the application has been sent to New Delhi visa office for further processing. What can be the reasons for the same. Will I have to go back to India for further processing ?
Please advise
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello group mates, I have a query. Can submitting several webforms slow down the process? I have already sent thrice at different stages of my processing. A lot of applicants from my country got their PPR/CoPR who are same or later timeline from me. That's why i was wondering it can be a reason of delaying. Plz enlighten me.
It doesn't slow it down but there is not much point to repeatedly sending Webforms asking the same thing. It doesn't matter that other people have been approved.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I have been sponsored for PR by my girlfriend and I am in Canada for now on a tourist visa. She has already got an email confirming her eligibility to sponsor me. I have also got a request for paying biometric fee, which I paid and sent the receipt. Also, I have got a request for medical exam and results of the same has been received by IRCC. Now, my sponsor has got an email that the application has been sent to New Delhi visa office for further processing. What can be the reasons for the same. Will I have to go back to India for further processing ?
Please advise
Thanks
You applied outland. Outland apps are sent to the VO abroad, even if the applicant is in Canada. You won't have to return to India.

Biometrics can't be done in Canada. Did you go to the US to complete them?

Reactions: nkansal

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Yes, this is the very FIRST email I have received.

Do I create a new account and link the application or use my existing PR IRCC account and link my spouse's application?
Your spouse has to create a new GCKey account and link her/his application with the number on the e-mail.

nkansal

Nov 7, 2019
You applied outland. Outland apps are sent to the VO abroad, even if the applicant is in Canada. You won't have to return to India.

Biometrics can't be done in Canada. Did you go to the US to complete them?
Thank You for your reply. At this point, I have onlyonly submi the biometric fee. My biometrics are not done yet but medical has been completed Nd submitted to IRCC. Also, mine is a conjugal (same sex)relationship with my girlfriend.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank You for your reply. At this point, I have onlyonly submi the biometric fee. My biometrics are not done yet but medical has been completed Nd submitted to IRCC. Also, mine is a conjugal (same sex)relationship with my girlfriend.
??

You don't qualify for conjugal if you are in Canada. If that is what you applied for, you are guaranteed a refusal.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am in Canada on a visitor visa, however, I live in India only. I have to go back in January
You don't qualify for conjugal. You do not have legal or immigration barriers preventing you from marrying or becoming common-law. You will be refused. You need to withdraw and either marry or become common-law and reapply.

nkansal

Nov 7, 2019
You don't qualify for conjugal. You do not have legal or immigration barriers preventing you from marrying or becoming common-law. You will be refused. You need to withdraw and either marry or become common-law and reapply.
Okay. I got it now. But can you help me understand that why IRCC would take my application to a level of medical Nd Biometrics if it is a definite refusal. I am very confused now Nd feeling hopeless as I was very hopeful till now.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay. I got it now. But can you help me understand that why IRCC would take my application to a level of medical Nd Biometrics if it is a definite refusal. I am very confused now Nd feeling hopeless as I was very hopeful till now.
IRCC is obligated to fully process an app. Asking for a medical and biometrics is a standard step for every app. It has nothing to do with whether the app qualifies or not.

As I said, withdraw and reapply once you are married or common-law. Or you could try getting married now and asking IRCC to reconsider the app as married but they may choose not to.

Reactions: nkansal

nkansal

Nov 7, 2019
IRCC is obligated to fully process an app. Asking for a medical and biometrics is a standard step for every app. It has nothing to do with whether the app qualifies or not.

As I said, withdraw and reapply once you are married or common-law. Or you could try getting married now and asking IRCC to reconsider the app as married but they may choose not to.
Okay. Thanks a lot for replying to my questions.