04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I

dint go out of status I was legal till my last day and as the CBSA officer told me that I have to leave Canada and honestly left Canada the date which she gave me , I fact I left one day before my last day in Canada and with my husband s ticket
Oh so you were legal... I am not sure than why they arrest you and sent you back home?
Anyway, I am not sure how can you prove they were wrong and you were right. What I would do, just apply Outland sponsorship application... and get back to be with your husband.
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/rem-ren-eng.html

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Hello if anyone is facing delays on CSQ for family reunification, i am an outland applicant had submitted my file on June 17th,2019 (CSQ) Normally the QC immigration issues it in 25 days but as per shown on their website they are processing files received on May 15th, anyone in the same situation?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hello. Need your help once again. Even after checking 100 times before submitting our application, different mistakes are coming out. I just noticed my translator forgot to mention the divorce date in the translated divorce copy and i also failed to notice that. But it's mentioned in the translated copy of Divorce Registration Paper. Will that be a problem? I just got AoR2 from my local visa office few days earlier. Should I translate another one and upload via webfom? I am really frustrated now Seeking experts suggestion.
If I were you, I would translate a new one and send the updated via webform. I mean if you find anything that needs to update, please do so ASAP, before CIC finds it and questions you on it. It won't get you any trouble to do that.

Star122

Jul 1, 2019
Hello i am a canadian permanent resident.. recently my wife got the file number i tried to link her details in my cic account.. but it says you entered the wrong information? Do i have to wait for a couple of days or m entering some thing wrong ? Thanx

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Hello i am a canadian permanent resident.. recently my wife got the file number i tried to link her details in my cic account.. but it says you entered the wrong information? Do i have to wait for a couple of days or m entering some thing wrong ? Thanx
It's really tricky to get it right. Search the threads for this issue specifically to get help.

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
It might be tricky. You have to follow exactly info as per your application. If no success then please send info thru web form what exactly you are adding to link your account. Consultant will find problem and will give you a hint what is wrong. this is how it worked in my case.

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
Hi,

I'm from Manila, Philippines and got married to my Irish husband based in Canada. We want to start working on our papers to go there to him in Canada. I need some help for some details and requirements stated on CIC.

1. Do I need to update all my papers here under my married name, specifically my passport?

2. Any suggestions on what are the best documents we can submit as a proof of our relationship?

3. As we read, me and my husband will fill up some forms for my immigration application, do we submit these separately? From where? If not, do we need to send it here to be submitted together with my forms?

Thanks in advance!

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Sent my application to sponsor my spouse in on Wednesday. Hopefully does not take long. Any one sponsored someone from Saudi and able to advise on how long it took them to get approved?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello all. I am in the process of a conjugal sponsorship. Application was submitted Dec 2018. My partner was invited for an interview at the Manila VO. We have been together for 5 years.We submitted pics and communication/texts dating back to 2014. Ive visited 12 times since 2014 and submitted all the flight reicepts and boarding passes. She was denied a Canada TRV in 2015 so they have record we both applied in 2015

The letter said the following....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following a review of your application, it has been determined that an interview with a migration officer will be required to assess whether you meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa. We have scheduled an interview for you on ##############. at the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada in Manila which is located at Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Please bring the following with you to your interview: o Printed copy of this interview letter o Two (2) valid IDs o Additional proof of relationship and communication with your sponsor from the start of your relationship until present. Please do not submit duplicate copies of documents that were already submitted. If you are unable to keep the appointment we have made for you, please send an email explaining the exceptional reasons preventing you from attending your scheduled interview. We will consider your request and reply to you. Please note that failure to attend the interview for reasons not deemed to be exceptional will result in the assessment of your application based on the documentation contained in your file which may lead to a refusal of your application.

I spoke to my lawyer telling him my partner has an interview with an officer at the VO. He said the officer probably wants to make sure we are still together (hence the requesting of communications from beginning until now) and also inquire about what my partner plans to do with her 2 unaccompanying children when she goes to Canada.

I realize conjugal sponsorship is the trickiest so maybe thats another reason why an interview was requested.
If anyone feels like voicing their opinion as to other reasons an interview was requested I'd love to hear them! Thanks in advance

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello all. I am in the process of a conjugal sponsorship. Application was submitted Dec 2018. My partner was invited for an interview at the Manila VO. We have been together for 5 years.We submitted pics and communication/texts dating back to 2014. Ive visited 12 times since 2014 and submitted all the flight reicepts and boarding passes. She was denied a Canada TRV in 2015 so they have record we both applied in 2015

The letter said the following....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following a review of your application, it has been determined that an interview with a migration officer will be required to assess whether you meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa. We have scheduled an interview for you on ##############. at the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada in Manila which is located at Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Please bring the following with you to your interview: o Printed copy of this interview letter o Two (2) valid IDs o Additional proof of relationship and communication with your sponsor from the start of your relationship until present. Please do not submit duplicate copies of documents that were already submitted. If you are unable to keep the appointment we have made for you, please send an email explaining the exceptional reasons preventing you from attending your scheduled interview. We will consider your request and reply to you. Please note that failure to attend the interview for reasons not deemed to be exceptional will result in the assessment of your application based on the documentation contained in your file which may lead to a refusal of your application.

I spoke to my lawyer telling him my partner has an interview with an officer at the VO. He said the officer probably wants to make sure we are still together (hence the requesting of communications from beginning until now) and also inquire about what my partner plans to do with her 2 unaccompanying children when she goes to Canada.

I realize conjugal sponsorship is the trickiest so maybe thats another reason why an interview was requested.
If anyone feels like voicing their opinion as to other reasons an interview was requested I'd love to hear them! Thanks in advance
in order to be sure what is the issue best to order your notes.

Last edited:

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
ive ordered them. hoping they come by the 31 day time frame. that will give us a few days to go over them b4 the interview. people are saying their GCMS were delayed
You can also get them through your MP in more like 7 days. I'd go that route if I were you :)

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
I think I've read over 4000 pages on this form and never saw anything about getting them through my MP lol. How would I do that ?
Oh lol. This is where I heard about it. Just google the MP for the area you live. I just emailed (I suppose you could call too) mine on Friday so haven't heard back yet. People on here swear it takes 7 days and is free. We'll see ‍♀

Anna007

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Vancouver
Hi everyone! I am gathering docs to apply for Spousal Sponsorship and have a couple of questions, would be super grateful if someone can help.
1. I have heard that pictures cannot be photoshopped, I do love editing (filters etc.)and don't usually keep the original photo. Can I send photoshopped pictures?
2. We have 3 letters from his mom, a neighbor and from the best friend. We put their contact info and passport pages. But my friend's application (they applied under common law) was returned cause letters were not notarized. Should we do that to avoid possible delays?
Thank you so much for your help!