Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
community pls help me!
Once they send your application to your local embassy, do you provide all future documents to the embassy or do you keep uploading through webform? I've been facing issues with my account and I haven't been able to receive msgs there so all communication is by email.
I was requested to send police checks and I uploaded them on the webform last 24th of June and I haven't received the confirmation yet.
Also, what happens if you are missing some of the police checks because you weren't able to obtain them? I did send a letter of explanation as for why I wasn't able to submit them but I'm worried that might affect my application!
When my application was transferred to embassy I started receiving emails directly from embassy and replying to those emails directly. Additionally some communication might come also thru gckey like medical request or biometric request so you should have access to both.

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi, has anyone had experience with asking for an extension and then needing more time after that extension is up? I've been given an extra 30 days but am not confident of having my CSQ within that time.. Is it OK to ask for more (second extension request) I have done all I can and it is Completly out of my control

Ify2086

Jul 5, 2018
got my application approved and my passport and travelling documents returned to me.. Big thanks to God and thank you for your replies and this helpful forum.

Preparing to leave anytime soon.

aashisht

Jul 13, 2014
how do you address the sponsor and applicant in the section where you have to write about the relationship in for 5532?

aashisht

Jul 13, 2014
got my application approved and my passport and travelling documents returned to me.. Big thanks to God and thank you for your replies and this helpful forum.

Preparing to leave anytime soon.
i need your help in 5532 form, can you guide me?

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hi,

Hope all are doing well. I have a question related to translated documents. I got the watsap conversation translated in english, however the original chat pages (local language) have not been stamped (true certified) by the translator. He stamped and notarized the translated pages and left the original chat pages which i gave him to translate as it is. Will it be an issue. His argument is that he considering the chat pages as original and not copies and he says that it doesnt need to be true certified. Please let me know if anyone has send the original chat pages without true certified stamp.

Thanks and Regards,
Ahmed.

Itza1979

Jan 20, 2019
how do you address the sponsor and applicant in the section where you have to write about the relationship in for 5532?
I personalized it and always used the word "we" when writing about our relationship, is that what you're asking about? my application is being processed right now.

Citizen01

Jun 30, 2019
At the start of this thread, it is explained about the inland and outland spousal sponsorships, and the benefits and disadvantages of each. Is all of this information still relevant and accurate?

Am I able to apply for outland sponsorship for my spouse if she is in Canada with me? (It seems to me that for an inland sponsorship the sponsored person should be in Canada, and for an outland sporsorship the sponsored person should be out of Canada.)

It says on the official Canada immigration website that if your family member(s) are inside Canada that you forfeit your right for an appeal. If I do an outland sponsorship (with my wife inside Canada) can I still do an appeal?

Also, I can't seem to find any direct information on the Canadian immigration website about how to apply whether I am applying for inland or outland. Is there different forms that I need to fill out, or is it all the same whether inland or outland?

Thanks in advance for any information. Really appreciate all those of you who take the time to help out.

Arkadia

Jul 9, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
At the start of this thread, it is explained about the inland and outland spousal sponsorships, and the benefits and disadvantages of each. Is all of this information still relevant and accurate?

Am I able to apply for outland sponsorship for my spouse if she is in Canada with me? (It seems to me that for an inland sponsorship the sponsored person should be in Canada, and for an outland sporsorship the sponsored person should be out of Canada.)

It says on the official Canada immigration website that if your family member(s) are inside Canada that you forfeit your right for an appeal. If I do an outland sponsorship (with my wife inside Canada) can I still do an appeal?

Also, I can't seem to find any direct information on the Canadian immigration website about how to apply whether I am applying for inland or outland. Is there different forms that I need to fill out, or is it all the same whether inland or outland?

Thanks in advance for any information. Really appreciate all those of you who take the time to help out.
I applied outland while being in Canada. There is a box in the document checklist you can check specifically for this. All the forms are the same otherwise.

Reactions: Citizen01

ElChele26_

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
File Transfer...
13-05-2019
Med's Request
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi there, well I would to know if it is normal to not hear anything from Mexico V.O during 3 months ? The last message that we got was AOR2, my background check have not started and my app is only 11 weeks less, Idw if I can request notes to see what happen. Any advise ?

Citizen01

Jun 30, 2019
I applied outland while being in Canada. There is a box in the document checklist you can check specifically for this. All the forms are the same otherwise.
Okay, thanks.

In the document checklist #5 Class of Application if you are in Canada you have the choice to apply under the
Spouse or common law partner in Canada Class
OR
under the Family Class (in which case you can be convoked to attend an interview at a visa office outside Canada)

It seems to me the better option is the first one, because you can't be made to attend an interview outside Canada. Is there more to this, or is this one just an obvious choice?

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, Can someone help me understand the background check.
From Day one Back ground check stated "We are Processing your background check" now it changed to "your application in process and we will send you message when we start your background check"

Why it change like that :(

Asma elsayed

Jul 10, 2019
I totally agree with you that is pretty clear in the complete guide, however I need a second opinion.
Do you think I should go with the address which is specified to the courier even we are submitting the application from Cairo, Egypt.

Thanks again for your quick answer.
Hey there I'm on the same boat as u and completley lost about on how to submit my application. I am the sponsor living in Egypt with the applicant. And confused whether to send to Canada or somewhere within Egypt.. pls if u have the answer to let me know as soon as possible

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Hey there I'm on the same boat as u and completley lost about on how to submit my application. I am the sponsor living in Egypt with the applicant. And confused whether to send to Canada or somewhere within Egypt.. pls if u have the answer to let me know as soon as possible
If by courier services:
Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Asma elsayed

Jul 10, 2019
Thank you very much for responding so fast.
Im just wondering if that is what u did and if so:
how long did it take in mail to arrive from Egypt?
and did they respond to u to let u know that it was received?
do u have an idea if i am able to have my brother who lives in canada to mai it from there instead or would that make it complicated?