+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hello friends, I am applying for family sponsorship for my and son. I have gathered all documents. Should i attach all document in one file in a professional manner? Is it allowed to make a set of separate of documents, label them, put them in a separate packets and then file them.

Please suggest as how should i send it

tajvin

Aug 2, 2018
hey guys,

how long typically does it take to hear something back after doing the medical exam? we completed everything (medical, biometrics etc.) and our last update was march 7th when my husband passed the medical exam. we haven't heard anything since. any advice?

Timeline:
App received: September 12th 2018
AOR 1: December 16th 2018
Biometrics: Requested January 9th/ received January 13th 2019
SA: January 27th 2019
File transfer to SGVO: January 28th 2019
AOR 2 : January 31st 2019
Medical: Requested February 27th/ passed March 7th 2019

Haven't had any update since then :(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm a Canadian citizen from Quebec province and I'm living abroad. I want to sponsor my wife (Chinese citizen) and move my family to Canada. My two children have the Canadian Citizenship and are also considered Chinese citizen since they were both born in Beijing.

Question: It seems that in Quebec you need to show you have enough income to support your spouse and children. Are my children considered to be sponsored when calculating the income I need to have, even they are already Canadian citizens?

Thanks

Best regards
There is no minimum income requirement.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello friends i have got mail from midi they have return my document nd any idea friend whats documents they have demend in this mail ?

Subject: Incomplete Undertaking Application We acknowledge receipt of your Family Sponsorship application. We were unable to open your file in the absence of the required documents, ie A photocopy of the passport of the principal sponsored person (only the identity pages). 1 We are returning you danc, hereby. the documents you have to us To avoid further delays, be sure to return all required documents and vouchers identified in the attached list accompanied by this letter. to update, where applicable, the evidentiary documents related to the financial evaluation and the last two payslips. to fill out and sign, if you wish to pay by credit card, a new form "Payment by credit card available at the following address title / payment-carte.html http: //www.immigration-quebec gouv.ge. calfr / forms / tormulaire- Note that if you have already completed and sent the form of "Payment by credit card we inform you that it was destroyed for security and no amount has been charged to your credit card Remember that forms and guides as well as information on accepted methods of payment are available on our Internet site at www.immigration- quebec.gouv.gc ca in the Sponsors and Sponsors section. You can also obtain an application kit. mailing by contacting the Customer Contact Center (General Inquiries Service) at 514 864-9191 or 1 877 864-9191 Please feel free to receive our best wishes Do not send no original documents, unless otherwise indicated, because the submitted documents are not returned 285, nut Outre Qurst etag ETOULRETOUR 10dc
It very clearly states that the passport photocopy was missing.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello friends, I am applying for family sponsorship for my and son. I have gathered all documents. Should i attach all document in one file in a professional manner? Is it allowed to make a set of separate of documents, label them, put them in a separate packets and then file them.

Please suggest as how should i send it
No idea what you are asking. "Professional manner"? What separate set of documents?

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
No idea what you are asking. "Professional manner"? What separate set of documents?
Hello canuck,

Are we allowed to put all the documents in a plastic folder or we are just suppose to clip the documents and place it in the order of checklist and send it to them

Putting the documents in plastic file is more neat and professional .

Someone suggested not to file documents.

Please suggest

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Hello canuck,

Are we allowed to put all the documents in a plastic folder or we are just suppose to clip the documents and place it in the order of checklist and send it to them

Please suggest
No plastic folder nor any envelope. You can only use paper clips if you want

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello canuck,

Please suggest
No, don't use plastic folders. IRCC is going to organize everything their own way anyways. Just put it in order of the checklist.

Reactions: PradipSaha

Itza1979

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone know, once you get your Permanent Resident visa, what's the time frame they give you to enter Canada? Thanks.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
hey guys,

how long typically does it take to hear something back after doing the medical exam? we completed everything (medical, biometrics etc.) and our last update was march 7th when my husband passed the medical exam. we haven't heard anything since. any advice?

Timeline:
App received: September 12th 2018
AOR 1: December 16th 2018
Biometrics: Requested January 9th/ received January 13th 2019
SA: January 27th 2019
File transfer to SGVO: January 28th 2019
AOR 2 : January 31st 2019
Medical: Requested February 27th/ passed March 7th 2019

Haven't had any update since then :(
Biometrics only started for applications received on/after 31 Dec 2018. Curious why u had to provide them