16-7-2015. TLU 28-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submission 22-9.2015. Passport recd 25-09-2015
LANDED..........
Thanks kcward7 and np08 for the response. This eases out my stress.....

ibo_jayu

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Received 23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
8-7-2015
Med's Done....
16-7-2015. TLU 28-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submission 22-9.2015. Passport recd 25-09-2015
LANDED..........
Hello,
Another thing I request opinion on the date when sponsor's parents met applicant and vice a versa. His parents were not aware about our relationship. So the date would be first when I met them after we told them about our relationship or it will be the first time ever I met them as friend.
This question is in relationship form which ask about if your family and close friends know about your relationship and if yes give details.

Thanks

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I was just wondering i sent my spouse sponsorship application it arrived in nova scotia on october 22 2018 how long does ot take to recieve AOR please help

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
if they request RPRF fee at the end of process its means that backgorund check process has been completed? any one know pls help me ?

Pratikarpita

May 2, 2018
After decision made, cic took 5 week but still didn’t get any email for the further process
Pls needful to how it will be take time

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi all,

Just a super quick question. Is it permitted to sign the forms with blue ink pen? Or it has to be in black ink? Or there’s no requirement about this.

Thanks so much in advance!

JustinG

Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a quick question regarding the open work permit.

Late December we were on vacation outside of the country and got an email that the open work permit got approved as part of our sponsorship application. As we returned to the country we did not yet have the physical work permit in the mail so my wife entered as a tourist. Today we finally received the physical copy of the work permit in the mail and now I am not sure what I am supposed to do. It seems to me that the work permit is already valid since they sent us the form which states it has been active for a few weeks already, however do we need to go back to a port of entry and reenter under the work permit instead of a tourist permit now? Also what is the best option to do this change in case it is needed, I know I could drive to the US border but that is a long drive, is there a way to maybe do it somewhere in a city at an immigration services office instead?

Additionally, the sponsorship application states that we need to let them know of any changes in status, do I simply update it with a copy of the work permit or do I need to request a verification of status and send that along?

Thanks,

Justin

yojorijo

Jul 14, 2016
Hi:
My wife works in Pune city in India. However, her recently issued passport contains her address in Sangli (another city). She preferred her permanent address from Sangli to be on passport instead of the temporary address in Pune. Will this be an issue for her PR application when I sponsor her?

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,

I am a PR holder currently staying in canada. I am planning on getting married soon to my boy friend who is an indian citizen. He got divorced in Jan 2018.

Could you let us know the best way for us to get married and get together asap without any hurdles or complications.
I have posted this earlier but there i dint get any help. Will be much appreciated if someone can help in this regards.

Thanks.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

I am a PR holder currently staying in canada. I am planning on getting married soon to my boy friend who is an indian citizen. He got divorced in Jan 2018.

Could you let us know the best way for us to get married and get together asap without any hurdles or complications.
I have posted this earlier but there i dint get any help. Will be much appreciated if someone can help in this regards.

Thanks.
After you get married, you apply for sponsorship. Process is approximate 12 months

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
After you get married, you apply for sponsorship. Process is approximate 12 months
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.
Can he take visitors visa come her and then we can get married? If so can he go back while the sponsorship process is in progress and come back once its completed?

Could you give some reference links if you have please.