AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Quick question, when applying for both PR and OWP, is the AOR only to be expected for the PR application or should there be two? Thank you!
You get AOR for the PR app only, not the OWP.

Reactions: redhotgalego

golden_leaf

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi All,

Is it possible that the immigration officer rejects the application directly, without giving us the opportunity to go through an interview or something?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi All,

Is it possible that the immigration officer rejects the application directly, without giving us the opportunity to go through an interview or something?
No, generally you would get a procedural fairness letter outlining their issues/doubts, etc and should provide an opportunity to defend your position.

Reactions: golden_leaf

Sureno2007

Apr 16, 2018
Can anyone of the knowledgeable people of this board tell me if they ask all the time for a medical or is it case by case?

Thank you

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Like I said yesterday, I sent a direct email to the bogota embassy for our file and they answered us by : your file is queue for process...

I dont know what it means (wait I guess) but if you want to have an update of your file outside of canada send an email directly to the embassies sometimes it works and they answer you

AOR JUNE 9TH 2017

varela

May 29, 2018
Good Morning, its my first post here.
My husband and I married in February 2018 here in Canada, he have Closed Work Permit, because his Company sponsor him and im here like a Tourist from December to June.
We apply for OWP permit for me 18 April, and we have number file and number CIC, but we didnt have any update.

For other hand we have air tickets to fly to Miami in June, but we read that we cant leave the country while we waiting for repply, this is right?.

How many times could be take final desicion??

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Good Morning, its my first post here.
My husband and I married in February 2018 here in Canada, he have Closed Work Permit, because his Company sponsor him and im here like a Tourist from December to June.
We apply for OWP permit for me 18 April, and we have number file and number CIC, but we didnt have any update.

For other hand we have air tickets to fly to Miami in June, but we read that we cant leave the country while we waiting for repply, this is right?.

How many times could be take final desicion??
you cant leave right

Toulele

May 16, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I cant linked my documents to gckey account..so that i submitted the required documents through e-mail. But still my ECAS status is the same.
Did you try more than once to link application?? I tried more than five times, I took me days to managed it. I dont know why It wasnt working for me. But are you the sponsor or the applicant?? Because when I say mine, I mean with my husband's details. I think it says somewhere that sponsor cannot link application, but you will get notices by email. My husband's application is linked and from there I check where his status is.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Did you try more than once to link application?? I tried more than five times, I took me days to managed it. I dont know why It wasnt working for me. But are you the sponsor or the applicant?? Because when I say mine, I mean with my husband's details. I think it says somewhere that sponsor cannot link application, but you will get notices by email. My husband's application is linked and from there I check where his status is.
do you have a lawyer doing your application ? IF YES IS THE REASON

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hi. I am married in India in April 2018. I am a PR in Canada. I have applied for the visiting visa for my wife and it is currently in progress. I am collecting all the documents for spousal sponsorship. While filling the applications, I see a box in some of the application forms to fill the UCI. Do you think I can use the UCI that was generated for the visiting visa application and put the same in the spousal applications?

Really appreciate any answers please.