+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello.

I just received an initial email from CIC, informing me of my application number and unique client identifier (I sent in my application about a month ago).

The message then asked me to create an online account and link my application to that account within 7 days. I created the account easy enough, but I cannot find any way of linking the application. All the information I am entering is correct, but it says they can find no application.

Anyone had similar experience with this? Any advice?
Try this:
Use file number and family name
Dont put any birth information
Fill the passport section
Choose Married as your status
And 2 for the number of people
It worked for me

Praveenthomas

Jan 18, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
Hello.

I just received an initial email from CIC, informing me of my application number and unique client identifier (I sent in my application about a month ago).

The message then asked me to create an online account and link my application to that account within 7 days. I created the account easy enough, but I cannot find any way of linking the application. All the information I am entering is correct, but it says they can find no application.

How many days it will take sponsorship status change decision made?my application recived on januvary 2 and got my aor on 20 February (exactly 4 days before)

Mariamt

Feb 1, 2016
Hello.

U can copy paste the answers from the forms

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Uploaded the Schedule "A" 10 days a ago, am I supposed to receive a confirmation or something?
Having similar concern. Uploaded my schedule A and PCC 2 days ago and have this written on the page "uploaded, not submitted to IRCC".
Can someone help clear this please?

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
You can show pictures of two of you doing stuff together. In public places maybe.
You guys probably went to restaurants, bars, and cinemas. You can also show pictures of your campings, traveling together and stuff like that.
and there are much more as proof to show you guys have spent time together in those periods you were together
I am asking if PRE-MARRIAGE visits count...The time we are living in the same city and are BF and GF, and are travelling to other countries together (we have 1000s of pictures of our each moment together).

Since Ive been away from her since last october when i moved to canada, there is only phone records and whatsapp etc to prove our relationship (we got engaged just before I moved last october)

We will get married next month and I will stay with her only for 3-4 days before I head back to Toronto. So basically there will be only a 1-day honeymoon in a hotel and stay at my parent;s house to show as visits POST marriage. Some one said PRE MARRIAGE visits arent supposed to be mentioned in that "VISITS" section though we can show them in the last section where they ask for any extra evidence to prove the relationship and in the letter of explanation.

Any thoughts people????

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Having similar concern. Uploaded my schedule A and PCC 2 days ago and have this written on the page "uploaded, not submitted to IRCC".
Can someone help clear this please?
Mine is the same and been that way for weeks now.

alibra22

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
I recently noticed that the prefix AB-M was added to my application # after my file was passed off to my local visa office ? Anyone know what the prefix stands for?

Truckerjack

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings I'm about to sponsor my wife and her son (my step son but I've been in his life Perdy much 90% of his life) there in the Philippines last year I hurt my foot so I was on disability for 6 months whch really hurt my income. I made around 27k can I still sponsor both? Or just my wife this time around thank you for ur time jack

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Greetings I'm about to sponsor my wife and her son (my step son but I've been in his life Perdy much 90% of his life) there in the Philippines last year I hurt my foot so I was on disability for 6 months whch really hurt my income. I made around 27k can I still sponsor both? Or just my wife this time around thank you for ur time jack
There is no set income requirement for spousal sponsorship. You just need to prove how u will support your spouse once she land in Canada. How you will survive financially and so on.

Truckerjack

Feb 25, 2018
There is no set income requirement for spousal sponsorship. You just need to prove how u will support your spouse once she land in Canada. How you will survive financially and so on.
I understand that but im wondering about my son can I sponser both with the 27k

Last edited:
Reactions: Aob-Dtd

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
hi.. anyone here can answer my doubts. why is cic is requesting us to submit imm5604 declaration of non accompanying minors... when the principal applicant is going with the kids.. is this a mistake by them? pls help what to do

Reactions: Aob-Dtd

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
hi.. anyone here can answer my doubts. why is cic is requesting us to submit imm5604 declaration of non accompanying minors... when the principal applicant is going with the kids.. is this a mistake by them? pls help what to do
To be able to answer your question. Can I know first if who is the principal applicant and who is the sponsor?

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
To be able to answer your question. Can I know first if who is the principal applicant and who is the sponsor?
My husbdand is the sponsor and i am the principal applicant(wife). yes our kids are minors .they are 4 and 2 yrs old now