+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
how about your timeline please. very worried for mine
Nothing to worry about.
Just try to contact cic regarding your concern.

I am Inland Spousal Sponsorship.
Dec.22 App received
Feb. 05 AOR received.
Feb. 15 Schedule A. And Police check request

I already submitted my police check and schedule a to my lawyer.
I am not sure if they already forward it to cic. Like what I said I am not really satisfied with having a lawyer. I dont have access to see the status of my application. So I guess me and my husband will just have to wait for the next call of our lawyer.

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Oh good to hear your application is going smoothly. Maybe you can also choose to link your application online and just email them the scanned schedule A and police cert so you have access to it. but its alright, its your advantage to have ur lawyer worry about it himself.

Reactions: Aob-Dtd

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
How was the status of your application now?
Actually, I also made a mistake in my application too.
I have a dependent child with my past relationship and he was included on my application as my dependent child, accidentally we put him in non-accompanying dependent child but that is not what we want to happen. We want him here. We made a mistake for not understanding what non accompanying means. We just thought that since he was not here in Canada he can't accompany me right away. Our lawyer didn't really explain it to us. So now were changing it to accompanying.

So then my lawyer asked for the IMM5604 from my childs father and my child's birth certificate copy again. I submitted it to her already. And I guess i just have to wait what will happen.

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Oh i see.. Thats why im very confused bcos it my understanding i am an outland applicant but the emails we reicved there stated that we are inland.

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Oh good to hear your application is going smoothly. Maybe you can also choose to link your application online and just email them the scanned schedule A and police cert so you have access to it. but its alright, its your advantage to have ur lawyer worry about it himself.
In order for me to have access on my application I have to terminate the use of paid representative and I can't do that.. I can only see the status of my app in ecas.

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Actually, I also made a mistake in my application too.
I have a dependent child with my past relationship and he was included on my application as my dependent child, accidentally we put him in non-accompanying dependent child but that is not what we want to happen. We want him here. We made a mistake for not understanding what non accompanying means. We just thought that since he was not here in Canada he can't accompany me right away. Our lawyer didn't really explain it to us. So now were changing it to accompanying.

So then my lawyer asked for the IMM5604 from my childs father and my child's birth certificate copy again. I submitted it to her already. And I guess i just have to wait what will happen.

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Oh. we are likely in the same case. Long story but it goes like this. The time when my husband(principal applicant) is preparing for his application by her mother(sponsor) under the live in caregiver ,we have one child but not yet married then, yes we broke up for over a year. He included our first child in his application but did not continue the process.(child's documents was submitted,medical was done but application fees are not yet paid, actually i remember i signed a letter from him stating that i allow him to take my child with him) but month bfore he got his visa and ticket booked we are meeting each other again and surprisingly got pregnant on our 2nd child but he is leaving in a month so we waited for over a year for him to go back to the Philippines and get married.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Have just uploaded the documents or also submitted them?
I uploaded Sch A & PCC via the CIC account. I consider that as submitted via online.

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Oh. we are likely in the same case. Long story but it goes like this. The time when my husband(principal applicant) is preparing for his application by her mother(sponsor) under the live in caregiver ,we have one child but not yet married then, yes we broke up for over a year. He included our first child in his application but did not continue the process.(child's documents was submitted,medical was done but application fees are not yet paid, actually i remember i signed a letter from him stating that i allow him to take my child with him) but month bfore he got his visa and ticket booked we are meeting each other again and surprisingly got pregnant on our 2nd child but he is leaving in a month so we waited for over a year for him to go back to the Philippines and get married.