Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Can anyone help me with this?
I have applied for inland spousal, Got my application number on 16 Feb and Linked my application to online account on Feb 17, But I haven't asked to submit Schedule A yet. Is it normal?
In CiC website it says, waiting for your action. But there is nothing to do there!

Any idea guys? please :(
Hi, I'm experiencing the same difficulty. AOR received on the February 12th, linked on the same day, still no request for schedule A, however it says " Your action is required". It is probably a glitch but we reported technical difficulty through web form today just in case.

Reactions: shahriar6567

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I'm experiencing the same difficulty. AOR received on the February 12th, linked on the same day, still no request for schedule A, however it says " Your action is required". It is probably a glitch but we reported technical difficulty through web form today just in case.
have you clicked on the 'Check status and messages' button for your application? -> Then you will see the 'Application status' table and below 'Application messages' with the request letter(s) -> Click on the arrow near the letter -> Click on the View this message link -> The request letter will be downloaded on your PC in PDF format

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
have you clicked on the 'Check status and messages' button for your application? -> Then you will see the 'Application status' table and below 'Application messages' with the request letter(s) -> Click on the arrow near the letter -> Click on the View this message link -> The request letter will be downloaded on your PC in PDF format
When I click on the 'Check status and messages" button it says "We do not need additional documents", also under the application messages it shows " no data available" in table. I checked also Ecas and it only shows that my application has been received.

anisga3four

Sep 13, 2017
hello
im wondring if you could help me linking my aplication because its not linking ....

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
Hello everyone,

My marriage is not an arrange marriage (married in court and temple have both registration) none of our family members were there. Therefor we dont have too many pictures of wedding. We have contact records for last 18months and other documents to support the genuine relationship.
I have heard that if I say that my parents did not meet my spouse and dont have a story like a arrange marriage my case is complicate.
Kindly give your views
Thank you

Snowcab

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

My marriage is not an arrange marriage (married in court and temple have both registration) none of our family members were there. Therefor we dont have too many pictures of wedding. We have contact records for last 18months and other documents to support the genuine relationship.
I have heard that if I say that my parents did not meet my spouse and dont have a story like a arrange marriage my case is complicate.
Kindly give your views
Thank you
My husband and I did not have an arranged marriage and he did not meet my parents until 6 weeks after we legally married and I did not meet his parents until 8 months after the legal marriage ceremony. Granted we have been together now for 15 years, but if you follow the instructions in the application by showing the record of your relationship through pictures, trips, skype contact etc.. it should be fine. My husband and I reside in a country different from that of both of our immediate families so meeting before the marriage did not happen. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Kaur Gurpreet

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
My husband and I did not have an arranged marriage and he did not meet my parents until 6 weeks after we legally married and I did not meet his parents until 8 months after the legal marriage ceremony. Granted we have been together now for 15 years, but if you follow the instructions in the application by showing the record of your relationship through pictures, trips, skype contact etc.. it should be fine. My husband and I reside in a country different from that of both of our immediate families so meeting before the marriage did not happen. Hope this helps.
That really depends on which country you came from. For the poster, it seems that both him and his wife were from India, and CIC most likely would expect a big and fat India wedding ceremony, it is their culture normal. If you don't have it, that is a big red flag in the eyes of CIC.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
hello
im wondring if you could help me linking my aplication because its not linking ....[/QUOTE
1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)

This worked for me.

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Good Idea, Please let me know if you could fix it somehow or if they told you its normal.

The thing is, I think it happened for some people and RICC never asked for additional documents. so just let me know if anything changed I'll do the same

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
As I understand, they are two parallel processes conducted by 2 different agencies: 3rd party and CIC. CIC does eligibility by checking all the documents to believe that your relationship is authentic and not a fraud.
Thanks for replying!
So when I ordered my gcms notes back in September... it said things like recommend pass and relationship appears to be genuine. So if that's the case then shouldn't eligibility have been passed by now? I just cannot make sense of what the issue is. It's been over 10 months now.

karenmargit

Feb 20, 2018
Applying for a Work Permit is only possible for INLAND process.

Yes, you can move to Canada while waiting for the Outland process. There is a little chance of an interview, but if there is one, he might need to go to Austria. But if there is no interview, then when he gets his PR, he doesn't need to leave the country to get it, just send his passport to Ottawa. BUT when he enters Canada, he should not say anything about moving, he is visiting Canada as a tourist only while waiting for the Outland process!

Thank you for clearing this up!

parminderpt

Jul 1, 2016
please anybody can tell me .

for India specific requirement: outland

1- document i need to submit original one and photocopy one ?
2-how much money i need to show ?
3-before my PR i was engaged to her(my wife) but did not mentioned in the PR application at that time , now when i married i am going for sponsoring her . so is there going to be any effect on file ?
4 letter of reference from friend or relative . can any body have samples of those letters. please send me .
5-did i have do the medical of my upfront or not ?
6-police clearance certificate i need from from her home town and now she moved to my house in different city she also need police certificate from this city also?
7-need to attest photocopy document ?

D-Mac

Mar 4, 2013
Hello.

I just received an initial email from CIC, informing me of my application number and unique client identifier (I sent in my application about a month ago).

The message then asked me to create an online account and link my application to that account within 7 days. I created the account easy enough, but I cannot find any way of linking the application. All the information I am entering is correct, but it says they can find no application.

Anyone had similar experience with this? Any advice?