AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
Hello everyone,
I need help asap!
I got my PR through AINP in Oct 2016 and I left Alberta after 2 months because i got married and my husband works in ontario. Now I want to sponser him.
Can anyone please tell me if cic can revoke my PR because I moved out of AB? Can I get an inquiry from them? Can they reject my sponsership application because of this?

PLEASE REPLY!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

amirzaei

Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-10-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Not required
Hello everyone,
I need help asap!
I got my PR through AINP in Oct 2016 and I left Alberta after 2 months because i got married and my husband works in ontario. Now I want to sponser him.
Can anyone please tell me if cic can revoke my PR because I moved out of AB? Can I get an inquiry from them? Can they reject my sponsership application because of this?

PLEASE REPLY!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Nobody could ever revoke your PR because of moving out of the province. even if your immigration was provincial.
It is against human rights and you have a legit reason for it (marriage).

But of course you have signed a paper and promised you won't leave that province for 3 years ;) :p

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
Nobody could ever revoke your PR because of moving out of the province. even if your immigration was provincial.
It is against human rights and you have a legit reason for it (marriage).

But of course you have signed a paper and promised you won't leave that province for 3 years ;) :p
Thanks for reply. I found same answers in other forums.
I am sponsoring my spouse (he is on his PGWP). One of the sponser forms requires details of our relationship.
Now we were studying in same college in ON then I moved to AB and he stayed in ON- I got my PR- we got married 2 months after in india- I moved to ON

My intentions during landing were to live in AB but my husband wasn't ready to move there so I had to move to ON
If I mention all this info in the form then can it result in the refusal of sponsorship application? Because to any stranger it looks like I went to AB only to get PR.
that's all I am worried about!

PLEASE HELP!!!
THANKS AGAIN

StevieBeatbox

Aug 30, 2016
My application was recieved 15th of december, medical submitted 3 weeks ago. Have landing meeting the 22nd of this month. Process was so fast and easy. feeling very fortunate!

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi guys!

Need some help here. If anyone can help me PLEASE, I ll be really thankful.

As I am staying in Pakistan throughout the process, CIC will most likely ask me for "Proof of intent to return to Canada". Now I have a Job offer here in Canada, the employer wants to write me a letter so I can send it to CIC as per request, but we want the letter to be written properly as per the standards of CIC, Can anyone provide me with a sample letter or give me an idea how the letter should be written that I have a Job waiting for me when i return to Canada with my wife.

Thanks!

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hello guys,

HELP NEEDED!!!

Sept 12th applicant and AOR2 received on 3rd Nov.
We had our court marriage with a small family gathering followed by reception in July,16..There was no much rituals happened that time because we followed the basic rituals and in front of a temple with witness of priest and family but we did our traditional social marriage on feb this year.. whatever pictures we had submitted all along with the application. I think whatever pictures we provided were not enough to proof our marriage so I was asked to submit all the pictures of all traditional wedding rituals..I submitted all pics along with a cover letter explaining why it did not happened last year..After that I got a random telephonic interview on 17th apr and it was answered by my parents. In my understanding , they were more focussing on our traditional marriage on Feb. They were verifying about all the traditional Bengali rituals happened on feb 5th, about the venue and they were enquiring about past date on July what happened. was there any priest and was there any rituals happened on July or not.
In my gc key showing "additional documents provided have been uploaded successfully" but it's been almost 1.5 months bgc has not started yet..

Just the curiosity..If any1 has the same situation like me?

Sharing all your experiences/thoughts would be highly appreciated.

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hey guys I need your help,

the embassy of my country sent me an email for an interview and requesting to bring with me my original passport in addition of the below documens:

*Photos from civil marriage and marriage celebration

* Evidence of cohabitation

* Evidence of ongoing communication between PA and SPR

I have photos of my marriage and evidence of ongoing communication between me and my sponsor(wife), but what about the evidence of cohabitation? we do not live together since my wife is in Canada and I live in Lebanon, so my question is what evidence to submit proving cohabitation between me and my wife (sponsor) ?

Thank you so much for your help

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hey guys I need your help,

the embassy of my country sent me an email for an interview and requesting to bring with me my original passport in addition of the below documens:

*Photos from civil marriage and marriage celebration

* Evidence of cohabitation

* Evidence of ongoing communication between PA and SPR

I have photos of my marriage and evidence of ongoing communication between me and my sponsor(wife), but what about the evidence of cohabitation? we do not live together since my wife is in Canada and I live in Lebanon, so my question is what evidence to submit proving cohabitation between me and my wife (sponsor) ?

Thank you so much for your help
You can explain that you're not living together but if you have a joint account or each other on life insurance..such things like that are examples of cohabitation proof.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Pls do you know how far away it may take to hear from cic about my application. I apply last year july, did my medical in march and it says on their website 'medical received' so I'm just wondering what's next after and how long will it take to hear back? Cuz I'm not getting to much info from my lawyer.
Same here my case. Did you hear any updates after they proccessed your application?
We submitted on Aug 2016 and we didnt hear anything from cic yet on march 2017 they asked for police clearance we sent through email since then no updates yet.

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Same here my case. Did you hear any updates after they proccessed your application?
We submitted on Aug 2016 and we didnt hear anything from cic yet on march 2017 they asked for police clearance we sent through email since then no updates yet.
How did you send it through email?

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Is there any one from any V/O still waiting for spouse sponsorship from Jan-May 2016?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
How did you send it through email?
Yes we sent the scan of old one we had submitted before with upfront application its not expired. My hasband doesnt live in that country anymore. He doesnt need to provide a new one because he is not liveing in that country his police clearance been provided so its still valide.
We sent the scan of old one to Delhi visa office. But we didnt hear anything since then.
Did they ask you any furthur documents again?

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
Hello
Thank you replying my earlier post.
I am preparing file to sponser my husband who lives with me in canada and is on his work permit.

My questions are-
1. Even though it is not mentioned in the checklist, is it necessary to include my recent pay stubs in the file? If yes then how many? Does cic ask for pay stubs later?
I am including recent notice of assessment and original job offer letter already.

2. Me and my husband recently opened new joint account in the bank to show we financially support each other. It shows our account balances. Now my (sponser) acc balance is lower than my husband. Does that matter? We prefer not to transfer his money into my account if possible.
Also are there any other documents that we can provide to show financial support? We don't have insurance policies or benefits from our employer.

Waiting for reply!
THANKS A LOT!!

Last edited:

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hello
Thank you replying my earlier post.
I am preparing file to sponser my husband who lives with me in canada and is on his work permit.

My questions are-
1. Even though it is not mentioned in the checklist, is it necessary to include my recent pay stubs in the file? If yes then how many? Does cic ask for pay stubs later?
I am including recent notice of assessment and original job offer letter already.

2. Me and my husband recently opened new joint account in the bank to show we financially support each other. It shows our account balances. Now my (sponser) acc balance is lower than my husband. Does that matter? We prefer not to transfer his money into my account if possible.
Also are there any other documents that we can provide to show financial support? We don't have insurance policies or benefits from our employer.

Waiting for reply!
THANKS A LOT!!
That's all fine and understandable. How about lease agreements?

To answer, you can send the pay stubs but they don't ask you for it. It's up to you in terms of the amount. Do you have them on your taxes? Can send that also. Helps with the cohabitation proofs.