13-04-2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hey guys. Anyone there who is also not getting upload option in online account for Schedule A form. Its been 2 weeks IRCC has asked me to provide schedule A form in CiC account but there is no option to upload the form on submitted file when i linked my file to account. Its been 2 weeks now still option not showing to upload IMM5669. Hown can I send them schedule A form?

Kosovo2016

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Kosovo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 january 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Passport Req..
Hey guys
I need help
We have send the passports to vienna a month ago and today I wrote an email they replied and said that 'they are awaiting the landing of the person who sponsors us to be a permanent resident first..
So my question how long can it takes to get the permanent resident?

Thank you

Aug 28, 2014
Thanks for the post.

If I am on a Post Graduation Work Permit and happen to fall in love and get married, would this marriage allow me to get a Permanent Residency?

Thank you

Sharnee

May 26, 2016
Maddy44 said:
Hey guys. Anyone there who is also not getting upload option in online account for Schedule A form. Its been 2 weeks IRCC has asked me to provide schedule A form in CiC account but there is no option to upload the form on submitted file when i linked my file to account. Its been 2 weeks now still option not showing to upload IMM5669. Hown can I send them schedule A form?
I had the same problem. My ECAS showed that they requested documents from March 22, 2017 but I didnt see any request for any document or any option to upload a document in my CIC account. I called the call centre to notify them of the issue and the agent said that the requested document was for my Schedule A. She suggested that I send a technical report advising them of the issue and to then mail the Schedule A to CPC Mississauga. I mailed mine off yesterday.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Kosovo2016 said:
We have send the passports to vienna a month ago and today I wrote an email they replied and said that 'they are awaiting the landing of the person who sponsors us to be a permanent resident first..
So my question how long can it takes to get the permanent resident?
Looking at your previous posts, your situation is unclear. Have you sponsored your family or are they included in your EE app?

marcinha

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SP
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-12-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016 up front
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
malekdemachkieh said:
Thanks for the post.

If I am on a Post Graduation Work Permit and happen to fall in love and get married, would this marriage allow me to get a Permanent Residency?

Thank you
Hi, your husband and you will need to apply for the sponsorship in the family class. Just be married don't allow the PR. If you are a student you will need to apply inland.
Good luck

jamesbont

Mar 19, 2017
This is kind of a silly question but when they refer to processing times, does this period start after they received your application? or does it start after they approve you as a sponsor? or does it start when your family members application for permanent residency begin?

sinx23

Apr 8, 2017
Hi guys,

Just asking for my cousin. She married a Canadian who was under DISABILITY and had never worked before but since he wanted to get his wife from Phil and with the help of his Social Worker, he is able to get a full time job. He started his full time job last March 27,2017. If they will apply this year, let's say month of May, do you think there is a chance they will be approve or should they wait till he works for a year and then apply after that? My cousin has a daughter (dependent). Is there a certain income he needs to meet if his wife has one dependent?

Thanks for noticing and sharing your ideas and experiences :)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
jamesbont said:
This is kind of a silly question but when they refer to processing times, does this period start after they received your application? or does it start after they approve you as a sponsor? or does it start when your family members application for permanent residency begin?
It starts at the time the App is Acknowledged by CPC.

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
sinx23 said:
Hi guys,

Just asking for my cousin. She married a Canadian who was under DISABILITY and had never worked before but since he wanted to get his wife from Phil and with the help of his Social Worker, he is able to get a full time job. He started his full time job last March 27,2017. If they will apply this year, let's say month of May, do you think there is a chance they will be approve or should they wait till he works for a year and then apply after that? My cousin has a daughter (dependent). Is there a certain income he needs to meet if his wife has one dependent?

Thanks for noticing and sharing your ideas and experiences :)

There is no set income requirement for spousal sponsorship and dependant children. That being said the sponsor has to show proof of how they will support their spouse once they land in Canada. How you will survive financially and so on. It is easy enough to show your intent by sending in a detailed employment plan. Also, with regards to housing arrangements or financial support from family. You can write a letter explaining if you have an offer from family or friends to stay with until you "get on your feet".

Take Care

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hello!

My partner and I recently send in Common-law sponsorship visa including OWP and still waiting for any response from them...

But my work permit expires soon and gonna apply for Extend my stay as a visitor.

On form IMM 5708, what do I say for the following questions?

* Purpose of visit?
I can choose from the following:
Business
Tourism
Short-Term Studies
Returning Student
Returning Worker
Super Visa: For Parents or Grandparents
Family Visit
Other (medical visits, transit, etc.)

Do I put tourism, Returning worker or other and write "to stay with my common-law partner while my application for PR is processing"or something?

* Indicate how long you plan to stay?

Shall I put 6 month from the day my work permit expires?

And Should I write a letter explaining why I want to stay?

Appreciate any help!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Annjo89 said:
My partner and I recently send in Common-law sponsorship visa including OWP and still waiting for any response from them...

But my work permit expires soon and gonna apply for Extend my stay as a visitor.
You don't need to apply for anything. As you included an OWP app with your inland PR app, you will have Implied Status after your current work permit expires. However, depending on what kind of work permit you hold, you may have to stop working when it expires.

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
You don't need to apply for anything. As you included an OWP app with your inland PR app, you will have Implied Status after your current work permit expires. However, depending on what kind of work permit you hold, you may have to stop working when it expires.
Thanks!
I hold a Working Holiday Visa.

So I don't need to apply for anything even if I haven't received a letter from CIC that the application is in process?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Annjo89 said:
Thanks!
I hold a Working Holiday Visa.

So I don't need to apply for anything even if I haven't received a letter from CIC that the application is in process?
No, you don't need to apply for anything. You will have Implied Status as a visitor when you current permit expires. You will need to stop working upon expiry until you have your OWP.

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
No, you don't need to apply for anything. You will have Implied Status as a visitor when you current permit expires. You will need to stop working upon expiry until you have your OWP.
When I receive the letter regarding the application is in process, before my work permit expires I still can't work? I won't have "Implied Status as a worker" at that point?
Thanks!