Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2016
LANDED..........
16/12/2016
TANMEX said:
That's very cool , I'm Originally from SidiBouzid ( Dual Citizen Tunisia /Canada ) and my wife from Mexico .

Cool

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
hi
i my wife has sponsored me from canada my file has came down to my local visa office which is in new delhi.
i have checked the status today it says my medical reports have been received.my wife is 7 month pregnant and her due date is in February. could you please give me like estimated time like how long it should take i applied in September and i have also updated my file with all the medical reports of my wife.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
guys.. i think I m in a serious problem here. Please anyone guide me what to do now.

I was requested by CIC for Travel nformation, when I was filling that information out, I just noticed, we made some errors in the "Schedule A background declaration" forms.There was a typo in the date of birth; wrote 1 instead of 31 and missed 1 year of school information. I wanted to fix those errors and send the form again to them along with the reuqired document. Should I send it or wait for them to ask? And Should I tell them that i accidentally made some errors? What should be the procedure?

P.S : I am sponsoring my wife from Pakistam

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
thechampion said:
guys.. i think I m in a serious problem here. Please anyone guide me what to do now.

I was requested by CIC for Travel nformation, when I was filling that information out, I just noticed, we made some errors in the "Schedule A background declaration" forms.There was a typo in the date of birth; wrote 1 instead of 31 and missed 1 year of school information. I wanted to fix those errors and send the form again to them along with the reuqired document. Should I send it or wait for them to ask? And Should I tell them that i accidentally made some errors? What should be the procedure?

P.S : I am sponsoring my wife from Pakistam
I would write a note explaining that you realized that their are some mistakes on the document and sent them a full corrected document. I wouldn't wait for them to ask for it. This is my opinion, see what others suggest.

Joyce_tosf

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016 (Provided 17-12-2016)
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (PASSED)
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2017
Morning guys!

I need your help. I just got a message in myCIC. They're asking that my husband (the principal applicant) provide them with a divorce letter. He was never married, just in a common law relationship. Any idea what I should be providing them with? Would a letter stating that he was just in a common law be sufficient? Would his common-law ex need to sign it? Would he have to have it notarized?

I'm going to call and talk to an agent as well but I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this.

Also, It's a message in MyCIC but it says to scan the document and reply to the e-mail. My husband didn't get an e-mail. Is there a way to upload the documents into MyCIC?

Thanks!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Joyce_tosf said:
Morning guys!

I need your help. I just got a message in myCIC. They're asking that my husband (the principal applicant) provide them with a divorce letter. He was never married, just in a common law relationship. Any idea what I should be providing them with? Would a letter stating that he was just in a common law be sufficient? Would his common-law ex need to sign it? Would he have to have it notarized?

I'm going to call and talk to an agent as well but I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this.

Also, It's a message in MyCIC but it says to scan the document and reply to the e-mail. My husband didn't get an e-mail. Is there a way to upload the documents into MyCIC?

Thanks!!
He needs to provide a Declaration of severance of common‑law relationship.

This thread has some good information on the subject: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/declaration-of-severance-of-common-law-t135635.0.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Joyce_tosf said:
Morning guys!

Thanks!!
[/quote

And here's the form: file:///C:/Users/Redirection/mykytm3/Downloads/sc-isp-1811(2014-08-01)e_oas.pdf

Joyce_tosf

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016 (Provided 17-12-2016)
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (PASSED)
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2017
scylla said:
Joyce_tosf said:
Morning guys!

Thanks!!
[/quote

And here's the form: file:///C:/Users/Redirection/mykytm3/Downloads/sc-isp-1811(2014-08-01)e_oas.pdf

Thank you so much!!! Is that just the case specific form? The link you're adding isn't working.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
sanchitgopal089 said:
hi
i my wife has sponsored me from canada my file has came down to my local visa office which is in new delhi.
i have checked the status today it says my medical reports have been received.my wife is 7 month pregnant and her due date is in February. could you please give me like estimated time like how long it should take i applied in September and i have also updated my file with all the medical reports of my wife.
as per the new timeline says it should be not later than Dec 2017

Shriya

Dec 8, 2016
Hello all,
I have a small question, my uncle offered me a visa for work permit last 3rd . And he asked me my passport and birth certificate and given me back already . He is in Canada has a hotel . Now he is telling me that I'll have to face the interview in embassy. My question is,if a company provides work permit visa , still do I have to face interview in the embassy? kindly let me know the answer if anyone knows . Thank you.

Shriya

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Shriya said:
I have a small question, my uncle offered me a visa for work permit last 3rd . And he asked me my passport and birth certificate and given me back already . He is in Canada has a hotel . Now he is telling me that I'll have to face the interview in embassy. My question is,if a company provides work permit visa , still do I have to face interview in the embassy? kindly let me know the answer if anyone knows . Thank you.
Post in the Foreign Worker section of the forum.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Joyce_tosf said:
Thank you so much!!! Is that just the case specific form? The link you're adding isn't working.
Copy and past the link into your browser starting with the word 'file'. It is not case specific.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
Copy and past the link into your browser starting with the word 'file'. It is not case specific.
It doesn't appear to be a valid link scylla, as it references a file on someone's internal hard drive (C:/...)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Joyce_tosf said:
Google the file name sc-isp-1811(2014-08-01)e_oas and it comes up.

lafayette

Dec 9, 2016
Hey everyone,

New member here. I've been reading through the forums and am starting to understand the various options available to us, but have a few, quick orienting questions.

I'm American and my spouse is a Canadian citizen. We've been together for +4 years and are currently living together in the US. We'll be getting married in Toronto in January.

1. I know that the inland route allows an OWP. Does the outland allow any sort of concurrent work permits while the application is being processed--or would I be limited to the standard (180 days, no working) of Americans in Canada?

2. Does it look bad to apply the day after getting married or do immigration officers understand that this is a logical (and legal) watershed event for most couples?

3. Is marriage seen as stronger--and faster to process--than common-law? For religious and political reasons, we normally wouldn't go for a state-sanctioned marriage certificate from a civil agency. But we don't want our application to look "weaker" and so are willing to do this if it's seen as a stronger option by immigration. We'd meet the common-law requirements otherwise. (And plan to spend our lives together, have kids, etc.)

Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Lafayette