+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

rabab.saghir

Oct 21, 2015
Hi,
I applied for my husband's immigration in jan 2016. My application was transferred to the London visa office in march 2016 and I haven't heard back since then.
Any idea when I can expect to hear a response?
Thanks!

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
podaSK said:
Sorry if I was unclear. I meant the Commissionaires sent it to the visa office instead of sending it to us as they were supposed to. I am not sure if the visa office will accept this since they requested it be sent online. So my worry is that it was sent by the improper manner. Even if we get it redone at the Commissionaires, I am worried it might cause confusion if it is uploaded online and later arrives in the mail.

Commissionaires are authorized to make a submission for a RCMP criminal record check, as noted on the RCMP website. We went to them since they are closer. The criminal record check still comes from the RCMP in the end. I am aware they are not RCMP officers - the paperwork from the Commissionaires office referred to their employee as an officer so I used that term.
Many people sent documents online and by mail and it worked always perfect.

However I still don't undrestand if you are sending the RCMP check to your visa office or just the commissionaires work.

I'm telling you this because I was requested to send RCMP record check . First needed fingerprints done at the commissiondries then commissionaries sent it to the RCMP ; the RCMP then too a whole eternity to process it and send it to me , I then sent it to the visa office .

Is that what you were supposed to do or your VO does it different? Because the commissioneries work is not an RCMP record check

KamKam

Oct 24, 2016
Hello guys...

So what will be the best option for me....Is Student Visa a good option?????

Resume situation below:

Hello Guys

I will really appreciate your help and advice on my issue.

I am actually working and living in Canada and my PR will be expiring soon and I am in process of renewing it once I complete my Residency obligation requirements which is not before 2018.

Initially when I applied for PR,I was married and then got divorced and married again last year.

My wife is still in my homeland and I have not updated her yet in my records with CIC.

I moved alone to Canada and I am trying best to have her with me so that we can continue our family life.

What you guys will suggest.

Kam

diding

Oct 14, 2016
I need a help again.
Im trying to obtain the required picture but Im having hard time to find a Photo shop that can do canadian required visa picture I have gone to Walmart and CVS but they are not doing it. Any suggestion everyone??

KamKam

Oct 24, 2016
Dear Canuck

I was confused following ur reply

'Very BAD advice. This is misrepresentation and would result in the app being refused and the applicant being banned from Canada for 5 years.'

Then what will be the appropriate path.

kam

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
KamKam said:

'Very BAD advice. This is misrepresentation and would result in the app being refused and the applicant being banned from Canada for 5 years.'

What is confusing? That poster advised your spouse lie about her relationship to you and I said that was bad advice.

podaSK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2016
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Passport Req..
16-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2016
LANDED..........
04-12-2016
TANMEX said:
Many people sent documents online and by mail and it worked always perfect.

However I still don't undrestand if you are sending the RCMP check to your visa office or just the commissionaires work.

I'm telling you this because I was requested to send RCMP record check . First needed fingerprints done at the commissiondries then commissionaries sent it to the RCMP ; the RCMP then too a whole eternity to process it and send it to me , I then sent it to the visa office .

Is that what you were supposed to do or your VO does it different? Because the commissioneries work is not an RCMP record check
Thanks for your reply and your time. We were supposed to send it online but there was a mistake in that the RCMP will be sending to the visa office directly so that we cannot upload it online. It is the RCMP check that is being sent to the VO, not the work of the Commissionaires. The Commissionaires have already made the electronic submission to the RCMP for them to do their work on the criminal record check. I mention the Commissionaires since the mistake happened on their end.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
KamKam said:
Dear Canuck

kam
There is only one path. You have to add your spouse to your application.

KamKam

Oct 24, 2016
Thanks a lot for the clarification.

I will proceed with the study visa.

Thanks for helping us in these moments.Ur guidance is priceless.

K

DeanoC91

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
09/01/2017
Med's Done....
25-11-16
Great post, thanks !!

diding

Oct 14, 2016
Confusing direction/Question.
My husband is only sponsoring me through outland family class, do I still need to fill up Additional Dependant/Declaration or Form IMM0008 even if I dont have any kids?? plssss help thank you!

zrizvi

Oct 30, 2016
hi
if Canadian citizen sponporing his spouse(wife) from Pakistan,in this case spouse's educational documents reqiured with supporting documents ? if she dnt hv much education.do need to include her educational documents? plz reply and give more information about educational documents of spouse.

regards

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
zrizvi said:
hi
if Canadian citizen sponporing his spouse(wife) from Pakistan,in this case spouse's educational documents reqiured with supporting documents ? if she dnt hv much education.do need to include her educational documents? plz reply and give more information about educational documents of spouse.

regards
Not required buddy. No where in the applications it says to include the educational documents. Supporting documents are required to prove that your marriage is valid.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
sadcanadianpr said:
Not required buddy. No where in the applications it says to include the educational documents. Supporting documents are required to prove that your marriage is valid.
Incorrect. Educational documents are required for applicants from Pakistan.

Yes, you must include educational documents for your spouse.