Waived
Passport Req..
Received 18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
08-10-2016
tony000 said:
Very Strange Huh ! I had interview in March 2016 and Decision on my Eligibility was not made before 14 June , and on 14 June it updated online '' Decision made '' . Why they took over 3 months to make eligibility Decision ?? ... and now they made deciosn what DM can be any Idea ??
Hello tony pls dont be upset,,,visa officers are diligently working on your file,,, as far as i know background check falls under 4 areas such as; eligibility,security,criminality, and medical,, maybe just maybe these 4 different areas had been finished in different times,,, so that the visa officer had to wait,,,the moment when he/she collected the passed background check he/she then on put DM on ecas...

This is my personal opinion and anyone else out there who can help him would be great...

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
i got following message from cpc-m right now am in jersey city ,usa i would like to go back to canada tonight and submit the documets what they requsted, while i sent my application am out side of canada is it effect to my application? i became pr to canada in may 2014 after that i never leave canada just for my marrage i went to canada 2016 jan 10th after that my marrage done on feb 26th next moved to usa in may for honeymoon my return date to canada is this week mean time i got this reply from cpc m. once i go back to canada can i send all documents wht they requested is that ok ? am worrying becuase i sent my sponsership application while i was outside in canda

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

behalf of Y k and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your application as

it is incomplete. You are missing the following:

-

> Credit Card/Bank/Phone: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident

status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide original copies of credit card statements, bank

statements, and phone bills (including cell phone if applicable) This must be received at this office by:

2016/07/08

> Lease/Deed: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident status in

Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a copy of a Lease/Rental Agreement or proof of home

ownership (i.e. property deed) This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/08

> Passport (color copy): For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident

status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a complete copy of every page of all passports

(including current passports) This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/08

> List Absences from Canada: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent

resident status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a list of all absences from Canada

(including all dates of departure as well as return dates to Canada) This must be received at this

office by: 2016/07/08

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananyaram said:
i got following message from cpc-m right now am in jersey city ,usa i would like to go back to canada tonight and submit the documets what they requsted, while i sent my application am out side of canada is it effect to my application? i became pr to canada in may 2014 after that i never leave canada just for my marrage i went to canada 2016 jan 10th after that my marrage done on feb 26th next moved to usa in may for honeymoon my return date to canada is this week mean time i got this reply from cpc m. once i go back to canada can i send all documents wht they requested is that ok ? am worrying becuase i sent my sponsership application while i was outside in canda

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

behalf of Y k and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your application as

it is incomplete. You are missing the following:

-

> Credit Card/Bank/Phone: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident

status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide original copies of credit card statements, bank

statements, and phone bills (including cell phone if applicable) This must be received at this office by:

2016/07/08

> Lease/Deed: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident status in

Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a copy of a Lease/Rental Agreement or proof of home

ownership (i.e. property deed) This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/08

> Passport (color copy): For the last five years or since obtaining permanent resident

status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a complete copy of every page of all passports

(including current passports) This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/08

> List Absences from Canada: For the last five years or since obtaining permanent

resident status in Canada (whichever period is shorter), provide a list of all absences from Canada

(including all dates of departure as well as return dates to Canada) This must be received at this

office by: 2016/07/08
Since you are not a Canadian citizen, you were required to be in (and remain in) Canada for the duration of the processing of your spouse's application. I hate to say it, but I think there's a good chance the application will be denied.

Good luck!

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
Ponga said:
Since you are not a Canadian citizen, you were required to be in (and remain in) Canada for the duration of the processing of your spouse's application. I hate to say it, but I think there's a good chance the application will be denied.

Good luck!
if i withdraw this application and apply fresh application once i come back to canada is there any problem?

rmv

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Just come to mind one thing. When applied OWP with inland application, was there anything about school certificates? I didn't included any.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananyaram said:
if i withdraw this application and apply fresh application once i come back to canada is there any problem?
I don't think so, but you don't really have a choice, IMO.

You will probably have to pay some of the fees again, since they've already started processing your application.

When you re-submit, remember that you must live in Canada during the entire process. You can take short trips, but they should be few and far between.

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
Ponga said:
I don't think so, but you don't really have a choice, IMO.

You will probably have to pay some of the fees again, since they've already started processing your application.

When you re-submit, remember that you must live in Canada during the entire process. You can take short trips, but they should be few and far between.
I'm sure the "honeymoon" could count as a short trip however long it may be. Just need a good explanation to go with it.

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
Mariechan said:
Imm5669 - u have to declare where you live for the last 10years i will give you an example..
lets say u r 25 yrs old....
Jan 1, 2006- Oct 3, 2008 manila philippines
Oct 3, 2008- Feb 6, 2014 baguio philippines
Feb 6, 2014- Dec 9, 2015 manila phillipines
Dec 9, 2015- June 23, 2016 makati philippines
June 23, 2016 - leave it blank makati philippines
As you can see it is a series of dates,there is no gaps or in betweens.

For Imm5406 -
section a - you have to answer the applicant side which is you also the email address and present address, then your spouse and parents

Section b - if you have a child fill out this section if none just put on the first line in childs name N/A

Section c - your brothers and sisters

Section d - this is the most important thing dont forget to sign and include the date

No need for the sponsor to have his/her family background,,, imm5406 refers only to you (applicant) and your family...
Thank you Mariechan. I really appreciate your reply.

can1187

Apr 4, 2016
Mariechan said:
I am not a pro regarding your concern but that happens to me also,,, in spouse questionaire you have to include the date to explain when and where did you reside,, i remember that some of my answers i just wrote "Sometime in february 2012 or just put FEBRUARY 2012 then i provide a cover letter to explain why i wasnt able to write the exact day of the date.
Secondly my husband indicated residences for the past 10 years

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Anyone else, can you shed some light on this, can be it an issue if I only state the month and year, bear in mind this is for me, the sponsor?

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Hi mates,
New to spouse sponsorship.
Just wanna say that you guys are doing a good job.

m11nk

Aug 14, 2014
Re: Plzz reply!! URGENT

Hey im oct 2014 applicant and still waiting for PR..recently i got medical request which i have sent and now my status is showing decsion made..im on visit visa to canada currently and i had updated my home and mailing address of here online since then bt today it is again showing mailing address and home address of pakistan.i havent made these changes.can anyone plz explain why this happened and should i change it to canada's address cuz im here till oct..!plz reply. One more thing so far they have contacted through email.is there anythng at any stage that they send to mailing address???

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Re: Plzz reply!! URGENT

m11nk said:
Hey im oct 2014 applicant and still waiting for PR..recently i got medical request which i have sent and now my status is showing decsion made..im on visit visa to canada currently and i had updated my home and mailing address of here online since then bt today it is again showing mailing address and home address of pakistan.i havent made these changes.can anyone plz explain why this happened and should i change it to canada's address cuz im here till oct..!plz reply. One more thing so far they have contacted through email.is there anythng at any stage that they send to mailing address???
yes, your COPR and passport with visa will come through regular mail. send a case specific inquiry to confirm your address and advise them you are currently in canada. just because it's not updated on ECAS doesn't mean it wasn't updated in the file. you should receive instructions about how to send your passport for processing, and when they know you are in canada, they will offer information about how to get it done in canada.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
can1187 said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Anyone else, can you shed some light on this, can be it an issue if I only state the month and year, bear in mind this is for me, the sponsor?
CiC officials are not spirits, they also understand that sometimes it is just practically impossible to remember the exact dates. And the reason why they need this info is to help during the background checks- so they know exactly where and what time to look at..

In my application, i purposely left out the exact dates because i couldn't remember all , and i don't want to write wrong dates, so i skipped specific dates all together and just put in the months and years. Worst of all , i didn't even include any letter to explain.

So , if u don't remember ur exact date, write the months and years. include a letter and tell them that u can't remember the exact dates.