Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
KK6891 said:
I need to ask something
We submitted our application in march and on April 18 I received an email from CIC in which i got UCI and file number. What is next ? Can anyone tell
hello
I have a question regarding your fill
Can you tell me when exactly did you submit your application ..what day on march ?
and when cic sent you the file number

for me i had submitted it on January 9th and they returned the paper back on march 22nd as there was one sig missing
i had it signed and re sent on march 27th

until today I haven't gotten anything yet

I see from the cic website the processing time 62 days and I do not know if this is the minimum or anybody else got file number before the 62 days ??
thanks

janicenewk

Feb 19, 2015
Hi all,

I am putting together the supporting documents for my application (i am Canadian, my common law partner is UK), and need some help:
Under Sponsored person and family members, # 25. Proof of relationship to sponsor, it says refer to immigrants guide (which I did)--In the immigrants guide under section 10, proof of relationship to sponsor it says:
"Also provide details of the history of your relationship and at least two statutory declarations from individuals with personal knowledge of your relationship supporting your claim that the relationship is genuine and continuing."

Question: What do they mean by "statutory declarations", is there a specific form (As I am under the impression that this is not the same as the statutory declaration of common law union-)? Or can it be two letters from two different people we know stating that our relationship is genuine and continuing.

???? thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janicenewk said:
Hi all,

I am putting together the supporting documents for my application (i am Canadian, my common law partner is UK), and need some help:
Under Sponsored person and family members, # 25. Proof of relationship to sponsor, it says refer to immigrants guide (which I did)--In the immigrants guide under section 10, proof of relationship to sponsor it says:
"Also provide details of the history of your relationship and at least two statutory declarations from individuals with personal knowledge of your relationship supporting your claim that the relationship is genuine and continuing."

Question: What do they mean by "statutory declarations", is there a specific form (As I am under the impression that this is not the same as the statutory declaration of common law union-)? Or can it be two letters from two different people we know stating that our relationship is genuine and continuing.

???? thanks
Your statutory declarations will be letters written by family or friends that verify your relationship (including the fact that they know you are living together as well). These letters will need to be notarized, or similar, which is how they become statutory declarations.

Good luck!

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
Hi, my husband saw already that our application is on process, we applied July 2014 and got application number August 2014. We are happy to know and see it on the CIC site. Also, We applied but we didn't include the OWP application and we are about to send it, I want to ask who knows how much to pay for the SOWP? And how long it will take since we already sent our application, just will apply for OWP. Thank you in advance to those to can answer.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
medopharm said:
hello
I have a question regarding your fill
Can you tell me when exactly did you submit your application ..what day on march ?
and when cic sent you the file number

for me i had submitted it on January 9th and they returned the paper back on march 22nd as there was one sig missing
i had it signed and re sent on march 27th

until today I haven't gotten anything yet

I see from the cic website the processing time 62 days and I do not know if this is the minimum or anybody else got file number before the 62 days ??
thanks

when they sen he package back did they give you a dead line to return your package by. If so you most likely won't hear back until that date. If they didn't give you any date and just returned your package you are starting over. So you will be counting the date from the time you sent it off the 2nd time.

sachira86

Apr 26, 2015
I currently studying at canada and i am in study permit. My wife applied for visit visa as soon as my visa was approved before i come to canada. so her visa refused. I need to bring my wife here. I came canada on decemeber 2014. Can u tell me what is the best visa category that my wife can apply to come to canada...

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
sachira86 said:
I currently studying at canada and i am in study permit. My wife applied for visit visa as soon as my visa was approved before i come to canada. so her visa refused. I need to bring my wife here. I came canada on decemeber 2014. Can u tell me what is the best visa category that my wife can apply to come to canada...
Post your question to the International Students section of the forum. You will get much better results there.

maniimran

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
29-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Leviscanada said:
I am about to send my application for PR,but I am waiting for my divorce
Certificate to include in the application, because i been separated already from my wife
Last 10 years, and I want my common law to bring with me here in canada
The petition of divorce has been signed already by my X-wife, and just to file in the court of saskatchewan

Is there any problem if I send the application for my PR even without the divorce certificat, but promise to follow Once i recieved it

Please need any advice,
Thank you
they do ask for the divorce certificate.

BriaN_90

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Hi All,

This morning I woke up I checked the status of my Inland sponsorship (my wife is sponsoring me) and I finally got:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Is this a good or a bad thing? How long do I have to wait approximately until I get the actual decision?

I wonder why can't they just put the decision right there... :(

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
BriaN_90 said:
Hi All,

This morning I woke up I checked the status of my Inland sponsorship (my wife is sponsoring me) and I finally got:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Is this a good or a bad thing? How long do I have to wait approximately until I get the actual decision?

I wonder why can't they just put the decision right there... :(
Most likely it means that you were approved.
They don't deny an application without contacting you first. :)

BriaN_90

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
I really hope that's the case.. Do you know how long it takes to get contacted?

This wait is killing me.. it has been 18 months!

Thanks!

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
Hi, need help for a friend please.. Her working visa status expired last January 1st, and it was late before she found out that she need valid status to stay in Canada, she already applied under spousal sponsorship last year July and received AOR last August 2015, her papers already on process, is she still can apply OWP to follow even her permit expired last Januray? Please reply to those who knows or had the same situation. Thank you in advance.

MiguelSeo

Jul 2, 2014
Hello.
I have a doubt and I hope you can help me.
I'm Argentinian and I'm being sponsored by my wife who is Canadian resident. We got married past August in Argentina. After that I applied for Visa tourist in December and I got a multiple entry visa for 7 years. We landed to Canada in January of 2015 and few days after that we applied for OUTLAND sponsorship. I'm planning go to Argentina in May and come back to Canada in June. So the question is should I have any trouble to enter Canada while I'm being sponsored?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards,

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milen said:
Hi, need help for a friend please.. Her working visa status expired last January 1st, and it was late before she found out that she need valid status to stay in Canada, she already applied under spousal sponsorship last year July and received AOR last August 2015, her papers already on process, is she still can apply OWP to follow even her permit expired last Januray? Please reply to those who knows or had the same situation. Thank you in advance.
No, because she needs valid status to be eligible for the pilot program OWP for an Inland applicant. An OWP is not available if a person submits an Outland application, even if they submit the Outland application from within Canada. She must now wait for her first stage approval (AIP) before she is eligible for an OWP.

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Dec 12,2014 transferred to NDVO
Med's Request
In-process on Oct 9,2015.
Med's Done....
June 2,2014, re-medical request on oct 11,2015.
Interview........
Waived as per GCMS-notes. Eligibility passed.
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23,2015. (Received passport with Visa)
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
I have a Question Regarding my Spusal application

1) My file reached to Delhi on January 9,2015 and also received a letter from Delhi Consulate . They confirmed that they have received my spouse medical record.

2) Delhi consulate requested PCC certificate which was also submitted with the file and all fees have been paid off as well as.

It has been 4 months since then and i know i have a long way to go. Just how long before i hear anything from Delhi consulate? I have some basic questions such as,

1) Will they ask for my spouse passport?

2) Will it be a visa call?
what should i anticipate and how long (realisticly) will this process take now? ( Hope my questions are not too obvious and boaring just that my wife is waiting to be with me and anticipation is just killing her and sometime i idon't know what to say to her questions. I use silence as most men would have...)

Thanks
A Good Samaritan