N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Baby1990 said:
HI frndz,

I really need a help.

As from my lasts posts you know that I am here a dependent of my parents and came on business immigration.
I sponsored my husband and sent a file last month. I got confirmation on 21st june 2013.
As i told u all that there were so much was going on between our parents as they weren't agree on a thing. I just did court marriage. They wanted to do ritual marriage now, but inlwas didnt get agreed there was a dispute a btw them. In this time, my husband left me and starts living with his friend as he was living with my family members with me in there home. It went a month before, so i send a letter of withdrawal to cic Mississauga that i want to withdraw my application said we are separate now. I don't wanna spoil my pr status in Canada too.

NOw he is back and was requesting me to live with him in a separate home. I know he loved me but in this tension we were separate and got dissappointed from all this.

Now I am confused what to do. I want to live with him, but don't know what to say to cic. Should i call them and let them know that we are going to live together.
I don't know what cic would say and weather there would be all messy. I never wanted to do that all mess, but my parents did that all.

I was in depression. WE needed time to thing and nobody gave time to us.
What I should say to cic so that he can have a pr. I applied outside canada.

Plz help me, i really need it.
You need therapy before you can get help here.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Baby1990 said:
Plz give me a good suggession. What should i do. :(
I m tensed
Your personal life is unstable. Get that looked after then reapply.

nanediniz

Aug 2, 2012
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked to Oct 26th
If you were sure of what you want you would not need to ask anyone. Jeep is right, you need to figure out your life first then find out what to do.
If you were sure of your feelings you'd be in peace with your decisions.
Just my 2 cents.

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Anyone knows how long does it take for CIC to email you to let you know they have received your application?

I was thinking anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

They have "physically" received our application nearly 2 weeks ago (tracking number) but still no email confirmation yet.

:(

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
Baby1990 said:
HI frndz,

I really need a help.

As from my lasts posts you know that I am here a dependent of my parents and came on business immigration.
I sponsored my husband and sent a file last month. I got confirmation on 21st june 2013.
As i told u all that there were so much was going on between our parents as they weren't agree on a thing. I just did court marriage. They wanted to do ritual marriage now, but inlwas didnt get agreed there was a dispute a btw them. In this time, my husband left me and starts living with his friend as he was living with my family members with me in there home. It went a month before, so i send a letter of withdrawal to cic Mississauga that i want to withdraw my application said we are separate now. I don't wanna spoil my pr status in Canada too.

NOw he is back and was requesting me to live with him in a separate home. I know he loved me but in this tension we were separate and got dissappointed from all this.

Now I am confused what to do. I want to live with him, but don't know what to say to cic. Should i call them and let them know that we are going to live together.
I don't know what cic would say and weather there would be all messy. I never wanted to do that all mess, but my parents did that all.

Hi Baby1990: If you really think that you both wanna live together as a life partner, then just re-apply and write a cover letter explaining the situation. Your spouse might get interview and if life is more important to you why do you care about interview ?? Just re-apply. If you are not sure , why don't you talk to lawyer ?? Secondly, why are you worried about losing PR ?? I did not understand your worry about losing PR though !!

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
computergeek said:
A zero value usually indicates not applicable or not started. The "Passed" means you have been determined to be eligible (a "selection decision" has been made that you appear to meet the requirements of IRPA).
From what I can tell, this is the date when your file will appear on someone's report of cases that need attention. So if nobody looks at your file on August 21 you'd show up on a report showing your file required review/attention.
Just what it says: no reason to do an interview. They are satisfied about the genuine nature of the relationship.
Field Operations Support System = FOSS
This is the old inland computer system. They would look to see if you had prior application in the old system. GCMS has replaced both FOSS and CAIPS, the two older systems, but of course they don't move all the data from the old systems to the new systems, so they still have to do checks.
Hello computergeek: I really really appreciate you so much for taking your time to explain me step-by-step all of my queries. You are a great help in this forum. It helped me a lot to understand the GCMS report. Thank you again.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Baby1990 said:
HI frndz,

I really need a help.

I think you said your husband is a student and will be eligible to apply under the PNP program. When he's eligible to apply under PNP, look at the two choices - family sponsorship and PNP - and decide which one is better (faster, cheaper, higher likelihood of success, etc.). In the meantime, that will give both of you time to figure out whether you really want to be in a relationship, and it will take away the immigration process as a factor that could cause complications in your relationship (family sponsorship is likely to be better, but if you're choosing between PNP and family sponsorship for objective reasons, not because it's his only option, you both might feel better about it).

Good luck.

Baby1990

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx for this option, but now pnp changed their rules so i m not sure about that. I m thinking to call cic tomorrow in morning. As we really love each other but since we start living with our parents everything is so bad. Its not a good idea to live with parents of girl after marriage.
I wanna explain this to cic. Bcz i know i m true.
I dont wanna live without him, we are shifting together nxt week.
What do u say

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I recommend that you do not sponsor him at this time. It will leave you open to a three year commitment to support him, and if things DO go bad, you are going to have potentially serious problems. Also, if you now reapply, you will be bound to live together as a married couple for the two years after his PR is started because your marriage is so recent and you have no children together.
If he applies PNP, these are no longer issues as he will be independent from you.

Seriously, do not jump into this. Wait and see if you can make a go of things before you even think about replying for sponsorship.
Most importantly, and I can't stress this enough, GET AWAY FROM BOTH YOUR PARENTS to start your own lives together.
You are heading for a nightmare while they are still involved with you both..

More questions will not change the fact that your marriage is at great risk unless you decide to fix it first.

You have now had a wide range of very good advice from lots of different people, with much life experience.
It is up to you to decide if you want to follow it.

lacrosse

Jun 26, 2013
Hi All: I am in deep trouble. I found out through a friend in my home country that my spouse may not stay with me where I am working (Winnipeg) after coming to Canada. Because she is planning to live close to her sister in Toronto. So I have to leave my job, which I don't want to. But she always is hiding this intention to me. It is me who will be responsible for her living in Canada for 36 months, not her sister. The application already in the VISA office waiting for initial review. Now I am scared what to do. How to defend myself. One of my friends told me to withdraw the application and re-apply under the new law which was effective on October 25/26 in 2012. But if I want to withdraw the application, the VISA office will ask me - why ? and if I re-apply under the new law of living together for 2 years, I could at least get some time to understand and confirm her hidden intention. Now how can I avoid this complication of withdrawing the application and at the same time want to take the advantage of the new law of compulsory living together ? Please help me. I am thinking so many options.....but with little answers...

kenth11

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
File Transfer...
10-04-2013(SA) CEM received April 23,2013
Med's Done....
16-11-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-9-13
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-14
LANDED..........
April
lacrosse said:
Hi All: I am in deep trouble. I found out through a friend in my home country that my spouse may not stay with me where I am working (Winnipeg) after coming to Canada. Because she is planning to live close to her sister in Toronto. So I have to leave my job, which I don't want to. But she always is hiding this intention to me. It is me who will be responsible for her living in Canada for 36 months, not her sister. The application already in the VISA office waiting for initial review. Now I am scared what to do. How to defend myself. One of my friends told me to withdraw the application and re-apply under the new law which was effective on October 25/26 in 2012. But if I want to withdraw the application, the VISA office will ask me - why ? and if I re-apply under the new law of living together for 2 years, I could at least get some time to understand and confirm her hidden intention. Now how can I avoid this complication of withdrawing the application and at the same time want to take the advantage of the new law of compulsory living together ? Please help me. I am thinking so many options.....but with little answers...
if you have doubts why not inform the CIC about it?and see what they say....

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Baby1990 said:

At this point, the fact you have withdrawn sponsorship will mean that any subsequent sponsorship will be much more carefully reviewed. A visa officer will likely question the legitimacy of the relationship as well as your ability to sponsor your husband. Withdrawing a sponsorship is a very serious step. If your husband qualifies on his own, I'd suggest that it is better if he apply (e.g., CEC) via that route.

Alternatively, you need to work through your relationship and see if it is solid enough to survive. If you are living together in twelve months, THEN you could apply to sponsor again. A VO seeing your application a year from now with an explanation by you that you have overcome family issues and are now on solid ground would likely assuage any concerns the officer might have.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
IvanP said:
family sponsorship is likely to be better
They both may be better off with a CEC or PNP application, as their relationship is still a bit new and family sponsorship would provide him with the skim milk PR approach - two years conditional, while economic would provide him with a real PR (not tied to their relationship).