very soon
Med's Done....
none
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP GUYS

i just send my application last Dec 2012 under Family Sponsorship within Canada Class. Im a Temporary foreign worker and my husband is sponsoring me. I just got an email today from CIC-Vegreville that they need more information on Schedule A Background form.

I have a problem here

* arrive Canada July 2009 but started to work on my legal employer in October 2009
*work in Sept 2009 illegally and get a paycheck under my name

Heres the question...

CIC is asking me where am I on July 2009-Sept 2009, if im not working just indicate "UNEMPLOYED"

****I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW SINCE I work illegally, Im scared that my application would be rejected.

YOUR REPLY OR OPINION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

ramandhami

Jan 8, 2013
Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
10-11-2012
steps after the birth of baby.

hey leon,i need to ask you something...

like i have submitted my passport to new delhi high commision on 23rd november..and i havnt recieved any updates yet...

and i am going to deliver baby within a week as my due date has been crossed already...so means the time i quiet near.

i want to ask you....what will be the first step after the birth of the baby,though father of baby is naturalised canadian citizen...and my ECAS STATUS is still showing "application recieved"

1) when should i inform to cic about the birth of the baby???
2) what will be the next step after the baby born???
3) do i need to apply for inidan or canadian passport??
4) what forms do i need to fill to add it up to my application.???

do reply soon coz after this i may not be able to read the posts...i dont know when i will be admitted to hospital for delivery of baby.

Beginner

Oct 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
Except the question was how many pictures are required - not "what is the format required". If it had been a format required question I'd agree with your answer, but it was a quantity required question.
They need 5 PP size photographs and that should be of Canadian format if you are pakistani. An additional pic will be required if you skip your X-Rays due to some reason.

riva21

Mar 22, 2012
good day leon!

I just want to ask some advice because I am planning to study in canada, if ever I am luckily granted for a student visa I also planned to marry my partner who is a permanent resident in canada, is that possible or okay to marry my partner while i have student visa? if ever it is okay thus my partner have the privileged to sponsor me even if my partner stay for just almost a year all in all in canada, and that would be my partner stayed for 1 month in canada and go back in the philippines for 5 months and then she go back in canada for 6 months then return in philippines for almost 3 months and now she is in canada for almost a month. can she sponsor me if ever we'll gonna get married in canada ? and how long should it take and what should we need?

and also if ever i am luckily granted for student visa and i have 2 year program course, can i work off campus when i arrived in canada or should i stay for particular months for me to be able to get work? thank you leon i kow you will answer all my questions in a way that i will understand it clearly! thank you for helping all of us and god bless!

i am hoping for your response,.. that will help me a lot..

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
wonderwoman said:
So I have submitted an inland application for my spouse. He is here from Europe with just a 6 month stamp in his passport. We got married in October and by the time I finished everything in the application and got the marriage certificate, it was the beginning of January.
I work full time and part time to make ends meet and he is bored out of his mind...He can't work and he can't go to english classes yet because he is not allowed. I live in the suburbs and not in the city so he pretty much has no where to go. Summer is in 6 months and I know for sure we won't have his PR by then and the bottom line is he wants to go home to visit his parents and his brothers. He has no one here and when I am working all the time, he doesn't even have me.
I always read on the CIC website that it is not recommended to leave Canada with a pending application, especially if you need a visa to come back to Canada. I called CIC the other day and questioned it. I was told that as long as he has a valid passport he can leave and come back and that my application would be in the system anyway if we get hauled into immigration at the airport. So...good news right?
I hang up and call again to see if I get the same answer. The next CIC officer pretty much read me what was on the internet and said how visiting Canada is not a right but a privilige.
So now what??
On a side note...Immigrating to Canada is looked at as such a great thing and there are so many wonderful things here that this country has to offer....My concern is I see my husband faced with many hardships and lonliness. What do I do?
If he wanted to retain the right to travel, he should have applied outland, even if he was in Canada. Now that you have an inland application, if he decides to leave and go visit his family and he is not let back in to Canada, his application will be deemed abandoned and you will have to start all over again, outland this time. So it is not recommended. The applicant is supposed to stay in Canada the whole time. He might have no problem, but there is no guarantee, and if the border officer sees that he has an inland application ongoing, then he has every right to deny him entry to Canada as he is supposed to stay in Canada in the first place.
If you have applied for a work permit at the same time as the PR application, he should have it after the first stage is done, so it shouldn't be that long. But in any case ( even with a work permit after) it is not advised to go out of Canada.
Sweden

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
GUYS I NEED HELP PLEASE !!!

I will submit my wife's application by this week. I am a canadian PR and my wife is an Indian citizen. I have a question regarding Police clearance and Medical. Do we have to submit these at the time of sending the application to missisauaga or after it gets transfered to delhi ?

riva21

Mar 22, 2012
good day !

I just want to ask some advice because I am planning to study in canada, if ever I am luckily granted for a student visa I also planned to marry my partner who is a permanent resident in canada, is that possible or okay to marry my partner while i have student visa? if ever it is okay thus my partner have the privileged to sponsor me even if my partner stay for just almost a year all in all in canada, and that would be my partner stayed for 1 month in canada and go back in the philippines for 5 months and then she go back in canada for 6 months then return in philippines for almost 3 months and now she is in canada for almost a month. can she sponsor me if ever we'll gonna get married in canada ? and how long should it take and what should we need?

and also if ever i am luckily granted for student visa and i have 2 year program course, can i work off campus when i arrived in canada or should i stay for particular months for me to be able to get work? thank you leon i kow you will answer all my questions in a way that i will understand it clearly! thank you for helping all of us and god bless!

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanju1986 said:
GUYS I NEED HELP PLEASE !!!

I will submit my wife's application by this week. I am a canadian PR and my wife is an Indian citizen. I have a question regarding Police clearance and Medical. Do we have to submit these at the time of sending the application to missisauaga or after it gets transfered to delhi ?
You submit everything together. She sends you all her paperwork, you combine it with yours, and you send it to Mississauga.

CIC controls when your file gets transferred to the visa office - not you. So if you don't have the necessary documents in your original application, they will either refuse your whole case, or, if they're feeling nice that day, they'll tell you that you're missing certain things and ask you to submit them, but that will certainly create delays in your overall processing time.

mhmh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore and then London (as I'm in London from 5years)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2012
AOR Received.
22/11/2012
File Transfer...
26/11/2022
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Interview........
Request 16/07/14. Interview 23/07/14(London). Re-med 01/09/14
Passport Req..
23/09/14. Decision made : 20/10/14
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/14. Received : 22/10/14
LANDED..........
26/10/2014
Hi all senior members,

I have a question:

Is it good sign or sign to waived interview if e cas is not change for ****In Process**** always remains to****application received****?????

Please reply anyone

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmh said:
Hi all senior members,

I have a question:

Is it good sign or sign to waived interview if e cas is not change for ****In Process**** always remains to****application received****?????

Please reply anyone
Forget about trying to interpret your application's status based on eCAS.

If an interview is needed, they will tell you.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beginner said:
They need 5 PP size photographs and that should be of Canadian format if you are pakistani. An additional pic will be required if you skip your X-Rays due to some reason.
Please don't confuse the guy. His question has already been answered.

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
"Now since you applied outland, he will have to make sure he is retaining his legal visitor status in Canada, otherwise, he will have to leave, and get a visa."

Thanks for your response! We have not applied outland. We are going to get married in Nov. and apply inland and he will remain here during the process.

Another question, how easy is it to get approved for a 6 mth visit? We are unsure how long to declare when he comes. He was going to come in Oct. declare his return date as January and send in app. for spousal sponsorship by end of Nov. We plan to have everything in place even before he gets here, FBI record etc. The marriage licence I think I can get quickly if we travel the 4 hrs to our nearest vital stats office. We're just worried about saying too much time for his return and getting denied. Thanks!

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
Actually, the answer isn't in any of these. It's here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/Med-Exam-Instructions-eng.pdf
Oh and just for the record, that link you provided WAS, in fact, in the Sponsorship Guide for the applicant.

So my original point was valid when I said that if he had actually READ the guide, he would've found the answers he was looking for.

Beginner

Oct 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: i dint confuse anyone, I just told what i have done and was ???asked for....
tuyen said:
Please don't confuse the guy. His question has already been answered.