Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
clucaney22 said:
Hi there, help or information please..june 4,2012: application recieved, July 31,2012: spouse sponsorship approved and forwarded to visa office manila also medical result recieved, November 20, 2012: ECAS says there In-Process.....whats next? How long will it takes to have an update or result. Thanks in advance for the info....
On my Ecas it only says decision made on sponsor, and is still application received for the applicant. no medical result received at all.. am i supposed to be seeing that on Ecas as well? The address showing is both the sponsor's address and it hasnt been changed till now. Will this means mine hasnt been touched by the VO at all? :(

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
computergeek said:
The original situation involves what sounds like - at most - a summary offence, if it wouldn't normally be ajudicated as an administrative issue.

Further complicating this is that the term "summary offence" appears to be used for non-criminal matters in some cases (e.g., I found references to a speeding ticket being a summary offence in Nova Scotia, for example.)
Thats what I would gather since there was only a fine issued and his licence revoked. It would be interesting to know if his licence has been revoked indefinitely or not and the amount of the fine. Regardless as long as they have fully disclosed the matter then it shouldn't be a problem for them.

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Thats what I would gather since there was only a fine issued and his licence revoked. It would be interesting to know if his licence has been revoked indefinitely or not and the amount of the fine. Regardless as long as they have fully disclosed the matter then it shouldn't be a problem for them.
Hi CJG
His licence was revoked but he can still apply for another licence if he takes the course again and get a reference from the police also his fine was £400 which I believe its about $600 (CDN dollars).

Also seen that your VO is Manila - I am originally from Manila.
Thanks again very much appreciate all your help and advice.
Best wishes

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
qtazngal said:
Hi CJG
His licence was revoked but he can still apply for another licence if he takes the course again and get a reference from the police also his fine was £400 which I believe its about $600 (CDN dollars).

Also seen that your VO is Manila - I am originally from Manila.
Thanks again very much appreciate all your help and advice.
Best wishes
Pretty basic penalty. Hope he learned his lesson. LOL.
Been to Manila a few times now. My wife is Filipina. Best of luck with your application.

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Pretty basic penalty. Hope he learned his lesson. LOL.
Been to Manila a few times now. My wife is Filipina. Best of luck with your application.
Hi ya
Yes he learned his lesson not to help anybody in need of a job. He was given the wrong info from the SIA. They said that he can hire a person temp if that person's application for a licence is on its way and that they have confirmation from the SIA like a letter. Well its only his first night (the new guy) and suddenly the police started random checks with the clubs around the area and BAM got caught. Since my husband who gave him the job, well obviously he got the blame. We explained to the police but the SIA denied that they gave him the wrong info.

Thanks again for the best wishes and info. Best wishes also to you and your wife.

Ragga

Jan 11, 2013
Hello, everybody.
Im new in the forum and I would like to ask some questions if someone could help. we applied for a family class sponsorship. my wife is canadian we are living together for the past 3 years 2 years in canada and we moved back to Egypt due to my work permit expiration. anyway when i login to check the application status it shows that application received blue lined then when i press for details it appears like that." copy paste "
Line 1 : We received your application for permanent residence on August 28, 2012.
Line 2 : Medical results have been received.
Kindly could any of you guys tell me
- does that mean we are getting any news soon ?
- we have a 35 days old girl what should we do to add her to my application ? instead of applying for a new application for her

Thanks in advance

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Ragga said:
Hello, everybody.
Im new in the forum and I would like to ask some questions if someone could help. we applied for a family class sponsorship. my wife is canadian we are living together for the past 3 years 2 years in canada and we moved back to Egypt due to my work permit expiration. anyway when i login to check the application status it shows that application received blue lined then when i press for details it appears like that." copy paste "
Line 1 : We received your application for permanent residence on August 28, 2012.
Line 2 : Medical results have been received.
Kindly could any of you guys tell me
- does that mean we are getting any news soon ?
- we have a 35 days old girl what should we do to add her to my application ? instead of applying for a new application for her

Thanks in advance
first of all, good to u that your spouse is Canadian because u can live with each other.
second one: it is wondering that why u haven't received approval email so far! because many December applicants received email less than 1 months!!! but it is not so wired because it seems that CIC hasn't followed straight way for processing time of all applications but it is advised that if u feel your processing time would take longer than expectation, u could send an email to them.
third; u should add your little daughter to your application not applying new one

Good lock :D :D

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ragga said:

If your wife is Canadian and was either born in Canada or immigrated to Canada, your daughter is a citizen and does not need to go on your PR application.

In that case, you need to apply for a citizenship certificate for the baby through the embassy, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/proof.asp Once you get the citizenship certificate, you can apply for a passport for the baby. If you get your PR visa before the citizenship certificate arrives and you want to leave right away, you can apply for a temporary passport for the baby at the embassy but in order to do that, you need to show proof of travel. The only form that is updated for your PR application for your daughter in that case is the additional family information. You can fill that out again and send it to the embassy with a letter stating that you have a newborn daughter but she is Canadian already.

The only case where your daughter would not be a citizen is if your wife was born outside Canada and became Canadian because one or both or her parents were Canadian citizens at the time she was born. In that case, you would have to add your daughter to the PR application. You would then go through all the forms, change all forms where she would be listed and send them to the visa office with a letter stating that you have a newborn and you want to add her to your application.

Ragga

Jan 11, 2013
Leon said:
If your wife is Canadian and was either born in Canada or immigrated to Canada, your daughter is a citizen and does not need to go on your PR application.

In that case, you need to apply for a citizenship certificate for the baby through the embassy, see Once you get the citizenship certificate, you can apply for a passport for the baby. If you get your PR visa before the citizenship certificate arrives and you want to leave right away, you can apply for a temporary passport for the baby at the embassy but in order to do that, you need to show proof of travel. The only form that is updated for your PR application for your daughter in that case is the additional family information. You can fill that out again and send it to the embassy with a letter stating that you have a newborn daughter but she is Canadian already.

The only case where your daughter would not be a citizen is if your wife was born outside Canada and became Canadian because one or both or her parents were Canadian citizens at the time she was born. In that case, you would have to add your daughter to the PR application. You would then go through all the forms, change all forms where she would be listed and send them to the visa office with a letter stating that you have a newborn and you want to add her to your application.
First i would like to thank you Leon . your answer was so helpful. my wife immigrated to canada 11 years ago she got her citizenship 2005.I checked the link you posted and I think our daughter is illegible for the citizenship certificate. but the processing time is 5 months which is quite long. we gonna go to the embassy tomorrow morning to see what we can do regarding that.

Ragga

Jan 11, 2013
nazafarin said:
first of all, good to u that your spouse is Canadian because u can live with each other.
second one: it is wondering that why u haven't received approval email so far! because many December applicants received email less than 1 months!!! but it is not so wired because it seems that CIC hasn't followed straight way for processing time of all applications but it is advised that if u feel your processing time would take longer than expectation, u could send an email to them.
third; u should add your little daughter to your application not applying new one

Good lock :D :D
What is their email address ? and what should I tell them ?
sorry for the dumb questions. I'm new in all these. I even had a consultant did all the paperwork for me
thanks for your help

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Ragga said:
What is their email address ? and what should I tell them ?
sorry for the dumb questions. I'm new in all these. I even had a consultant did all the paperwork for me
thanks for your help
this its link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

if u had a question yet, dont hesitate to ask ;D ;D ;D
good luck

angel666

Jul 24, 2012
Question what if an appeal was dismissed by the fed court and the person at the same time awaiting for a divorce and after will marry a PR do you think that person would be approved for a spousal sponsorship? Can that person still appeal through HC, will that person not be issued a leave order while on the process of appealing for HC? pls anyone can reply.

Tinytinny16

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I have 3 concerns. My work permit expired 2 years ago and was not lucky to be approved for one though I had an employer who was trying to sponsor me as arranged employment. The reason was my ex won't cooperate So I decided to file a divorce. Yet my divorce was not done yet. It was rejected due to some errors. Now i am out of status. But I legally worked here to other employers 3 years prior to that. Now this month is my bf's and my anniversary when we started dating. He stayed with me for 5 days when he was on days off for he was working out of town. ( But we were close friends 3 years before that). But started living with him sometime in June. Now my questions are,
1) Can my bf still sponsor me under family class even though I am out of status?
2) Even though my divorce has not yet done. But I have proofs that i filed. I have copies for that.
3) Can I count the time when we were dating? or the time when started living in together? where can we file it where its faster and surefire way? Inland or outside... Pls help me, i need your brilliant advices here... Thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tinytinny16 said:
1) Can my bf still sponsor me under family class even though I am out of status?
2) Even though my divorce has not yet done. But I have proofs that i filed. I have copies for that.
3) Can I count the time when we were dating? or the time when started living in together? where can we file it where its faster and surefire way? Inland or outside... Pls help me, i need your brilliant advices here... Thanks!
1) Yes, he can sponsor you even though you are out of status, however, he can't sponsor you until you have lived together as a couple for at least 1 year or you get married.

2) Divorce doesn't matter but you need to have lived together as a couple for at least one year.

3) There is no faster and sure way. If you apply inland, you need to be living in Canada so in case you get order to leave in the meantime you would lose your application. However, immigration usually doesn't deport spouses who have applied inland. Outland, it would not matter if you were told to leave because your application would continue to get processed but depending on what country you are from, it could take a while.