14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
Hi Guys!

I am now on compiling/gathering process for all necessary documents regarding the application. What i really want to know is what does "CERTIFIED COPY ALL Of Original Documents?

Does all of my documents that already translated , sign , seal and have the affidavit by the sworn translator need to be certified by notary public OR by the Ministry of Law and Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Thanks in advance for answering my question or trying to explain it to me... Cause i'm really lost on this.. Please help?

Best regards.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPS said:
My spouse's PR application is in process in NewDelhi visa office. The passport is with them for almost 3 months now and we are not sure how long it will take further to get the visa stamped. In the meantime, he got an internal transfer via his company and has been asked to join fronm7th jan. Is there a way in which my spouse can either ask NewDelhi office to fasten the process or any alternative solution whereby spouse can get the work visa??? pl. advice on the alternatives spouse can act upon...

Thanks
Vee
The only thing I can think of is to send an email to Delhi letting them know of your husband's job offer (make sure you attach proof) and asking them to expedite a decision on his file on that account. They may ignore the request but there's no harm in trying. Good luck.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
chelseaviel said:
Hello everyone! Happy new year! :)

I just received an email today from manila embassy stating the following:

Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) issued within the last six months, with thumbprint and dry seal affixed. Please send us the original copy. "Personal Copy" is not accepted. DO NOT FAX YOUR NBI CLEARANCE.

•Original NSO (National Statistics Office) birth certificate for yourself. (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, original baptismal certificate and/or other original documents establishing identity (old school records, voter ID, etc) MUST also be submitted)

•Original NSO Advisory on Marriages for yourself

•Proof of continuous communication such as internet chats, emails, phone bills reflecting calls made to each other, tec.

•Original Passport

Is this a PPR already? Your respons is very much appreciated! :) Thanks!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely it means"pass requesting" :D :D :D :D what a speedy in your process ;) ;)

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Hi,
i am looking for some help.

recently got married and my spouse is in india.
i am on WP in canada(skilled worker class).

what visa do i need to apply for her? is it TRV?

do we face any problem in getting TRV?

which one is safe TRV or WP for my spouse?

thanks for the help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
craving_soul said:
Hi,

thanks for the help
Try posting your question to the Foreign Workers section of this forum.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
craving_soul said:
Hi,

thanks for the help
I'm in canada as a skilled worker and landed 7 month ago. I got married 5 months ago and apply for my spouse under Family Class( Sponsorship) ;)

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
nazafarin said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely it means"pass requesting" :D :D :D :D what a speedy in your process ;) ;)
Thanks nazafarin! :)

mandn

Dec 3, 2012
cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-map.asp?q=2

Family Class Applications

Using the map below, find your country of nationality or country/territory where you have been legally admitted for one year.
Select the information bubble for your country/territory to find out which visa office is responsible for processing your application.
Indicate this visa office in your application.
Mail your application to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.
What does legally admitted mean?

Can a person who has been legally working in Canada for over 1 year (with a work permit) have their outland family class sponsorship application processed in the Canadian office in Ottawa instead of Manilla?

What if we apply outland and they request an interview for my wife in her home country but she is in Canada at the time. Can we re-schedule it in Canada?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandn said:
What does legally admitted mean?
It means you're in the country legally. You got in with a passport, as opposed to sneaking across the border illegally.

mandn said:
Can a person who has been legally working in Canada for over 1 year (with a work permit) have their outland family class sponsorship application processed in the Canadian office in Ottawa instead of Manilla?
If the person being sponsored is physically inside Canada, then you can apply for an inland sponsorship. If the person being sponsored is not inside Canada, then you have to apply using the visa office which processes applications for person's specific country.

mandn said:
What if we apply outland and they request an interview for my wife in her home country but she is in Canada at the time. Can we re-schedule it in Canada?
The interview is set by the visa office that's processing your application. So if the visa office is Manila, and they want an interview, your wife is going to have to get back there before the scheduled interview date.

table

Mar 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14th march 2011 & Alhamdulillah IP from 22nd June 2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2012
LANDED..........
06/12/2012
Dear seniors,I already landed in Canada as a immigrant just waiting for PR card.after getting my PR card i wanna go my home country for getting married bcoz i am single yet.senior plz answer me....If I get married can I sponsor my spouse?and need any income source.bcoz I haven't got any job in canada yet.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
table said:
Dear seniors,I already landed in Canada as a immigrant just waiting for PR card.after getting my PR card i wanna go my home country for getting married bcoz i am single yet.senior plz answer me....If I get married can I sponsor my spouse?and need any income source.bcoz I haven't got any job in canada yet.
Yes, you may sponsor your spouse, but as a PR you must be residing in Canada when you apply and throughout the application process.

Not having a job will certainly make CIC wonder how you plan on supporting your spouse. While there is no specific threshold for earnings, you still need to convince CIC that you will not be an economic burden to Canada (e.g., you will not require social assistance).

Paulo T

Oct 29, 2011
Hello all!!

Hope all had a great christmas, and wish everyone a very good 2013!!

Finally my organization is done, all printed and pretty soon ready to send to my wife in Canada, so the process can start and i can move to there, today i done the medic exams, special thanks to sweden. But now have a little problem.

Quote From Sweden:

"FOr medical exams: choose a doctor from CIC list, and call them to see what they need in terms of pictures etc. Then go for your appointment. The doctor will give you a form proving that you have done the medical exams, and you include that in your application - in the part that you send to your wife. the results will go straight to Paris VO and "wait" for your file there. WHen it's transferred from Mississauga, then the results are matched with your file.

You don't need a process number - for outland sponsorship, it is not needed. Call them back and specify that you are under the family sponsorship - not any other category - and they should be able to do it."

So i took the impressed IMM1017 to the appointment and gave to the doctor i gor from CIC list, he filled alot stuff and i made all exams, but now the issue, as told in Appendix A Document Checklist - Immigrant on part 12: Proof of Medical Examination "Include for yourself Copy 1 of the Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary (IMM1017), signed and provided by the panel physician on your medical exam appointment." So...i don't have the IMM1017 or even the copy, since they refused to give me anything, i came home and got this Appendix A to show that i need at least the copy of that IMM1017, they say Canada don't allow them to give anything and is all send to Paris...so now dunno what to do....if i go there in rage mode and demand it or not...and wait for the best...what should i do?

And another thing, my wife still didn't changed her name or declared to goverment(taxes) she was married now, i suppose she really have to do that before she sends all papers to Mississauga?

Thanks to all and have a great year!!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Paulo T said:
So i took the impressed IMM1017 to the appointment and gave to the doctor i gor from CIC list, he filled alot stuff and i made all exams, but now the issue, as told in Appendix A Document Checklist - Immigrant on part 12: Proof of Medical Examination "Include for yourself Copy 1 of the Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary (IMM1017), signed and provided by the panel physician on your medical exam appointment." So...i don't have the IMM1017 or even the copy, since they refused to give me anything, i came home and got this Appendix A to show that i need at least the copy of that IMM1017, they say Canada don't allow them to give anything and is all send to Paris...so now dunno what to do....if i go there in rage mode and demand it or not...and wait for the best...what should i do?
The procedure changed November 1, 2012. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

The doctor should be able to provide you with the new identifier that the e-medical system issues to you, but Appendix C is now obsolete.

Paulo T said:
And another thing, my wife still didn't changed her name or declared to goverment(taxes) she was married now, i suppose she really have to do that before she sends all papers to Mississauga?
There's no requirement she change her name (in fact, it is prohibited in Quebec). She should declare to CRA that she is now married or she will get hit with a big tax bill. But that won't make any difference to CIC - they cannot access her CRA records without her permission. That's why she has to obtain the Option C printout to send along with the application.

IslandAnnie

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 never received, pp submitted 09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
computergeek said:
The procedure changed November 1, 2012. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

The doctor should be able to provide you with the new identifier that the e-medical system issues to you, but Appendix C is now obsolete and they don't give you an IMM1017 any longer.
Appendix C is no longer used, but they still give you an IMM1017 (although I think the format is different) and the Bulletin still refers to the applicant being given an IMM1017. My husband and son had theirs done (11/15/12) since the changes to the medical system and the Dr. gave them the IMM1017 copies and it it still instructs this in the guide (although the references to Appendix C have been removed). Cut and paste below is from the guide.

Medical fees

You are responsible for paying all costs related to the medical examination.

Note: You will need to include proof (Copy 1 of the Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary [IMM 1017], provided by the
panel physician) that you completed the medical examination.

CANUSA31

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Im applying in-land, sending out application next week. CIC processing times say 6 months stage 1, 8 months stage 2.

Would you recommend that I do my medical exam now and submit it upfront and hope everything is completed within a year? or wait till they request a medical exam? (I have an appointment tomorrow, afternoon but I'm not sure if I should go through with it).

also when attaching additional pages of information for the spouse/common-law questionaire, can you put more than 1 additional information on a page, or is it all the info for question 'x' on page 1 and all the info for question 'y' on page 2?

Thanks