+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question.

My wife lives in Germany, and she was asked for a FBI clearance. The letter says we have 30 days to respond, but the FBI clearance are going to take longer than that, as we mailed them to the U.S and we have to wait until they come back. Will this be an issue, also the online protal shows that her background verification is complete. Everything shows complete in the online portal. I have tried reaching out to immigration, but I cant get anyone.

Can someone, please help me out on this?
The are very well aware of the FBI Delay, at least that was the case when i applied back in 2016. I would contact them and explain via the Web form

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello guys,

I would like to sponsor my spouse but i dont know how and where to start!
Any link or videos that would help me?

Nuyy

Dec 23, 2019
Okay nice let me know once you get a golden mail
Sure, Definitely.
I applied on May 12th though but My husband’s medical and biometrics just completed so I will keep you posted if I hear anything and please let me know once you hear any good news.
Hoping for the best.
Good Luck!

raghupb05

Jul 22, 2023
Sure, Definitely.
I applied on May 12th though but My husband’s medical and biometrics just completed so I will keep you posted if I hear anything and please let me know once you hear any good news.
Hoping for the best.
Good Luck!
Sure

SkyTar

Sep 23, 2023
does anyone have a strong understanding of CBSA notes? We recently received ours and there was a concern of cultural differences so our file was sent for further review. Has anyone had this note by an officer? If so, did you address it? Did it have a negative impact on application? Was an interview required? Any guidance is appreciated

Reactions: Mandeep 411

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I got pre arrival letter since May but I was asked to do another medical because my medical had expired. Please how long will it take to get ppr
Let's just say that on July 11th 2023 I got a request to do remedic exams ( as mine had expired)
I did it on July 20th, Physician sent the results on August 4th, and on August 5th I passed the exams.

So yours is coming soon...
On August 16th I got ppr

Reactions: Home_13579

Hafsahafsa

May 24, 2022
When I try to sign up for PR tracker it keeps saying there’s an error. All my info is right, does it take for ircc to enter the info to be able to sign up?
Submission date: Aug 3, inland.
AOR Sept 19.

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Hello everyone,
has anyone went through landing process recently? Do we need to complete forms for following goods and accompanying goods?
PA doesn’t know English, is there Anyway to request for interpreter?
or
Can sponsor (who is flying in with the PA) accompany the FA through immigration process?

thanks,

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hello everyone,
has anyone went through landing process recently? Do we need to complete forms for following goods and accompanying goods?
PA doesn’t know English, is there Anyway to request for interpreter?
or
Can sponsor (who is flying in with the PA) accompany the FA through immigration process?

thanks,
Yes if you arrive together you can accompany them through immigration and the landing process.