+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Gauti_2023

Mar 10, 2023
Hi All,does anyone know what does below status in GC key means. .what to expect next??
Latest update:
Final decision - September 18, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,does anyone know what does below status in GC key means. .what to expect next??
Latest update:
Final decision - September 18, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It means they will send you a message once the final decision is made.

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Oh! I didn't know there was an appeal process for this. Thanks.

No, it doesn't mean that. It means that you are telling IRCC to keep processing the application even though the sponsor has been refused. This means the application will be refused but you will have a chance to appeal the refusal.

Mayu@11

Sep 7, 2023
Hello,
My spouse sponsored me for my permanent residency. I am the principal applicant and he's the sponsor and he's not my representative for the application. He's changed his address in Canada since we applied and my application is currently being processed. Where and how do I update his address in my application which is currently being processed? We want to provide the latest information in the application so that there is no issue from the government side and we don't lose any documents if we receive any in this process. Please let me know if any of you have any recent experience.
Thanks.

ShaniHeer

Aug 13, 2023
Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes to get BIL after getting AOR. Its been 2 weeks since I have received my AOR and nothing after that. Can others share their timeline on how long it took to get BIL after AOR?

Thanks