+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Mouna 02

Jun 8, 2023
Merci
Mais je n'arrive pas à ouvrir le deuxième docs
Le 2em est très gros et difficile à afficher sur un téléphone. Peut-être essayer sur un ordi.
Le deuxième document est assez volumineux et difficile à afficher sur un SmartPhone. Essayez peut-être sur un PC.
[/CITATION]

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
A moment ago
Hello everyone ,
Can you please guide into this matter.
I want to apply for sponsor pr fir my visa in canada. He is living in Australia. I don’t have permanent full time here. I am independent contractor works with IT compny. So I won’t have any paystub or full time offer Letter to show in financial. What other documents I should consider instead if that. Your answer is appreciated.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
A moment ago
Hello everyone ,
Can you please guide into this matter.
I want to apply for sponsor pr fir my visa in canada. He is living in Australia. I don’t have permanent full time here. I am independent contractor works with IT compny. So I won’t have any paystub or full time offer Letter to show in financial. What other documents I should consider instead if that. Your answer is appreciated.
You can use your NOA and letter if explanation.

DeaRex

Jun 11, 2023
I am currently working inside, and the owner of the business I’m working at is doing everything illegal so I decided to just get married with my Canadian citizen boyfriend. I’ve already submitted all the documents for AOS but I cannot wait here until my PR is processed. In this case how long would it take?

DeaRex

Jun 11, 2023
I'm not clear what this means - what's AOS? Why can't you wait here? How long waht will take?
I’m currently waiting for Alberta government to nominate me. I’ve submitted all the documents on end of May. As I mentioned, my boss is doing everything illegal and treats me like a livestock, so I want to get out of here asap. It usually takes 10 months after submitting documents but I don’t want to work here as I’m being treated like a slave

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I’m currently waiting for Alberta government to nominate me. I’ve submitted all the documents on end of May. As I mentioned, my boss is doing everything illegal and treats me like a livestock, so I want to get out of here asap. It usually takes 10 months after submitting documents but I don’t want to work here as I’m being treated like a slave
Nothing to do with family sponsorship, you're posting in the wrong forum.

DeaRex

Jun 11, 2023
Nothing to do with family sponsorship, you're posting in the wrong forum.
I mentioned that I want to process PR with my bf who is canadian citizen. We are thinking of getting married and process it that way since I cannot work here anymore. And I was asking how long would that take

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I mentioned that I want to process PR with my bf who is canadian citizen. We are thinking of getting married and process it that way since I cannot work here anymore. And I was asking how long would that take
So, you are contemplating marriage and applying for PR as a spouse in order to get out of a difficult employment situation?

...As I mentioned, my boss is doing everything illegal and treats me like a livestock, so I want to get out of here asap....
Where is this occurring and just what is the nature of the illegality? Maybe that should be addressed.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
DID YOU KNOW
Some people think marriage to a Canadian citizen will be their ticket to Canada. You should think carefully before marrying someone and sponsoring them to come to Canada, especially if:

you’ve just met
they want to get married quickly
they’ve been married or in a common-law relationship many times before
they haven’t shared very much information about their background or family

It’s a crime for a foreign national to marry a Canadian citizen or permanent resident only to gain entry to Canada.

Marriages of convenience
In some cases, sponsors and foreign applicants set up a “marriage of convenience.” This is a marriage or common-law relationship whose sole purpose is to let the sponsored spouse or partner immigrate to Canada.

Our officers are trained to recognize real immigration applications. They know how to detect false marriages. They have many ways to spot marriage fraud, including:

document checks
visits to people’s homes and
interviews with both sponsors and applicants
Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are in a marriage of convenience for immigration reasons may be charged with a crime.

Reactions: comarxx and Charbk

bhushan1989

Nov 9, 2021
A question related to Sponsorship eligibility check on Spousal sponsorship application.

I have done soft landing and returned back to India for marriage. Later sponsored my spouse.

Is it absolutely necessary for the Sponsor to be inside Canada while the application is in process?
I am outside Canada currently because of some reasons. Will it fail the sponsorship eligibility?

Please advise.