+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Web form inquiry will not get you any relevant information, just a generic reply that the application is under the usual processing standard. It's not unusual to not receive any updates for 2-3 months after medical passed. What is the visa office for this application.
The visa office is in London

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi. I received AIP twice. One on Feb 2 and one on Feb 23. Has anyone experienced this? is this normal?
Btw, I see some people received DM - Portal Email in couple of weeks after AIP. How common does this happen?
Thanks in advance!!!

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hi Waddup,
Yes is better to create new application and resubmit everything along with the rejection letter + receipt fees you paid when you submitted your application for the fist time .because i did the same ,still waiting for AOR.
Thank you David, update the same on Feb 23. AOR received and medical done. Waiting for the next updates

Reactions: David2023

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
Hi.. I am applying for wife which is outland. we are in a dilemma of entering residential address / mailing address.
My wife is living with us (in her in-laws house ) while the passport has her maternal address in another city. So what should we use?
because to show the proof of contact /relationship we will show that she is living with us. Considering that, the address should reflect the in laws house address as residential(right?)

but since the passport has the maternal address,it would make sense to have the residential address same as whats on passport.

Anyone had any exp in this sort of situation?
Appreciate your responses.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi.. I am applying for wife which is outland. we are in a dilemma of entering residential address / mailing address.
My wife is living with us (in her in-laws house ) while the passport has her maternal address in another city. So what should we use?
because to show the proof of contact /relationship we will show that she is living with us. Considering that, the address should reflect the in laws house address as residential(right?)

but since the passport has the maternal address,it would make sense to have the residential address same as whats on passport.

Anyone had any exp in this sort of situation?
Appreciate your responses.
Factual address where she resides. Noone pays attention to address on passport.

Reactions: iamkran