FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my husband's application and I just received a refund of $85 (Biometric fee), I assume this is good news because in the past, my husband submitted Biometrics and perhaps he's been exempted?

Any insight would be appreciated!

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
Hi all,
I have a question regarding the primary applicant photo submission. Do we submit scan copy of front, back of the photo separately or combine them in a pdf and upload?
Thanks

Last edited:

Sam_YYZ

Nov 4, 2022
Hi I am canadian PR and my wife is from Pakistan and I applied for outland online in September 2022 for which I have received AOR and SA but no medical and file has been sent to London VO that is notoriously slow. Meanwhile, My wife got her TRV approved and she will travel with me in April 2023. Given the terrible wait times, do you think I cancel the outland and apply inland in April 2023. This way hopefully I will have PR by the end of 2023 or sooner. While the outland applications for london can take 2 years and I might be getting PR in september 2024. Not sure what to do?
Will it raise any suspicions on my case if I go through. Also I am a bit scared if my wife becomes pregnant on visitor visa, I will have no coverage for delivery.

thanks
You need a legal expert's advice on this. Cancelling and reapplying certainly will need an acceptable explanation.

karan1212

Oct 9, 2022
Is there any income requirement for spousal sponsorship? I have been living in India for the last 1 year and going to travel to Canada with my spouse (Visitor visa) next month. I don't have a job but have some savings to show as proof of financial support. Can I apply for sponsorship right away when we travel to Canada?

masterppiz

Aug 11, 2022
Hello
I need your help to answer my questions. Im a PR status and i was single when i got PR. Now that i have a baby and was outside Canada for more than 2 years. I am now planning to go back to Canada but i want to bringmy baby with me and if possible to bring my common law partner. Im just the only person whos PR for now. Is there any way that i could travel back with my baby and my partner in Canada? What kind of visa can i apply for them? Can i apply them as tourist visa and then when in Canada i will apply them for PR application or sponsor them? I couldn’t get back that timr because i was a covid patient that time while pregnant that’s why i stayed longer in the Philippines for more than 2 years and couldn’t leave behind my baby because im a breastfed mom. Can any one help me and answer my questions? Thanks for all the response

masterppiz

Aug 11, 2022
Hi every one i hope i can get a quick answer to my questions.

im a PR status and now im outside Canada for more than 2 years. I went to have vacation in the Philippines last 2020 and got pregnant at the same year. I couldn’t go back to Canada because of the situation of Covid that time,and my pregnancy status was risky to travel plus when i was pregnant i was confined covid patient that time at the time of my due month.
Now i am planning to go back to Canada and my PR card is still valid until December 2023. I was hoping to travel back with my family and couldn’t leave my baby is there any possible way that i can travel back with them? What visa they can get to apply,for me to be able to be with them together? Can they apply for tourist visa? And if the immigration approved the visa can i apply for my husband and my child PR for them while they are in tourist visa?
I hope someone can help and answer my questions. And i will really appreciate for all your response. Thank you in advance

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I need your help to answer my questions. Im a PR status and i was single when i got PR. Now that i have a baby and was outside Canada for more than 2 years. I am now planning to go back to Canada but i want to bringmy baby with me and if possible to bring my common law partner. Im just the only person whos PR for now. Is there any way that i could travel back with my baby and my partner in Canada? What kind of visa can i apply for them? Can i apply them as tourist visa and then when in Canada i will apply them for PR application or sponsor them? I couldn’t get back that timr because i was a covid patient that time while pregnant that’s why i stayed longer in the Philippines for more than 2 years and couldn’t leave behind my baby because im a breastfed mom. Can any one help me and answer my questions? Thanks for all the response
They need temporary resident visa (aka visitor visa) in order to come to Canada temporary. In the long run, you need to go to Canada alone (unless they have TRV) and sponsor them for immigration.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

im a PR status and now im outside Canada for more than 2 years. I went to have vacation in the Philippines last 2020 and got pregnant at the same year. I couldn’t go back to Canada because of the situation of Covid that time,and my pregnancy status was risky to travel plus when i was pregnant i was confined covid patient that time at the time of my due month.
Now i am planning to go back to Canada and my PR card is still valid until December 2023. I was hoping to travel back with my family and couldn’t leave my baby is there any possible way that i can travel back with them? What visa they can get to apply,for me to be able to be with them together? Can they apply for tourist visa? And if the immigration approved the visa can i apply for my husband and my child PR for them while they are in tourist visa?
I hope someone can help and answer my questions. And i will really appreciate for all your response. Thank you in advance
I just realised you wasted 6 months since your thread in August. You should make your decision faster. You can only sponsor them if you still meet your PR residency obligation.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Are you in compliance with the residency obligation or not? (If hyou're not sure - check the residency obligation forum and requirements).

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you in compliance with the residency obligation or not? (If hyou're not sure - check the residency obligation forum and requirements).
Based on this thread, as of today they still are and will be for at least the next ~ 9 months or so. Every month waiting to return, reduces that number by one...obviously.

Reactions: armoured

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just realised you wasted 6 months since your thread in August. You should make your decision faster. You can only sponsor them if you still meet your PR residency obligation.
And they must be in Canada to sponsor, since they are not a Canadian citizen.

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
About ready to send in a PR app for SIL and I know he needs a police check from here but does he still need one from India? He's been residing here in Canada since summer 2018.