+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

mmoo

Dec 21, 2022
How you are able to contact IRCC agents? Could you please help. I use the IRCC customer support number "18882422100" and after selecting the option with UCI and Application no, it just tells me the details from GCKey and then I select the option to talk to an agent. Every time it says that the queue is full so try again.
Try calling them 100,000 times between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.

• Sad
Reactions: pkmtemp

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Guys,

Anyone can help me?

I need to answer the question below,
-Date of last time you entered Canada
-Location of where you last entered

I went to my home country and got back this Sept by flight, also went the US by driving in Oct

Then which one should I put there?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Guys,

Anyone can help me?

I went to my home country and got back this Sept by flight, also went the US by driving in Oct

The last entry which is US by driving and right the name of the port you used to come back from US

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Guys,

Anyone can help me?

Border sorry not port

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
The last entry which is US by driving and right the name of the port you used to come back from US
Thanks for answering

More questions about it

When I returned from the US to Canada, the boarding agent didn't even check my passport so I didn't get any stamp for it

But, do I need to still use the date?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Thanks for answering

More questions about it

When I returned from the US to Canada, the boarding agent didn't even check my passport so I didn't get any stamp for it

But, do I need to still use the date?
Yes I would cause that is the last date you entered Canada.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Guys,

Anyone can help me?

They want the date and entry point for your most recent trip through the border.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
They want the date and entry point for your most recent trip through the border.
Thanks, but as I said when I travelled to US and return to Canada by driving, the border didn't check anything

Thus, I'm confused if I need to put the flight date or the driving date

Do you think it will cause an issue if I put both dates by adding more section like below,
A-1.Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD): 2022/06/27 (Flight)
A-2.Location of where you last entered:
B-1.Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD): 2022/09/12 (Driving)
B-2.Location of where you last entered:

Reactions: T0pubo

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks, but as I said when I travelled to US and return to Canada by driving, the border didn't check anything

Thus, I'm confused if I need to put the flight date or the driving date

Do you think it will cause an issue if I put both dates by adding more section like below,
A-1.Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD): 2022/06/27 (Flight)
A-2.Location of where you last entered:
B-1.Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD): 2022/09/12 (Driving)
B-2.Location of where you last entered:
Land or airport, those are ALL borders.
Believe me, they checked. Were you holding your passport in the car? They can check.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Land or airport, those are ALL borders.
Believe me, they checked. Were you holding your passport in the car? They can check.
Yes, I had it on my hand, but they just checked my spouse's passport and let us go

So, it is better to put only the most the US one (driving)?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Yes, I had it on my hand, but they just checked my spouse's passport and let us go

So, it is better to put only the most the US one (driving)?
Yes, list the most recent one. CBSA also runs the license plates of the cars... Chance are they did not check you because they found out about you a different way than passport (ie vehicle registration or other means). You will have to list your most recent entry point which is from the USA Land Border apparently.

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Question about spousal sponsorship.

I will try my best to fill out all the required forms in the highest quality. However in the rare event that I missed an unimportant form/document, will IRCC reject my application, or will IRCC send me a message (on "Permanent residence online application portal account") to request me to submit the missing form/document?

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Yes, list the most recent one. CBSA also runs the license plates of the cars... Chance are they did not check you because they found out about you a different way than passport (ie vehicle registration or other means). You will have to list your most recent entry point which is from the USA Land Border apparently.
Thank you so much!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Question about spousal sponsorship.

I will try my best to fill out all the required forms in the highest quality. However in the rare event that I missed an unimportant form/document, will IRCC reject my application, or will IRCC send me a message (on "Permanent residence online application portal account") to request me to submit the missing form/document?
It depends. The documents you submit go through a three person review process. The first is the analyst review for file completeness. If the file is not complete, the analyst typically returns it to you. If it passes the analyst and the application starts to be worked on by an officer, they typically send a ADR (additional document request), or if it is an important document, or if the officer wishes, they can also return your file as incomplete. Once the officer has completed working on the case, then another officer reviews the completed application package to ensure something is not missed. That officer can pass your application, do an ADR, or return your file as incomplete. To many, a late stage return is heartbreaking for the PA, Sponsor and family.

The key is to double and triple check to make sure all required documents are complete and included as mentioned in the checklist and the detailed instructions site. Also ensure that all documents that require signature, notarizing, and translations are done as required. If in doubt about a detail, you can always ask here. :) Best of luck to you and your family.

junaidaslam

Mar 11, 2018
Hi guys can someone help?
Outland spouse application
Application Received July 5, 2021
Request Biometrics Nov 2021
Spouse Medical Request Dec 2021 (Medical Done Jan 6, 2022)
New Born Baby Added Aug 22 , 2022
child medical done Sep 19, 2022
now the problem is officer again ask medical on Dec 16, 2022 for child instead of passport request.
what do you guys recommend?
do I need to book another appointment for medical or its just a mistake by IRCC?
I have already send them a web form but due to covid they are taking too long for replies.
Much appreciated if somebody helps.
Thank you