+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends please any one knows.. how to do electronicaly sign on schedule A and Additional family information form. Please let me know thanks

NisthaJBhatt

Jul 10, 2022
On 8th July, 2022 received ADR asking for following Docs
Schedule A: Please provide our office with a separate and newly completed Schedule A
Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
 Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from India.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: Please provide our office with a separate and newly
completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures.

Am I suppose to provide New PCC or Colour scan of old one (dated 03/03/2021) will suffice?

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
On 8th July, 2022 received ADR asking for following Docs
Schedule A: Please provide our office with a separate and newly completed Schedule A
Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
 Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from India.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: Please provide our office with a separate and newly
completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures.

Am I suppose to provide New PCC or Colour scan of old one (dated 03/03/2021) will suffice?
I think its better to get a new one !!

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys , we put enquiry through web form to update the medical bcz its more than a month didn’t get any update on medical. Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take to update the medical after submitting web form

amieal512

Jul 12, 2022
Hi, I got a request to submit additional documents. Because I don't see any option in " view submitted application " so I submitted my documents through a webform. After many days, I received the email: "
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed. "

what does it mean? Can someone explain for me? Thanks

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

I want to start the spousal sponsorship application and needs tips. Online vs Paper application, which is faster? My spouse is Outland. Also, if I decide to go with online application, do I have to print and sign the Imm 1344, imm 5532 by hand? Should I mail it physically to my spouse to sign too? Before upload? Any advice on the general application would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
You need to update your address once you (or your spouse) has "moved" to Canada.

Did you submit address update to IRCC? If not, update via webform. (not exaclty sure how it's currently done )

Not sure what "automatically" means. CBSA will not update IRCC records if that's what you mean.
Sorry for the stupid question but if i update my address to canada now will that delay the copr because my visa office is outside canada?

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hi
I m june 2021 applicant
Received pre arrival letter in may 2022
Stuck on BG check
Me n my husband is thinking to apply for visitor visa
Can I apply?

Rummy_fav

Jan 6, 2021
Please I have a question. I want to apply for my spouse’s inland spousal sponsorship, but I’m confused on whether to apply by mail or online. Which of them will be faster for an open work permit? Must I apply for a spousal sponsorship before applying for open work permit?
I really want to apply online but it’s not favouring the open work permit because of the 3 months waiting period for AOR before applying for open work permit.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please I have a question. I want to apply for my spouse’s inland spousal sponsorship, but I’m confused on whether to apply by mail or online. Which of them will be faster for an open work permit? Must I apply for a spousal sponsorship before applying for open work permit?
I really want to apply online but it’s not favouring the open work permit because of the 3 months waiting period for AOR before applying for open work permit.
There's no known benefit to applying online except convenience. So if you find it easier to apply by mail because of the owp application, go for it.

Reactions: Rummy_fav

omarabm

Sep 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Have a quick question. I am a canadian citizen who submitted outland spousal application for my spouse on Jan 15th 2022. We got AOR1 on April 1st and our eligibility status was updated to "in progress" on PR tracker on April 19th. But we have no updates since then and are still waiting on sponsor approval. It seems there were a couple of ghost updates in may but no details on approval yet. Given its been over 2 months since AOR1, i was a little concerned and was wondering if anyone else was in a similar boat. Would IRCC share details if i were to call and follow up or is there anything else that i could do rather than just waiting? please let me know. thanks!!!

Hey, did you get any updates? I got the same thing for 2 weeks now with no updates.

Sladh

Mar 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've got the biometric and the medical done for my spouse; after it was completed and the medical exam passed,
A week later I've received notification for invitation for pre arrival services, what does this mean?
What is the next step to this process? I've done the paper application (Outland)
Thank you^_^

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hey, did you get any updates? I got the same thing for 2 weeks now with no updates.
Same here. Got AOR1 on June 3 and haven't received any updates since then. Sponsor eligability was updated to in progress on June 28 but nothing as of yet. Seems like certain applications take signifcantly more time for Sponsor Approval which is a problem because based on what I have seen, it is a must to have before you get any other updates

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends one question if remedical and PCC and schedule a and Additional family information form submitted so how long Will take for PPR any one here who give me answer it would be great thanks