+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hey everyone, I have a couple of questions:
1) When the sponsor receives an AOR email with an application number, does this mean that they have checked the application for completeness and have accepted it for processing?
2) Should the sponsor link the paper application to his/her GC Key account or should the PA link it?
3) Will the PA also receive an AOR email with a different application number?
4) Will the medical request be sent to sponsor email or PA?

Thank you in advance

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
Hey everyone,

My sponsor received an AOR yesterday with an application number starting from F00. Does this mean I can link my application to my GCKey? Because I haven't received any email and Im just wondering if my application number would be the same?

Please guide

Reactions: saad_im

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hey everyone,

My sponsor received an AOR yesterday with an application number starting from F00. Does this mean I can link my application to my GCKey? Because I haven't received any email and Im just wondering if my application number would be the same?

Please guide
You need to wait at least 24 hours that is if you don’t have representative

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
hello guys ! hope everyone is good..... this process is so painful ..... my medical is about to expire .. please guide me what i am going to expect in the coming days... everything else is done and stuck in security BG. timeline is on my signature. any guide is appreciable.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
My family has arrived in Canada on June 27, 2022. I have changed my address just a day before their arrival. At the airport the immigration officer didnt ask my family to provide the address, so i'm assuming they will send the PR card on old address. I have tried to change the address online but got refusal email the next day.

I have raised a webform as suggested in the email. Is there any other way to change the address so that my family's PR card will arrive at the new address

Thanks

richieP

Mar 8, 2022
Hello Friend, I am in process of applying for PR for my Spouse(Indian Citizen). I got recently married (I am Canadian Citizen) and while filling out the application form, there is checklist which we all have to follow. In that checklist (IM5533) under "Proof of Relationship to Sponsor" Document section-Section E they are asking following:

Select at least two of the following four options and provide the documents requested for each. Check which options you are selectin
Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as emplyee benifit ,or insurance benefits)​
Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses​
Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters from friends/family, social media information showing a public relationship, etc.).​
Proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living together but did at one point in the past​

I want to know what documents I can Provide apart from Social Media , Letters and Messages. (Please not I had arrange marriage and I came back after 15 Days of My marriage). Can someone share their experience , if they were on same boat, what documents you guys had shared and they accepted?

Thanks in Advance

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I looked at your timeline seems like you pass eligibility which is very good no need for interview about the background check looks like they are doing security in this case takes a little longer but hang in there next will be the golden mail
Thank you so much .... i really hate this immigration process .. no transparency.. .. inshaAllah hope i will get soon

Reactions: Kiikii

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I looked at your timeline seems like you pass eligibility which is very good no need for interview about the background check looks like they are doing security in this case takes a little longer but hang in there next will be the golden mail
Will they ask for re-medical... i am just curious.. or they will extend...

jewels777

Mar 10, 2022
Hi everyone please I just want to know how long before Ppr is my Medicals was received april 29 and I haven’t had any update on my document can anyone please tell me if I need to contact Accra processing centre or what next to do

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello guys, I have a question. I have just sent paper application for my husband and just realised that I had sent copy of my employment letter as they have sent me an email with pdf, the headquarters is at a different location, has anyone else sent copies n not original letter? Does if cause any issues?
Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys, I have a question. I have just sent paper application for my husband and just realised that I had sent copy of my employment letter as they have sent me an email with pdf, the headquarters is at a different location, has anyone else sent copies n not original letter? Does if cause any issues?
Thank you.
I think almost all employers provide PDFs now for employment confirmation, not 'signed originals.'

If I understand your question.